Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

GolfSpy STUDque

FCD6E517-A2AF-4240-A01D-77B2F1010AC2.jpeg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Our Sponsors

I’ve spent $55 just filling my roster after auto drafting 5 backup quarterbacks.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

[mention=73629]GolfSpy STUDque[/mention] I went to pick up McLaughlin in the circus league but he isn’t even listed. Is there a way to add a player that isn’t listed. 

I checked again and he was listed now. Patience isn’t my strong suit.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

[mention=73629]GolfSpy STUDque[/mention] [mention=55883]Berg Ryman[/mention] [mention=27071]Undershooter[/mention]  Any chance a commish can push [mention=66781]Wedgie[/mention] and my trade through. I also have a couple more trades I’m working on that I’m hoping to get in before game time tonight. 
Thanks in Advance 
2nd trade is ready now. Hopefully the 3rd shortly!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have (what I consider) to be some depth at WR. Anyone looking for some depth for a topish receiver let me know. 

Send over some offers and at worst we can counter and see what we can find. 

On 10/3/2019 at 9:28 AM, Undershooter said:

Not as much as TexanDVM. He has $7 remaining! haha Hell, I think I've only spent $7.

Spent the money and won both my games last week!giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yikes.....

image.png

Classy move here - shows no ill intent...can't see Burfict doing anything like this.

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Yikes.....

image.png

If he sits he is still better than my other options.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Classy move here - shows no ill intent...can't see Burfict doing anything like this.

I didn't see the hit but did hear it was a legal hit on Mad Dog sports the other day.  If the Eagles hit on the Packers Williams wasn't fined then I'm not sure they should ever fine for hits again.

• Like 1

Ran into McCaffrey in multiple leagues this weekend.

I'm taking L's all over the place. 

• Like 2

Woof. Good thing I didn’t waste a good scoring week this week since @B.Boston and @Judge Smails dropped some serious points bombs on me. 

Feeling like a genius for starting McCoy in circus though! First time I’ve had a QB score well. There’s a silver lining for ya. 

• Like 2

Woof. Good thing I didn’t waste a good scoring week this week since [mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] and [mention=80167]Judge Smails[/mention] dropped some serious points bombs on me. 

Feeling like a genius for starting McCoy in circus though! First time I’ve had a QB score well. There’s a silver lining for ya. 

I told you my team was warming up! Haha

Ok, ok... I didn’t quite see THAT coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-0 this week, but still grinding.

Berg Division: Lamar Jackson is available. All offers considered. Looking for maybe a TE or RB upgrade, could include WR switch

• Like 1

Blunder of the week goes to yours truly for benching Josh Jacobs 3 minutes before game time. I deserve to go 0-2 this week

io4FbXU.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Also open to offers for Lamar Jackson...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

On 10/1/2019 at 4:46 AM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

And then there was one. @00sportsman stands alone at the top of the league as the last undefeated team at 8-0. Doesn't get any easier with @Apolloshowl or @HighFade this week. 

Also good to see that both @poprocksncoke and @B.Boston found ways to win this week so now we've got no winless teams in the league.

Byes and injuries are starting to take their toll. Who's gonna be able to navigate the minefield?

CiRcUs LEAGUE. As expected, punters are carrying my team but I have no idea what I'm doing with the rest of the positions. I'm getting pretty good at streaming defenses that would've scored big points in the regular league. 

Anybody else feel like they know what they're doing? While there's a plethora of information to pick a good team, there's zero experts for picking bad teams. 

Just like golf....I put up a fight, but in the end, I got whipped by a better team