Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

After Hours Spy Saloon

chisag

1 hour ago, DoubleBogeyDad said:

Seinfeld and The Office. Could never get on board for either one.

giphy.gif

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

RIP Jimmy

A gifted songwriter and performer. People either love his music or hate it, but for my money, beyond the parody, his music reminds me of summers and hot afternoons on a boat somewhere. While I can do without the beach, I do love the ocean and a Jimmy Buffett song can conjure the warm salty air on a cold winter night. Rest Easy Jimmy…

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k 10.5° turned up 1°  w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3w::ping-small: 14.5° G425 Max Newton 6 dot

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

5i-PW:  :ping-small: Blueprint S with DG S300

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

... This is why @CFreddie should walk as we can see, him driving a cart in Georgia is what we call a hazard!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwoGNuRgNI1/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:   :taylormade-small:   Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'Li Blue 70r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r 
Irons:       :taylormade-small:    P770 5-pw ... Steelfiber i80r
                  :taylormade-small:    TP UDi 4 ... Steelfiber i80r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :EVNROLL:     Custom 5.1 (no alignment)  33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

... I like to post my low rounds but there are others too boring to share. Here is an example. Shot a 74 yesterday with 3 bogies and 1 birdie.  The score is a little deceptive as I rolled in several 10 footers to save par. The only noteworthy accomplishment is all 3 bogies happened on par 3's. I missed all 4 greens on the par 3's and had a 12 footer on the 3rd that I rolled in or I would have bogied every par 3. On the plus side my driver was almost automatic and that is always a plus. 

... Just hit a really fat shot on the first par 3. Knowing better I had a perfect yardage to a front pin on the 2nd par 3 but caught it a hair on the toe, catching the false front and rolling back into a sand-less bunker. Same contact with one more club would have put me 8 feet or so past the pin and if I hit it perfectly 20 feet past the pin so a silly mental error. 3rd par 3 I tried to flight down a Pw and pulled it a little catching the edge of a bowl like green and rolling down into the only thick rough because it was surrounding the drain where water accumulates coming off the green. Another few inches and I could have taken a drop but truthfully after that tee shot, I didn't deserve a drop. Last par 3 I hit another barely fat shot that caught the front fringe and rolled back down the hill. So 4 bad swings, 2 mental errors and 3 bogies. See? Not really worth posting. 🙄

3 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

People either love his music or hate it

... I don't fall into either camp. I mean who doesn't like Margaritaville when it comes on the radio? But this is the only Buffet tune I ever had on a playlist. I have always been a sucker for rock with a string section. 

30 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I don't fall into either camp. I mean who doesn't like Margaritaville when it comes on the radio? But this is the only Buffet tune I ever had on a playlist. I have always been a sucker for rock with a string section. 

I don't get why anyone would hate Jimmy Buffet. You don't even have to like this music to appreciate what he does. Pioneer in music iMHO, great chill party music.

Just your "normal" obsessed golfer in search of more shots with names of flying critters...

51 minutes ago, chisag said:

I also do not fall into either the “love” or the “hate” camp when it comes to Jimmy Buffet or his music. I don’t generally turn it off when it comes on the radio, nor do I have the Jimmy Buffet channel saved as a favorite on Sirius XM. 

In one band with which performed and recorded, I was told that I would be required to sing the Jimmy Buffet vocal part in the song “It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere”, that he recorded with Alan Jackson, which I was happy to do. I’ll never forget the line, “Pour me something tall and strong; make it a hurricane before I go insane; it’s only half past twelve, but I don’t care; it’s five o’clock somewhere”.

Edited by funkyjudge

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, Newton Motion 4-Dot shaft

4W - Titleist TSR2, Newton Motion 4-Dot FW shaft

HYB - Sub 70 949X 21*, original HZRDUS Black 85-S shaft

7W (if played) - Titleist TSR, ACCRA TZ6 7S

Irons - Cobra King Forged Tec X, KBS TGI graphite shafts

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll ER10 ""Outback” Mallet

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus

Bags - Vessel / Ghost stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

18 hours ago, DoubleBogeyDad said:

Seinfeld and The Office. Could never get on board for either one.

Seinfeld was okay;  never got into the Office.    My not likes that so many people love would be anything Star Trek, anything Hobbit, Game of Thrones.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

8 hours ago, cnosil said:

Seinfeld was okay;  never got into the Office.    My not likes that so many people love would be anything Star Trek, anything Hobbit, Game of Thrones.  

I don't think we can be friends @cnosil 😂

Dr: :taylormade-small: Stealth 10.5°

Woods: :taylormade-small: M4 - 3W 15°, 5W 18°

4i-PW: MacGregor MT86 OS

50.08F/54.10S/60.08M: :vokey-small:

Pu: :ping-small: Ketsch Counter Balance

Ball: :Snell: MTB Prime

Pushcart: :Clicgear: 4.0

Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V6 Shift

Other: :Arccos:

... I had $50 in Golf Galaxy rewards Pre ordered a new MG4 58* wedge yesterday. TM has a new C Grind for tier standard bounce wedge:

"THE NEW “SBC” SOLE PROVIDES MORE VERSATILITY WITH ADDED BOUNCE AND CAMBER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SOLE WITH A RELIEVED HEEL AND TRAILING EDGE. DESIGNED FOR THE PLAYERS WHO PREFER ULTIMATE VERSAATILITY WITH DIFFERENT FACE ANGLING AROUND THE GREEN.

... I like the idea of slightly more bounce at 9* instead of the 8* of bounce on my LB MG3 that has a very aggressive leading edge that can snag on a tight Bermuda lie, so the effective bounce should be higher with the ability to open the face and still have an effective low bounce. Hoping for the best of both worlds. Rory and a few other staffers said it feels a little softer and denser so that helped in my decision. Ordered it stock because I'll bend it 2* up, install a Stelfiber i95 and a ST+ Hybrid grip myself. 

MG4Order.jpg.aeb3c331bd7b52db816874319065ef39.jpg

7 hours ago, chisag said:

... I had $50 in Golf Galaxy rewards Pre ordered a new MG4 58* wedge yesterday. TM has a new C Grind for tier standard bounce wedge:

"THE NEW “SBC” SOLE PROVIDES MORE VERSATILITY WITH ADDED BOUNCE AND CAMBER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SOLE WITH A RELIEVED HEEL AND TRAILING EDGE. DESIGNED FOR THE PLAYERS WHO PREFER ULTIMATE VERSAATILITY WITH DIFFERENT FACE ANGLING AROUND THE GREEN.

... I like the idea of slightly more bounce at 9* instead of the 8* of bounce on my LB MG3 that has a very aggressive leading edge that can snag on a tight Bermuda lie, so the effective bounce should be higher with the ability to open the face and still have an effective low bounce. Hoping for the best of both worlds. Rory and a few other staffers said it feels a little softer and denser so that helped in my decision. Ordered it stock because I'll bend it 2* up, install a Stelfiber i95 and a ST+ Hybrid grip myself. 

MG4Order.jpg.aeb3c331bd7b52db816874319065ef39.jpg

Can’t wait to see it and hear if it provides Rory like results… that build sounds awesome!

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x - Official Tester 2024

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  4 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged (Japan) 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current Club Sensor User

... I didn't wanna post this in the 2023 Golf Ball test, but I find it entertaining reading the responses from high index players, and even mid index players agonizing over a ball choice because of the data. Let me preface by saying I thinking everyone should pick one ball and play it. It just brings in an element of consistency, at least as far a the ball is concerned. But if you play Srixon Z Stars exclusively and someone gives you a dozen Maxfli Tours or Chrome Soft X LS balls, you can play them and expect very little, if any actual difference in their performance or your score. Same thing if you just like playing different balls. 

... Because even low index players will most likely not find much difference between similar balls. I have no doubts that if I did a comparison of Kirkland V3's and Maxfli Tours over several rounds on the course with a LM while I played, the Maxfli would perform marginally better. That said I played the Kirkland last week and had 7 birdies and 2 bogies for a 67. I played the Maxfli a few rounds later and shot a 75 with 4 bogies and 1 birdie and again yesterday a 72 with 2 birdies and 2 bogies. The point being my swing, play, course conditions and heat/wind had much more to do with the score than which ball I played. 

... We are on a golf forum because we are all little crazy, constantly thinking and talking about equipment, so I completely understand and have no problem with a 19 index or higher and a 89mph swing right in the middle of slow/mid and having a hard time deciding whether to go with the ball that gives them 85rpm more/less spin with their driver and a 1.3 yd carry advantage but spins less on mid irons and loses a whopping 1.4 yds of carry because it spins less. Again, it's why we are here. 🤪

... But I am gonna make the outlandish statement that of all things golf that can affect your performance and score, having the "perfect ball" is at or very near the bottom of that list. As long as you are in the right ball park, how you swing and make contact, your mental toughness and course management are all going to have a much bigger impact than a ball that an iron Byron hit 1.3 yds longer off the tee. So that choice between the ProV1x, CS X LS, Maxfli Tour X and the $70 a dozen LA Golf ball just isn't very important at all. 

Screenshot2023-09-05at11_44_12AM.png.7afac50d17438499df9ceddca8e1255f.png

8 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I didn't wanna post this in the 2023 Golf Ball test, but I find it entertaining reading the responses from high index players, and even mid index players agonizing over a ball choice because of the data. Let me preface by saying I thinking everyone should pick one ball and play it. It just brings in an element of consistency, at least as far a the ball is concerned. But if you play Srixon Z Stars exclusively and someone gives you a dozen Maxfli Tours or Chrome Soft X LS balls, you can play them and expect very little, if any actual difference in their performance or your score. Same thing if you just like playing different balls. 

... Because even low index players will most likely not find much difference between similar balls. I have no doubts that if I did a comparison of Kirkland V3's and Maxfli Tours over several rounds on the course with a LM while I played, the Maxfli would perform marginally better. That said I played the Kirkland last week and had 7 birdies and 2 bogies for a 67. I played the Maxfli a few rounds later and shot a 75 with 4 bogies and 1 birdie and again yesterday a 72 with 2 birdies and 2 bogies. The point being my swing, play course conditions and heat/wind had much more to do with the score than which ball I played. 

... We are on a golf forum because we are all little crazy, constantly thinking and talking about equipment, so I completely understand and have no problem with a 19 index or higher and a 89mph swing right in the middle of slow/mid and having a hard time deciding whether to go with the ball that gives them 85rpm more/less spin with their driver and a 1.3 yd carry advantage but spins less on mid irons and loses a whopping 1.4 yds of carry because it spins less. Again, it's why we are here. 🤪

... But I am gonna make the outlandish statement that of all things golf that can affect your performance and score, having the "perfect ball" is at or very near the bottom of that list. As long as you are in the right ball park, how you swing and make contact, your mental toughness and course management are all going to have a much bigger impact than a ball that an iron Byron hit 1.3 yds longer off the tee. So that choice between the ProV1x, CS X LS, Maxfli Tour X and the $70 a dozen LA Golf ball just isn't very important at all. 

Well said.  I think most times the ball is just one factor but, not the total.  I typically play Titleist but, I tried some Bridgestones recently and I like how they fly and feel too.  There is definitely a difference In how they feel off the club face.  Like you said earlier, I played the Chrome Soft for a long time.  Someone gave me a dozen PROVs and I played well that particular day and now I play them again as my go to ball.  The main thing I look for is the feel off of the putter and spin around the greens.

A former plus handicapper who must settle for mid 70s to mid 80 scores today.  After taking 10 years off due to back issues, my driver length has decreased by 40 yards on average.  I look forward to any training aids, shaft improvements, club enhancements to get back part of what was lost.

3 hours ago, chisag said:

... Because even low index players will most likely not find much difference between similar balls. I have no doubts that if I did a comparison of Kirkland V3's and Maxfli Tours over several rounds on the course with a LM while I played, the Maxfli would perform marginally better. That said I played the Kirkland last week and had 7 birdies and 2 bogies for a 67. I played the Maxfli a few rounds later and shot a 75 with 4 bogies and 1 birdie and again yesterday a 72 with 2 birdies and 2 bogies. The point being my swing, play course conditions and heat/wind had much more to do with the score than which ball I played. 

I am sticking with my Z Star Diamond.  It just works. But a Pro V1 works too.

Kind of like every cheap Lager from the major brands all taste the same.  No matter how much marketing tries to convince you otherwise! 🤣

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

5 hours ago, chisag said:

I would agree with your outlandish statement. For me the most important qualities of a ball are feel and spin around the greens. Both of those qualities are unique to each individuals swing type and feel they are looking for. That being said… the lab results really has me intrigued about the Pro V1X Left Dash and it’s seemingly large distance advantage over other pretty commonly played models. For reference I play the Pro V1 most followed by a decent stint with the Maxfli Tour X, and this year I mixed in the Callaway CS X LS.

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S (currently Testing AI Smoke🔹🔹🔹)

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

2024 Skytrak+ Official Forum Test

6 hours ago, chisag said:

I settled on the QStar Tour a few years ago and this year added the 2021 Z Star.  Most balls I find I give to my wife or whoever I’m playing with unless it’s a like-new prov1 of chromesoft.  For me it comes down to feel and spin, but staying with the Srixons just gives me a lot of confidence. 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

20 hours ago, chisag said:

Totally agree with your points here. I think playing the same ball is the most important factor to remain consistent in terms of feel, spin, etc...

There's no point in agonizing over the minutia in the data especially at our level. I definitely was surprised by some of the data and took it into consideration for my own game, but I say just find a ball you like playing and go from there.

Personally, I've liked playing the Bridgestone balls because of the feel I get off of them. I've played Pro V1X's and other balls as well and liked several different options. One of the biggest surprises for me was the distance lost on the Taylormade TP5 balls as well as the exceptional performance of the Maxfli Tour balls. 

I think we can all agree that this data is extremely thorough and interesting, but should be taken with a grain of salt. As @chisag said above, there are several other factors that will impact performance more than your ball selection.

Current WITB:

Bag: image_2024-02-27_104948566.png.b92168231016d467eb3d016dba2075b9.png MV2 Golf Bag

Driver:  image.png G425 Max 9.0º,Fujikura-Smiths-golf-logo-effect(1)(1).png.6f8993e93c81265138ae9592b03a5dd9.pngVentus Blue Velocore 6S

Fairway: image.png.75de9ed8d611880163bbacfe51b6bf91.png TSR2 3 wood 15º,Fujikura-Smiths-golf-logo-effect(1)(1).png.6f8993e93c81265138ae9592b03a5dd9.pngVentus Red Velocore 7S

Driving Iron: image.png.75de9ed8d611880163bbacfe51b6bf91.png U505 2-iron, Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85S 

Irons: image.png.b5950bd367d637859d211fef578a14af.png MP-54 (4-P), Project X 6.0S

Wedges: TM23WDG-MG4-Stacked-Color-OnLight-v1-1024x410.png.ac724a75349db558663486b0cf600638.png 50.09 SB, 54.11 SB, 58.11 SB

Putter: default_odyssey-small.jpg.a7dc06ee6fc9b8df09953a46df717684.jpg Ai-ONE Jailbird Mini DB 35"

Ball:  Maxfli_new(1).png.543c09044d6b6e8a80c748512567d803.png Tour X

On 9/5/2023 at 2:55 PM, chisag said:

Well said, sir. I generally play Kirkland Signature balls because quite simply the price. But when I run low, see my handicap and my home course, and I need a restock I will pick up a dozen balls that MGS tags as being a good value at the Dick’s Sporting Goods that’s 8 minutes from my house. The only Pro Vs I’ve ever played are ones I’ve found will looking for my ball.😆

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:titleist-small: Pro V1 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Tests No Longer in the Bag

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

31 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Well said, sir. I generally play Kirkland Signature balls because quite simply the price. But when I run low, see my handicap and my home course, and I need a restock I will pick up a dozen balls that MGS tags as being a good value at the Dick’s Sporting Goods that’s 8 minutes from my house. The only Pro Vs I’ve ever played are ones I’ve found will looking for my ball.😆

I've actually got a sleeve if Pro V1X a buddy of mine gave me in my bag. Like you, I can say I've never played a brand new one. I just haven't thought about the sleeve much since I have played the MaxFli Tour balls for a while. Reading your post reminded me of those and I think once I can play again, I'll break those out as a celebration. 

... So Brave Sir @Jnoble89 made a bet the Packers would have a better record than the Bears this season, tie goes to Bears for 1 dozen Kirkland V3's. Evidently feeling all yellow and green he increased his bet to include if the Bears win the NFC North, he would send 2 dozen V3's. (Stranger things have happened but sadly, probably a safe bet) So opening game I asked if he wanted to bet another dozen Maxfli Tour's on the outcome after he proclaimed an easy victory with some high school wide receivers playing due to injury and a dumb a$$ GM.Oh My did the excuses come flying out of Wisconsin! He is 100% confident but turned down the bet because: 

51Zbf48hePL._AC_UF8941000_QL80_.jpg.a7586053cc3d0d4f6dd528975b4ce1d2.jpg

7 minutes ago, chisag said:

... So Brave Sir @Jnoble89 made a bet the Packers would have a better record than the Bears this season, tie goes to Bears for 1 dozen Kirkland V3's. Evidently feeling all yellow and green he increased his bet to include if the Bears win the NFC North, he would send 2 dozen V3's. (Stranger things have happened but sadly, probably a safe bet) So opening game I asked if he wanted to bet another dozen Maxfli Tour's on the outcome after he proclaimed an easy victory with some high school wide receivers playing due to injury and a dumb a$$ GM.Oh My did the excuses come flying out of Wisconsin! He is 100% confident but turned down the bet because: 

51Zbf48hePL._AC_UF8941000_QL80_.jpg.a7586053cc3d0d4f6dd528975b4ce1d2.jpg

Lol bringing the taunting to another thread, I see. Alright, even though I’m not much for a gambling man I’ll take your bet. I’ll take a dozen of the X after tomorrow’s game is completed. Yes, the Bears added DJ Moore…it’s too bad they don’t have a QB to throw the ball to him 😅

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

16 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

Lol bringing the taunting to another thread, I see. Alright, even though I’m not much for a gambling man I’ll take your bet. I’ll take a dozen of the X after tomorrow’s game is completed. Yes, the Bears added DJ Moore…it’s too bad they don’t have a QB to throw the ball to him 😅

... Bears don't have a QB!?!? What the ... I mean if you consider ... just sayin' 2nd year under Getsy so we can ... all pre season against the Bears defense he looked ... At OS Fields was pretty darned ... OK, fair enough, DJ Moore doesn't have a QB. But neither do the Packers. 😱 

(Fwiw, I'm not a Gamblin; kinda guy either but the Packers have about 30 years to answer for so I will not only be kicking, but jumping up and landing with both feet when they are down)  

How has Fields fared against GB to this point? Just poking the bear….would love to see them competitive for the sake of the division. How mad will you be if/when Love is actually good? 😁

As far as Fields success at OH, tell me the last time a recent QB from there had ANY significant success in the league? If we are gonna talk preseason, no QB was better arguably than JLove. But I don’t put weight into preseason 😜

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Go Pack Go! On a separate note, no golf today, but the girl's sandbox is done.

20230909_131318.jpg.38ad1089272870a6f25f60e9c2ea07d2.jpg

2 minutes ago, DoubleBogeyDad said:

Go Pack Go! On a separate note, no golf today, but the girl's sandbox is done.

20230909_131318.jpg.38ad1089272870a6f25f60e9c2ea07d2.jpg

Girls sandbox......or

Practice bunker?!?!

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

19 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

How has Fields fared against GB to this point? Just poking the bear….would love to see them competitive for the sake of the division. How mad will you be if/when Love is actually good? 😁

As far as Fields success at OH, tell me the last time a recent QB from there had ANY significant success in the league? If we are gonna talk preseason, no QB was better arguably than JLove. But I don’t put weight into preseason 😜

... I expect Love to be good, just not great. If GB has 3 great QB's in succession I imagine NFC North fans from all teams will storm Lambeau field with torches and pitchforks. And you confuse me with someone else as I have zero confidence in Fields. Zero. He can win games with his feet but will lose more with his head. I imagine this is what he is thinking if you ask him what his hot read is from the pocket:

unknown.jpg.762291b4f31693e77e4491dfc2b004cf.jpg

@Shapotomous Hmmm....the placement is not great for a practice bunker, but I do have a little extra sand

20230909_164528.jpg.ac2e01cb1186adae0262478339d23178.jpg

42 minutes ago, DoubleBogeyDad said:

@Shapotomous Hmmm....the placement is not great for a practice bunker, but I do have a little extra sand

I'd move the sandbox...

The ladder is in the way, she might hit her head on it ya know!  😁

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex; :callaway-logo-1: Mavrik 18* 5w;  :mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro 4i;  :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

5 hours ago, DoubleBogeyDad said:

If you move the sand box towards the circular net swing, you can definitely practice short sided bunker shots! 🤣  

Well at least when your daughter has nap time… 😂