Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Dunes West Golf Club - Mt. Pleasant, SC

HardcoreLooper

Playing Dunes West is like coming home. My father has belonged to DW for more than 15 years now, and it’s the site of my biggest win (the 2005 Dunes West Men’s Invitational, playing with my dad). I’ve played here nearly 100 times, and I think I’ve shot just about every score imaginable. I’ve broken 80, and I’ve failed to break 90. We still try to recapture past glory in the Invitational. And now that my daughters are playing, we get to play as a family...

Read the rest at https://www.thetwowaymiss.com/blog/2019/1/20/dunes-west-golf-club-mt-pleasant-sc

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Playing Dunes West is like coming home. My father has belonged to DW for more than 15 years now, and it’s the site of my biggest win (the 2005 Dunes West Men’s Invitational, playing with my dad). I’ve played here nearly 100 times, and I think I’ve shot just about every score imaginable. I’ve broken 80, and I’ve failed to break 90. We still try to recapture past glory in the Invitational. And now that my daughters are playing, we get to play as a family...
Read the rest at https://www.thetwowaymiss.com/blog/2019/1/20/dunes-west-golf-club-mt-pleasant-sc

The Charleston area and surrounding towns is my fav in the world. Played Wild Dunes in December. Enjoy!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Still haven't gotten to play Wild Dunes yet.  Another one I need to drag my dad to.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Still haven't gotten to play Wild Dunes yet.  Another one I need to drag my dad to.

Pricey but immaculate. Pace of play was average. Greens rolled true. Staff very professional.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have not played Wild Dunes Links since they were forced to convert the 18th from a par 5 to a par 3 due to erosion. Played it many times pre Hugo. Really love it. Looking forward to playing it in the future. They have done a big beach restoration, and I heard there was a possibility that they may restore 18 to a par 5.

I used to live in Mount Pleasant on the Snee Farm Country Club in the early 90's.  We used to travel every Thursday around Charleston and Myrtle Beach on the Heart Card/Cancer Card ($25 donation price), which allowed you to play all the public and semi private clubs in SC for the price of 1/2 golf cart.  Was a great deal -- don't know if they still do it.  Played a lot of really nice courses cheaply!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Archived