NEW MGS SPONSOR - STRUCKWELL BELTS

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

wooden-box2.jpg

WELCOME ABOARD, STRUCKWELL BELTS

Wanted to welcome aboard a new sponsor to the MyGolfSpy blog....Struckwell Belts.

Pretty interesting story behind this new company...which we will be covering in the near future for the blog. Here is a little bit of info about them for now...go check them out:

ABOUT STRUCKWELL

Each of our belt buckles are made using original hand forged golf clubs from Scotland. These clubs have been deemed unplayable by modern collectors because either the hickory shafts were cracked, were too whippy or the hozzle was just worn out. I was struck by the intricate engraving and unique markings, different on each club. The weight of them, the shape and the attention to detail in their creation was obvious. The cleek marks, company names and special stamping made them works of art in their hay day, and now with a little buff, they are transformed into a wearable art.

I created my first buckle out of one of these clubs for the pure pleasure to wear a piece of golf history with style. The compliments by many gave me the incentive to create these beautiful buckles for others who love golf, but want to wear something more unique than the newest golf shirt on the shops rack.

A Struckwell buckle is 100 year old bling – solid stainless steel, that makes a classic statement for the love of the game, and a connection to the golfers who came before us.

Hickory golf has been a passion of mine since the first day I played a round of golf with them a few years ago. When you golf in a pressed shirt and tie, swinging a 90 year old club; something happens that is hard to explain. You connect with the games roots in a special way and understand the stories told by your grandfather like never before.

Hickory golf may not be for every modern player but a new connection to the game and fashion statements usually are. Our belt buckles are both! Want to make a statement? Need a unique gift for the person who has it all? We're here to help.

There is a life-time warranty on all of our buckles. We stand behind our craftsmanship and will be happy to repair any buckle, as we all know golf is a tough game and is hard on our equipment. Each buckle is numbered in the order in which it was fashioned from an actual club head. No two are alike as they were originally forged by hand 70 to 100 years ago and now cut down, ground and pinned by hand here in the USA.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

1-1-struckwell-1.jpg

#TruthDigest

Just was looking at some of the buckles and they look sweet. I'm just wondering how heavy these belt buckles feel? Are the heads left solid or are they grounded out a bit to reduce weight? I'm not a big fan of the newer giant bling** bling** belt buckles that we see being pushed by the bigger Golf OEM's. I like the look of some of the Mashie's you have listed, they look just perfect. It must have been a big thing back in the day to have heads that were "Rustless" and "Warranted"! :lol: pretty cool, keep up the great tradition....

PS: Also I like to welcome STRUCKWELL BELTS! Also a genuine Thank You from another passionate golfer here at MyGolfSpy.com!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472