Foreward golf company

• Owengeorge13 changed the title to Foreward golf company

I saw some foreward irons a few days ago on another forum and was intrigued. Couldn't find any online presence for them so assumed it was japanese or something. They look great. 

Any indication on how you get fit and how much a set of 5-PW would run someone? 

Edited by vandyland

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

I looked at them the other day but couldnt find the actual clubs themselves. Very interesting though. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

2 minutes ago, Owengeorge13 said:

He also does different grinds on each set of irons for turf interaction.  It’s all very intriguing.  I think I’m a huge fan.  Right now he’s only in California, I live in ma.

Is there somewhere to actually get info on his irons?

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Just now, Owengeorge13 said:

I’m seeing all this on instagram.  I reached out to the owner.  I’ll let you know when he gets back to me

Sounds good. Thanks!  

On 10/22/2023 at 8:17 AM, Owengeorge13 said:

Has anyone had a chance to get fit by this company.  I’ve watched a couple of instagram reels by them.  I’m interested in the process.  Company :Foreward golf company

Where are they located?

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

I messaged with someone from the company (I believe it’s chad).  He has a lot of interesting things to say about his process.  He’s definitely super pumped we are talking about his irons and his process.  Here is a picture of another instagram account with a lot more videos regarding his new fitting system.  

IMG_2852.png

🙃

10 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

This is INSANE.  I've been to this guy's studio - had a putter fitting there early last year (2022).  He spent WAY longer than he needed to (I was the only customer at the time), and I had a really awesome session - however, he was fitting me into a bespoke putter (made by an Australian company) that was north of $700 - which, honestly, had I had the money, I would have bought instantly. I LOVED it (looked like a Batwing or something - super cool).  

I asked him about how he went about his fittings, and he suggested (again, this is over 18 months ago) that he was in the process of designing his own irons that he could perfectly fit people into. 

I LOVE that it's happened!  I'll reach out, as well, and see if I can schedule a fitting and see if he'll let me film it for a post here.  

Super, super cool.

When we messaged I told him you would be reaching out to film.  I’m hoping that gets done.  I love innovation, this company seems to have taken the edel fitting system which I loved and made it better.

🙃

15 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

This is INSANE.  I've been to this guy's studio - had a putter fitting there early last year (2022).  He spent WAY longer than he needed to (I was the only customer at the time), and I had a really awesome session - however, he was fitting me into a bespoke putter (made by an Australian company) that was north of $700 - which, honestly, had I had the money, I would have bought instantly. I LOVED it (looked like a Batwing or something - super cool).  

I asked him about how he went about his fittings, and he suggested (again, this is over 18 months ago) that he was in the process of designing his own irons that he could perfectly fit people into. 

I LOVE that it's happened!  I'll reach out, as well, and see if I can schedule a fitting and see if he'll let me film it for a post here.  

Super, super cool.

Great story! That's way cool! 

More good products with good fittings is just better for the golfers! Foreward Golf Co. looks intriguing and the photos on instagram look great! 

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

9 hours ago, l3o said:

It seems like it might be fitting irons because he does a lot of recommendations to other brands. Also very interested in the brand, looks very similar to the Edel irons.

Based on my visit to the store last year, his fitting theory is "get the right iron for YOUR swing" - at the time he had some very basic (think "Maltby TE"-looking irons) irons that he would have you swing so that he could dial in what worked best for you, and then make recommendations from there.  That's why I asked if he had his own irons, as they looked a lot like blanks.  That's when  he said he was working on designing his own iron, which I think is just SUPER smart.  Why not be able to offer someone a completely dialed in iron, where you can control every aspect of it?  Some people will always want a major OEM iron in their bag - but for those that have some flexibility, having something catered just to them sounds incredible. 

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

For something like this I feel like this would be an excellent opportunity to do some content/reviews by inviting a few forum members out to his location (probably California based people....unfortunately for me) and have them document how the fitting goes and then do a long term review on the product. Of course, no one likes to give stuff away for free but I feel like foreward is going to only appeal to equipment sickos like us so what better place to have some real world feedback. 

Also, if you do a search for "foreward golf company" this thread shows up on the first page of the SEO results....just saying...

Edited by vandyland

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

Sounds like @GolfSpy SAM needs to go back and take a deeper dive into these!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

10 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Sounds like @GolfSpy SAM needs to go back and take a deeper dive into these!

I agree!