Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

GolfSpy STUDque

On to the Conference Championships.  Good luck!

2019-12-10_8-42-30.jpg

Here's the link to the pick 'em bracket:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e-JSqkDz8KefubPOeVtYcKPmTUss31gPCkNoD2b1Cdg/edit?usp=sharing

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Special thanks goes out to [mention=65882]TSauer[/mention] for leaving Diggs on the bench this week.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2936de400c9637118cdcb40fb6ba18aaa0076191df&rid=giphy.gif

Haha, I have the worst luck at FF.
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Perfect thanks. If it happens to become too much of a hassle don’t worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

FYI it doesn't update the score in live scoring but does update it in standings

• Like 1

FYI it doesn't update the score in live scoring but does update it in standings

Thank you. I noticed that this morning. It ended up not mattering except to bump me up to 12th in the standing with the points!

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

Thank you. I noticed that this morning. It ended up not mattering except to bump me up to 12th in the standing with the points!

That's the reason I still did it. Points are a tie breaker and you never know if it will come in handy at the end of the year or not.

@TSauer I've seen injuries before but nothing like this! Yes I know the final roster hasn't been set but still! That's a lot of red flags.

Screenshot_20191017_195424_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

[mention=65882]TSauer[/mention] I've seen injuries before but nothing like this! Yes I know the final roster hasn't been set but still! That's a lot of red flags.

Screenshot_20191017_195424_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.dab4c2c6ca9ba47daa75911dbbc08769.jpg

Like I said, my luck with FF is no bueno. I’m glad you mentioned this though. I’ve been so busy I almost forgot to look at it lol

As much as I love getting W it seems hollow when there isn't a full roster. Always good to have close matches each week.

Eesh... Now Mahomes is out. Estimate is 2-4 weeks due to a dislocated kneecap.

Brees, Big Ben, Cam and now Mahomes....dang

• Like 3

On 10/17/2019 at 9:04 PM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Count the Luck retirement in that since it was post draft. Been a rough year for QBs

9 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

3 weeks min....with MRI coming later today.  😧

I made a funny observation today.

You know how the leagues list percentage owned for players and the top players are always like 99%? I always think to myself wtf league doesn’t have this guy owned?

Circus. That’s wtf. 🎪 🤡 

• Like 7

The fantasy gods are looking down and taunting me after my recent trades...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

First week that things have looked pretty dicey. At the point if I can pull a split out I'd be very happy. Some good games and some big numbers being put up by some different players.

• Like 2

First week so far my team hasn’t looked like my circus team.. Finally getting things turning around (I hope). Way overpaying for Latavious Murray seemed to pay off this week. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by GB13
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:27 PM, Apolloshowl said:

First week that things have looked pretty dicey. At the point if I can pull a split out I'd be very happy. Some good games and some big numbers being put up by some different players.

I sure hope you are not complaining, with you getting 37.4 pts out of your handcuff running back!  Even if Leveon gets his projected number of points, I still lose by half a point, even with the third or fourth highest point total out of 42 teams.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jaxbeachpackerfan said:

I sure hope you are not complaining, with you getting 37.4 pts out of your handcuff running back!  Even if Leveon gets his projected number of points, I still lose by half a point, even with the third or fourth highest point total out of 42 teams.  

By far not complaining! When I posted that things weren't looking so hot. Somehow a nice little turn around happened and got a amazing break with a good defence performance and Murray going off. 

Last year I had a solid team that got beat out by good week after good week and so far this season I've been pretty fortunate. So no way I will complain at all!

• Like 1

Wow, Darnold is having an epic night. These are those historic games you live for. He’s scoring more in circus than Rodgers did in the main league with 6 TDs.  WOW. 

Of course the fantasy shark @blackngold_blood has him 🤣 

On the flip side, is this now 8 straight for @B.Boston thanks (in part) to the NE Defense?

• Like 4