2024 Season Goals - What Say You?

Message added by GolfSpy_KFT,

Add your 2024 Season goals to the Google Doc at the link below or comment them in the thread! I am happy to add them for you if you'd like some assistance.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FhZsoENzc0erToshJ28h6e_OYPOfluHHbc3Ac1mV6n0/edit#gid=0

On the course: get my handicap down to a 6 or lower, which boils down to solving the mystery of hitting better tee shots, my Achilles heel. Irons and putting never get too far off. Just picked up the AI Smoke Max, which I really like despite the 💎 💎 💎 getting better results in the 2024 driver test.

Off the course: to have PutterCup training aids tested by this forum, and maybe even have them featured in We Tried It!

Founder, PutterCup (puttercupgolf.com)

Hey all.. really excited about the 2024 season. I'm new here and love the idea of adding goals in a public space and hoping folks here can be "accountability buddies" haha

For 2024 my main goal is to dedicate more to improving my game in total. I've just decided that it's time for my game to reach another level. I struggle with my short game a lot (80 yrds and in), so finding those at home/range drills is my first priority. I just started recording rounds for an official handicap, so a stretch goal would be to find improvements and reach single digits by the end of the season.

Lastly.. having never been fit for irons before my equipment goals is to save the money to go back to Club Champion where I just got my driver fit and saddle up some new irons.

Edited by PapaGoose8

Driver - :callaway-small: Paradym Ai Smoke TD 7.5° | UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Black 6F5
Fairway Wood- :callaway-small: Rouge 3+ | ProjectX Evenflow Blue 6.0S
Hybrid -  :callaway-small: Rouge 19° & 21° | Aldali Synergy Blue 60S 
Irons -   :callaway-small: Apex 2014 5-Pw | TTXP95 R300
Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 52°s 56°w 60°s | TTDGTI S200
Putter -  :odyssey-small: O-Works 2-ball Red

Missed my first goal (300yd drive) by 15 yards.  So damn close.

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

VENTUS Velocore+ review

Stack Referral code

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

I'm looking to drastically improve this season. A couple of factors are going to play a role in my accomplishment of these goals. If I can get a season pass for my home course and we're expecting a new baby just as the season is about to open. I've already starting designing a prototype to convert our stroller into a push cart so I can bring the little with.

1. establish a handicap. I've never had an offical or unofficial handicap. Last summer before I got injured, I was on the verge of consistently breaking 100. 

2. break 90 by the end of the season. This is going to rely on if I can get a season pass to the course plus how busy I get with work. 

3. Improve my flexibility and strengthen my back so I can play/practice longer and more consecutively. (open to some starter routines for this)

4. Introduce my 3.5 year old to the game. I picked him up a jr. set for when winter decides to give way to spring, he'll be ready to hit the putting green with me. 

Best of luck to everyone accomplishing their goals

Driver: Paradym X

3-wood: Rouge st Max D

Hybrid: Callaway super hybrid 17*

Irons: 5-Aw Callaway A.I. Smoke 

Wedge: Calaway A  (from the 90s)

Putter: Odyssey White Hot 330 Mallet

6 minutes ago, Cannon Safe said:

I'm looking to drastically improve this season. A couple of factors are going to play a role in my accomplishment of these goals. If I can get a season pass for my home course and we're expecting a new baby just as the season is about to open. I've already starting designing a prototype to convert our stroller into a push cart so I can bring the little with.

1. establish a handicap. I've never had an offical or unofficial handicap. Last summer before I got injured, I was on the verge of consistently breaking 100. 

2. break 90 by the end of the season. This is going to rely on if I can get a season pass to the course plus how busy I get with work. 

3. Improve my flexibility and strengthen my back so I can play/practice longer and more consecutively. (open to some starter routines for this)

4. Introduce my 3.5 year old to the game. I picked him up a jr. set for when winter decides to give way to spring, he'll be ready to hit the putting green with me. 

Great goals and congrats and the soon to be new edition!

I’ve been on a flexibility/golf workout hunt for a little while as well. If you’re on instragram I highly recommend fairwaygolffitness. There is some great at home workout content and tips to improve flexibility and rotation. 

Driver - :callaway-small: Paradym Ai Smoke TD 7.5° | UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Black 6F5
Fairway Wood- :callaway-small: Rouge 3+ | ProjectX Evenflow Blue 6.0S
Hybrid -  :callaway-small: Rouge 19° & 21° | Aldali Synergy Blue 60S 
Irons -   :callaway-small: Apex 2014 5-Pw | TTXP95 R300
Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4 52°s 56°w 60°s | TTDGTI S200
Putter -  :odyssey-small: O-Works 2-ball Red

1 hour ago, PapaGoose8 said:

Great goals and congrats and the soon to be new edition!

I’ve been on a flexibility/golf workout hunt for a little while as well. If you’re on instragram I highly recommend fairwaygolffitness. There is some great at home workout content and tips to improve flexibility and rotation. 

Awesome,  thanks for the info. I'll check them out

I have many goals in life but here are the goals i have to fulfill this year.

Goal One: During winter, I want to stretch more and do indoor exercises. This will help me be ready to start strong in April when the weather gets better.

Goal Two: I plan to meet with my golf pro a few times in late winter. We'll work on improving my iron shots because I lose too many points with my mid-range shots.

Goal Three: By achieving goals one and two, I hope to start scoring in the seventies more often.

Good luck to everyone with their goals. Let's all give it our best shot!

https://onlinevatcalculate.com/

Edited by Noah henry 71
14 hours ago, Cannon Safe said:

Great goals! If you're looking to add some mobility to your daily routine, check out this article I wrote for the MGS main site. Some beginner, basic mobility drills primarily for the back.

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/golf-fitness-add-mobility-to-improve-your-swing/

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X 

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Cobra Darkspeed X Driver Unofficial Review (link here)

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

Great goals! If you're looking to add some mobility to your daily routine, check out this article I wrote for the MGS main site. Some beginner, basic mobility drills primarily for the back.

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/golf-fitness-add-mobility-to-improve-your-swing/

Right on, thanks I will check it out!

All I want to accomplish this season is to hit more greens in regulation. I'm pretty consistent in shooting in the low 70's at my home course. My problem is all the greens are elevated and they are small greens. The approach banks s are soft. If you are short of the green even by an inch it stops dead and rolls back down. Trouble over the back is a guarantee on every hole. Sharpening my distance control will be the factor. I hit the ball straight, so no issues left or right. Part of it is in my head. "Don't be long".  My chipping saves all my rounds. Chip up one putt, plus an occasional chip in helps.  

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

4 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

All I want to accomplish this season is to hit more greens in regulation. I'm pretty consistent in shooting in the low 70's at my home course. My problem is all the greens are elevated and they are small greens. The approach banks s are soft. If you are short of the green even by an inch it stops dead and rolls back down. Trouble over the back is a guarantee on every hole. Sharpening my distance control will be the factor. I hit the ball straight, so no issues left or right. Part of it is in my head. "Don't be long".  My chipping saves all my rounds. Chip up one putt, plus an occasional chip in helps.  

Great goal!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

I have 1 goal accomplished!

Practiced really hard to fix my poor driver skills. Today's round has been measured as a success in that challenge.  Elbow in, baseball grip, more knee movements sweep the driver away, then push through the ball with a smooth swing.  Has taken me over a month to find this combination that works!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

A few goals for myself this season. 

1) solid single digit handicap

2 ) improve putting stroke and lower number of putts per round

3) kind of a lame one, but enjoy the game more. To often I get frustrated and round spiral out of control. This game is too fun to get frustrated at every missed shot. Plus they don’t pay me to go low lol

"We're weekend golfers. Of course we just buy gear off the racks and wonder why it doesn't work"

I believe my goals are similar to 2023.

1.  Be more consistent; less bad rounds.

2.  Lower my handicap, by applying #1.

3.  Break my all time record of 2 under par at my home course....which would mean shooting below 70.  

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

Toura Golf CB 5-PW Recoil 95 regular

Toura Golf 48° GW and Corey Paul wedges bent to 52° and 57°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

@GolfSpy_KFT did something happen to the spreadsheet? I clicked on the link above to find my goals and got something really different.🥴

WITB 2024

DRIVER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png AEROJET 10.5°  |  FAIRWAY Callawaylogo.png.c084288fc4a8ed17e2f93c60b519702c.png ROGUE ST MAX 3/15°
HYBRID Pinglogo.png.11947cc88c8641d62e0a99c26da08b18.png G410 21°  |  UTILITY Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 U 5/23°
IRONS Untitled-9(1).png.4964fe6cb2103eef562fd832a625b0d5.png 699 V2 6-PW
WEDGES Clevelandgolflogo.png.9b2e702587cd5230010a835ced0f97a0.png CBX 2 50°, 54°, 58°
PUTTER Cobralogo.png.5257fd97d99f057b9bfc81c06d7fcc62.png KING GRANDSPORT 35

BALL WilsonStafflogo.png.d0d70a74fad1e8f9c4d9f0581e24d31e.pngMODEL | Vicelogo.png.ac8ca0040252d91a9cdaef9d94e6284b.png PRO WHITE/BLUE ICE
BAG Sunmountainlogo.png.2555e0c0e8e49c09ea72c6df224aa0f2.png 3.5 LS  |  PUSHCART Roviclogo.png.ebc800ac4238271b0253c238793522de.png RV1S

2024 Fit For Golf Training App Review

1) get my shortgame and putting dialed

2) get my swing more on plane

3) get my body, knees, back all in better shape

4) breaking 80 should happen as a result of the rest

5) 300 yd tee shot 🙂

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

On 3/22/2024 at 2:58 PM, CMRich1998 said:

Break 80 again. I broke it twice in November 2020, and I haven’t done it since. 

Take my handicap from 16 down to 12. 
Putt better than 2.2 putts per hole for the season. 

@CMRich1998 great goals and good luck in obtaining them. Keep on doin. Welcome to the forums. Lots of good info to be had.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

For those posting goals in this thread, please continue to add them and update on your progress! Or take the route of starting your own thread so we can follow along!

It looks like the original goals file was accidentally overwritten by someone, I am sorry to those who had added them to the spreadsheet. I may recreate it, I may not as it would take quite a bit of time to go back through and add everyone’s goals back in. 

I LOVE the individual threads, so strongly encourage that as we have a community full of people here to support and follow along!

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X 

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Cobra Darkspeed X Driver Unofficial Review (link here)

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

For those posting goals in this thread, please continue to add them and update on your progress! Or take the route of starting your own thread so we can follow along!

It looks like the original goals file was accidentally overwritten by someone, I am sorry to those who had added them to the spreadsheet. I may recreate it, I may not as it would take quite a bit of time to go back through and add everyone’s goals back in. 

I LOVE the individual threads, so strongly encourage that as we have a community full of people here to support and follow along!

For those that start their own and want to document, we can always add our link to this thread so people can follow along on the goals.

JP's 2024 Goals

Edited by Josh Parker

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

🤔 I would have to say getting off the tee better with my driver is one of my main goals. I have already started correcting that and have seen some positive results. 

🤔 Course management is my next main goal. I tend to go for the "hero shot" when I should lay up. Tin Cup anyone? I have started that and my golf buddies are taking notice.

🤔 Swing timing, tempo, and club path is my final main goal. I added the golfshot app and will be buying a Rapsodo or Garmin for the range.

😉 I went to Collindale Golf Academy in Fort Collins Colorado and plan on going back a couple more times this season to check my progress.

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway Paradym TD 9* or Ping 425 9* / TaylorMade Mini 11.5*  

Hybrids: PXG 0317 17*, 19*

Irons: New Level 5-PW 902PD 6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM10 48, 52; TaylorMade MG4 56* (TW Grind)

Putter: SeeMore Black MiniGiant

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X or Callaway Chrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63748-bridgestone-mindset-golf-ball-testing-sampling-and-shot-scope-ops/?do=findComment&comment=1046248

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

On 12/13/2023 at 3:02 PM, Rob Person said:

I've just seen this post and I haven't read through many of the replies until today. I can say without a doubt I have issues!

Started playing late 2022. Had a friend who invited me to play at a local split tee box 9 hole course. We played twice, and at the time it was $20 a round. Boy was I hooked!

I was averaging once a month play for most of 2023, adding on about 6 range sessions in between.

My unregistered handicap was 28+ and now is 23.4 (I use an excel sheet tracker)

I had 3 main goals I set for myself for 2023

1. Better driving. Consistently slicing was killing me. I bought and traded off a couple of older used drivers. Found one that suited me and its been working fairly well. I've got a slower swing speed and limited rotation issue.

2. Work on putting and chipping.   I have a course 10 minutes away that I can use the practice area for free for that. Another course 20 minutes away that has a full self service range. It has sand traps, chipping areas, pitching, setup, and an amazing putting green area.

I have developed quite the skill for reading greens, but execution is lacking. I'm a 2 putter 90% of the time.

3. Accuracy.  This has been my largest deficit. I picture my shot, visualize the adjustments, but execution is poor. The above mentioned range sessions allowed me to get a decent estimate on my club distances. I created a cheat card thats attached to my bag. On occasion I get that absolutely pure contact and it's a beautiful sight.

There are more areas to work on, but I'm hoping that if I can conquer these 3, I'll be able to move on to fine tuning my game.

I have alot of enthusiasm for 2024,  and look forward to more golf!

With #1 out of the way (mostly) I'm moving into #3 , accuracy, next.

Accuracy I suppose will happen the more I become in tune with knowing my clubs and having consistent swing patterns. But it needs to happen before I can truly improve in my mind.

Half of Number 2, wedges around greens, is trial and error mainly depending on my lie conditions. And the putting has been pretty consistent the last few months,  all but eliminated the 3 putt syndrome I previously had.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

1.Break 80!

2. Play in at least 1 stoke play tournament. I miss playing a sport competitively I haven’t done so since high school basketball.

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

Current status: 13.4 hcp, down from a 16ish in early 2023, clubs—> really like my gear now, not a lot of plans on changing much, maybe a driver upgrade but irons and woods are in a good place, putter too! 2023 I was tinkering constantly with almost every club in the bag. I played more than ever last year and hit a few good (for me) scores, but in my opinion last year I got to breaking 90 pretty regularly without enough ‘wow’ factor, this year I think the ultimate goal is to get down to a 10 and be sub 86 on the card more often than not. With it being the end of March at the time of this post I can say that has not happened, I had a good stretch of 87, 79, 85 consecutively but have regressed since. It’s “spring” in north Texas which is not my favorite time to play, the winter hard pan is gone and spring green side grass is usually soggy and tough to judge your play out of, municipal greens are in transition. Summer is good to us, if you can stand the heat the surface is consistent everywhere you go, should lower the scores then. Have a great year everyone!

Edited by Scottd88

“You can talk to a fade but a hook won’t listen”,

Lee Trevino

Last year was a rough year for me personally...Not so much golf, but personal life in general.  Things are starting to feel in order this year so far so here are the few goals.

- Get my garage sim set back up (currently at my fathers house)

- BREAK 80...which includes playing more

- Consistently play mid to low 80's

- Practice Practice Practice and work more on ball striking 

And one last "goal"...stop purchasing golf shoes 🤦🏼‍♂️

All are obtainable if I just keep my personal life in order LOL! 

Edited by CWilson216

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 * - Tensei AV White 65 X

Fairway Wood: :titelist-small: TS2 16.5* - Tensei AV Blue 65 S

Hybrids: :titelist-small: TS2 19.0* - Tensei AV Blue 70HY S

Irons 5-GW: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal - Pro Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges:titelist-small: Vokey 54 | 58 |  

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x

My top 2024 goals are 

• Increase my GIR%
  • Get my handicap below 10
  • Tighten up my approach shots 125yds & out
  • Take a lesson or 2 

Driver- Titleist TSR2 11°

3W- Callaway XHot 15°

5W- Titleist TSR1 18°

UI- Titleist U505 4I

Irons- Titleist T100 5-P

Wedges- Vokey SM8 52-8F/56-10S/60-8M

Putter- Taylormade Spider X Hydro Blast w/Sweet Rollz grip

Ball- Taylormade TP5 / Snell MTB Black

Sigh…. Missed my 300yd goal by only 13 this time.IMG_8649.png.025f60b92cffa6f957cedf1e01f320e2.png

The uh problem with hitting it farther is now finding offline balls is…. A son of a ******.  I didn’t find this shot till two holes later..  yeah.  That’s a first.

im gonna give myself provisional credit for now.

moved marker to where I ended up finding it.

IMG_8648.png.6a53e900ae9f62dd4f1d3a452f84782d.png

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

VENTUS Velocore+ review

Stack Referral code

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

Goal #1: Consistently score in the 90's

I'm pretty close, 3 of my last 5 rounds have been in the 90's, unfortunately the other 2 where in the 110's.

Goal #2: Get better at bouncing back from a bad hole.

Those rounds in the 100's all turned from good, for me at least, to bad because of one bad shot on a hole. I don't know why, but when I hit a bad shot it's really had for me to bounce back.

Goal #3: Reduce my 2 putts on 10 foot or shorter putts.

Goal #4: Find better golfing buddies!

Titleist TSi2 Diver and 16.5 FW, T300 5-pw, U505 20 Degree, SM8 48,52,56,60, x5.5(2019)

Started with a few, some perhaps more attainable than others.

1. Get better off the tee. I bought several drivers, and shafts. Very close to narrowing it down, but stats have me at +2.9 strokes gained for the first 9 rounds (all this year) vs my previous 9 rounds (at tail end of last year) so I guess I can tick that box !

2. Get better with the irons into greens, cost me massive, always walking to the green with putter and wedge. Stats have me at +2.0 for my approach play, so second tick mark!

3. Get better with my short game pitches/chips. Stats are +0.6, so an incomplete there.

4. Get better at putting.. my home course aerated the green last fall, and have yet to cut them this year. Finally getting some heat, add some water, and they should be in good shape soon. For now, it's like a Plinko game, in slow motion, so I won't even bother grading putting.

5. All the previous is in relation to improving in tournament play. Tried one last year, and failed spectacularly hahaha. First comp is in a few weeks (2 man scramble, not stroke play, but still a comp). Second is beginning of June, looking for some retribution over last years efforts, and third is in late August, stroke play comp, 55 yrs + Provincial Seniors Games, see how I stack up against the rest of the old farts in BC haha.

we got a pool and a pond... the pond would be good for you