GolfSpy Dave

2019 MyGolfSpy March Madness

On 3/13/2019 at 6:26 AM, bens197 said:

Love it, even if it’s not the year for Cuse.

On 3/13/2019 at 10:47 AM, Berg Ryman said:

Playing a Dangerous game Ben, cuz when it's not the year for Cuse, is exactly when it's the year for Cuse.

I love the 'Cuse appreciation... there is always a chance... 

• Like 1

If Puddy cheers for the Devils on Seinfeld, then there are no other team to cheer for...

And by the way, I know it's hockey in Seinfeld, but it's still the DEVILS!

I’m in for the Win!

Go Big Blue!

Go Cats!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

You guys are funny, I am in but no allegiance to any school in the tournament. I am actually more interested in the NIT

Bracket in... looking forward to getting my hands on an 11C... good luck all!

Submitted my winner!

Does that mean your bracket is exactly like mine?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I think I've entered my bracket- it's not very clear how to do it- it didnt require a password either for MGS group so I've no idea if I'm in or not- theres a button saying click to join the group but when I click it it states you must choose a check box first 🤔

3 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

I think I've entered my bracket- it's not very clear how to do it- it didnt require a password either for MGS group so I've no idea if I'm in or not- theres a button saying click to join the group but when I click it it states you must choose a check box first 🤔

For what it's worth, I see you on the entry list

689532191_2019-03-2009_17_58-TournamentChallenge-ESPN-Group.png.2388acef1bb60348fed65895c2ff74a1.png

• Like 1

I keep fidgeting with my bracket and I have a feeling it's going to bite me in the end.

won't go in until tomorrow. Still have to watch the two games tonight. Always risk it for the biscuit.

• Like 1

I keep fidgeting with my bracket and I have a feeling it's going to bite me in the end.

Same.

Oh, I also mentioned in the "How Many Brackets Do You Fill Out" thread something from SportsPickle, a satire sports website where the goal is to pick the worst bracket you can. The winner will receive a blown out basketball shoe (Not Zion's). I told @TSauer I'd post a link to it if anyone was interested. Here is that link

• Like 2

Oh, I also mentioned in the "How Many Brackets Do You Fill Out" thread something from SportsPickle, a satire sports website where the goal is to pick the worst bracket you can. The winner will receive a blown out basketball shoe (Not Zion's). I told [mention=65882]TSauer[/mention] I'd post a link to it if anyone was interested. Here is that link

Got my entry in! Here's to hoping that it's so bad it's good.
  • Like 1

In for a penny, in for a pound. Good luck everyone!

I'm in, though I never do well in these March Madness brackets, despite filling out several each year.

I actually already have a Cleveland Huntington Beach putter, but it is not the latest version with the S.O.F.T. face.  

I'd choose a different style than my current one, which is a mid mallet akin to the SOFT 6 Putter.  I'd go with something different, though I'm not sure which.  I already also have a couple of other full mallet style putters, but I don't have anything like Cleveland's SOFT 11 or SOFT 11C, and I don't have anything like the SOFT 1 or the SOFT 8.5