Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Berg Ryman

Blue names for Who's Online

Recommended Posts

So, going out on a limb, the names listed in blue for Who's Online are 2019 testers? Just wondering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not a tester for 2019 (yet) so I would say Donor. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cnosil said:

I am not a tester for 2019 (yet) so I would say Donor. 

I just did a quick sample. Blue does appear to be donor - black is not 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who should I contact to get that changed?  I sent in a donation two months ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Who should I contact to get that changed?  I sent in a donation two months ago.

Just shoot me a PM with your confirmation number 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

So, going out on a limb, the names listed in blue for Who's Online are 2019 testers? Just wondering.

Looks like it may have to do with post count.  All blue ones seem to have a post count tsg all black ones seem to be less than 100 post. 

  • Off Topic 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Looks like it may have to do with post count.  All blue ones seem to have a post count tsg all black ones seem to be less than 100 post. 

Guess I could read the entire thread before posting.  But while it is donor. The post count theory held water for at least the 7 or 8 I checked.  But a current review of those online showed much different.  🤪

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...