Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Here we go again..

CodyJSparks

Welp. It is happening earlier than usual, but the "spaceship" (that's what all my friends call it) is going back in the bag. 

Quick backstory: 

Yes! Madison (released 2009)

I purchased this putter brand new at a play it again sports in 2012 for $13. 

Gamed it until 2018 - then started looking for something new.. Thus beginning the never ending cycle of buying new putters and kicking them out of the bag in just a few short months...... or rounds lol. 

Here's the cycle to this point: 

2018 - Tried Scotty Newport 2 (Lasted one month - switched back to the spaceship)

2019 - Taylormade Spider X (Lasted two months - switched back to the spaceship)

2019 - Odyssey O-Works 7s (Lasted two ROUNDS lol - switched back to the spaceship)

2020 - Odyssey Stroke Lab Bird of Prey (Actually gamed it for nearly the whole season BUT - switched back to the spaceship)

2021 - Odyssey Stroke Lab Doublewide (Lasted one month - switched back to the spaceship)

2022 - Odyssey White Hot OG #1 (Lasted 4 rounds and 16 three putts.. unfortunately you read that right. - and now switching back to the spaceship)

For some reason when I am holding that hideous thing, I feel like I can make every put. Maybe in the future I will quit being a moron and going for something new and shiny and stick with it! Besides, I've got 13 other clubs in the bag to focus on being new and shiny.

Spaceship Forever!

IMG-3722.jpg

IMG-3721.jpg

IMG-3720.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Honestly I'm looking over ebay every day for a good deal on a yes putter. If it aint broke, dont fix it. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

Glad to hear it's working for you but man, that thing is not a looker lol.  But really neither are the new LAB putters and people swear by them.  

It actually looks more like one of the background hills in the nintendo Mario game to me.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

I actually think it attracts the eye visually.  Ok attracts as in "its a bad train wreck that you can't look away from.  But in all seriousness  I used a $25 Dunlop Black Max of some kind, because it felt so good, up untill my bag fell over and the shaft broke.  Likely because it was so cheap, it was very rusty.  But man that thing felt great and I putted well with it.  Its not like its old "technology" is going to prevent you from being able to strike a putt 40 feet.  So if it feels good to you.

KEEP ON USING IT UNTIL IT DISINTEGRATES!! 

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Hybrid:  Callaway Apex Pro 2H 

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 

Putter:  Ping  Scottsdale Wolverine

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 10:24 PM, CodyJSparks said:

Maybe in the future I will quit being a moron and going for something new and shiny and stick with it! Besides, I've got 13 other clubs in the bag to focus on being new and shiny.

Well......

New and shiny. So easy to align. Love the SL shaft.. WH insert? What could go wrong..? Stay tuned and lets see if the "Ship" can be beat!

67513880563--6E23562D-75EB-4A97-ABEB-D92450FD53E2.jpg

The Yes! looks kinda similar to me to the odyssey tri-ball......that this is ginormous as well. 

Nice Odyssey Ten, I just grabbed the Eleven and really like it. 

Driver:   :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX LS, 10.5, stiff

:taylormade-small: BRNR MiniDriver, S-Flex

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Rouge ST MAX 3 wood, stiff

Fairway:  :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX 3 hybrid, S-flex

Irons:   New Level 902 OS, 5-PW, S-Flex

Wedges: :taylormade-small: hi-toe 50, 54, 58,  DG S300 S-flex

Putter:  :EVNROLL: Zero

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour/Z Star

Grips:  Golf Pride Z Grip midsize

I just switched from an old Odyssey white ice #9 that I had in the bag for 12 years to a Scotty Cameron Special Select del mar. Same head style but I think I may go back to the odyssey. Just don’t have the confidence over the ball And it’s such a different feel.  Any thoughts anyone?

Driver- cobra F9, 3w- Adam’s TL, 19 H TM GAPR mid, 22 H titleist 910, 5-PW TM rocketbladz tour, 50, 56, 60 Cleveland RTX 3, Scotty special select Del Mar.