Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts via the links below

@TCUfrog - Main Post 

@Dan Underwood - Main Post 

@Placasse61 - Main Post 

@Shifty - Main Post

Posted (edited)

INTRO:

I'm really excited to be back and testing with MGS again and especially for the T Squared Putter. Thank you to T Squared and the Mods for the opportunity!

619645003235-R1-023-10(2).JPEG.a0d906c1a2ff59a3c06bebc8584bee00.JPEG

(Sweetens Cove let's you bring your dog if you want to)

I grew up in Atlanta and live here now, but if my username didn't give it away, I went to TCU in Fort Worth where I met my wife and lived in Texas for about 7 years. I grew up playing golf from an early age, but chose to play competitive Tennis in middle and high school until I tore the labrum in my hip which subsequently drove me back to golf. From then on, I've been a self-proclaimed golf sicko. And if golf itself isn't expensive enough, there's nothing I love more than traveling with family and friends to play more golf. I go on 3 to 4 golf trips a year and primarily focus on trying to play the top 100 courses you can play in the US and world. This year alone I've knocked out: Casa de Campo Teeth of the Dog in the DR, Sand Valley, Mammoth Dunes, and the Lido. If you are ever interested in planning a golf trip and needs some recommendations, give me a call. Now for some more golf trip photos from recent years then I'll dive into what I'll be reviewing during this testing cycle.

IMG_3182.jpg.d6c85fd17d464c94a308c70e6ff21e58.jpg (Bethpage Black #1)

IMG_0797.jpg.db0118130badae503450021662209296.jpg(TPC Scottsdale #16)

What I'll be testing: TS-912 (Tour)

For context, the biggest strength of my game has always been my putting. Prior to the last 6 months, I rarely 3-putted and averaged 27 putts a round, but this year it's skyrocketed to 33 putts a round leading to 5 or 6 more bogeys a round. I recently moved on from my Odyssey White Hot OG #7, and I purchased a Bettinardi Queen B #6 from a friend who won it at a raffle. For the next 6 weeks, I'll be soul searching for a former strength in a head to head battle between the Bettinardi and the T-Squared. I'll be splitting this test into 3 primary categories: Feel/Confidence (Hard to objectively test), 3-putt avoidance, and putts made inside of 10 feet.

How I'll test:

I have a perfect practice matt in my office so I'll be running a lot of putts on that and trying to dial in the 5-7 foot range putts there. I play 4-5 rounds a month and will spend some of those playing two putters and splitting nines to see the difference. I'm lucky enough to get to play a lot of my local golf at courses with some really nice greens, so the testing conditions should be pretty consistent. I'll also be playing some slower greens to see if there's a putter that performs better depending on speed of greens. 

What it needs to do to get in my bag:

For the T-Squared to make it in the bag, I would like to see my putts per round drop down into the sub 30 average again and my make percentage inside of 10 feet go back up to around the 40-45% range it was at before. Importantly though, I will need to feel confident over the ball again.

If there are any specific tests you'd like to see with the putter, send them on over. 

First Impressions:

I received my T Squared 912 on Wednesday, but just got back in town from a few days in New Orleans (for work, no chance I'm going to New Orleans in June for fun). You got to love a good unboxing, but when I saw the package I instantly got a little worried. as you'll see below UPS treated my putter box less than ideally. IMG_1370.jpg.f9a18f9cb939ee05af0b2c07e6939e29.jpg

Luckily for me, T Squared did a great job packing the putter with foam padding and bubble wrap. The personalized note from the owner and the product manager was a fantastic touch!

IMG_1371.jpg.2973d6e696d3da14caf7961528f9a972.jpg

Right off the bat, I love the look. I went with a super simple all black from head to toe and the guys were kind enough to let me throw a Purple backplate as an homage to TCU, where I went to college. I then capped off the look with a green buffalo on the bottom to go full 'joker' style. I brought it into the office with me this morning, and my coworkers really liked the look. While we all agreed I may not have the game to back up the look, the look is awesome. 

IMG_1375.jpg.8df49fcad54e31cbc200ac70e4fd1a39.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg.6de00ac8f9e8ff8c2a8d186d9f38531b.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg.df5ae6dd9da00f57fdef1d31370dc526.jpg

I've been playing the last month with a Bettinardi Queen B #6 so over the ball it's a very similar look as they're both traditional mid-mallets. First Impressions on the putting matt are telling me this may be an awesome putter to use when I'm playing quicker greens. The more dead milled face is a completely different feel than I'm used to as I've always putted with an insert previously, but I'm really liking it inside so far.

IMG_1381.jpg.1bbad14a8ca3546de2fe709d21b01046.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg.c0afbd1f43249e2703d5b12ca372b9f5.jpg

IMG_4087_VSCO.JPG

IMG_3450.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

Edited by TCUfrog

:taylormade-small: Qi10, Kai'ali White 6-X

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 14, Motore X F1 60 Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim2 3 Hybrid and 4 Hybrid

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro, 5-PW, Nippon Modus 105

:taylormade-small: MG3 50, 54, 58, SB - Black

:bettinardi-small: Queen B #6

Vice Golf Pro Plus

Currently Testing: T Squared TS-912 Putter 

Posted (edited)

To say that i was surprised to get the chance to test out t squared putters is an understatement.  Thank you MGS and T Squared for giving me this opportunity.  

I'm a newly avid golfer, by that i mean that even though I have been playing golf for over 30 years I didn’t really get into it until 2020.  As a kid i might have gotten out two or three times a year, then played High School, then back to once or twice a year until 5 years ago.  Now I play 5 to 6 times a week getting to the course at 5 am so i can play 9 before I go into work then I bring my 4 kids out to play in the afternoon.  Living in the North West of as most classify it as flyover country.  At the time of writing this I am at a 13 handicap, but not what I would generally consider a normal mid handicapper.  I can hang with scratch golfers up to the green I rarely miss a fairway or green in reg but I can’t Putt.  Green reading isn’t the problem if I am reading putts for others and they do what I read they hole their putt.  I just haven’t found the flat stick that works for me yet.  

IMG_4346.JPG.e3bb3871f5deb4383ac18693acfb29fa.JPG

(The family all of which are golfers the two oldest are trying out for their schools golf team)

I have 9 or 10  putters that are in time out because i can't seem to get along with them.  Most have some kind of insert in them and I know that it is my not ever hitting the same spot every time but I can never get the speed control down.  I always seem to leave the putt way short or leave burn marks across the green because i blew it past.  I am looking for a putter that if I miss strike the ball it goes the same distance.  Dispersion is my fault but if I cant trust how fast the ball is going to come off the face it isn’t any good to me.  Everyone loves a good looking putter and if these putters look half as good as they do in the pictures on their website it will be stunning.  That being said to me looks are second to performance, I will put with a rock if i can get the ball to go to it’s home

PXL_20230817_122233001.jpg.7541af81f4df57c3e7f7fd28fe211d34.jpg

I chose the ts-912 (tour) in hopes to get the best speed control (no insert) even though T Squared doesn’t use anything other than metal in their inserts I just wanted a straight machined putter face, one less thing to go wrong.  I went with 2 degrees of loft because 99% of the time I'm not going to putt off the green so i don’t need that hop.  

I’m looking forward to keeping you up to date as time progresses.

Edited by Dan Underwood

D (7.5*) Cobra Radspeed -Hazdurs X- S shaft

3W (15*)Callaway Paradym 3 diamond - Hazdurs X- S shaft

4-P Takomo 201T - KBS tour Stiff

52* Cleveland RTX Full face

54* Callaway Jaws raw full toe

58* Cobra Snakebite

Putter (*TaylorMade Spider SR) ((T Squared TS-912 tour) Testing))

Testing: T Squared putters

Dan U

Posted (edited)

Placeholder

Thank T-Squared and MGS Moderators for this awesome opportunity!

Who Is Peter Lacasse?

As I approach the penultimate magic age for retirement in June (63) I am understanding my likes and dislikes as they become more obvious. Though they have changed mostly over the past 15 – 20 years, I feel that I avoid or completely stay away from my dislikes. I enjoy being with my wife, my family, friends, reading, golf, gardening, and making food. I am a trained Chef (Johnson and Wales 1981) working in and around the Boston area as an Executive Chef for 8 years. After 32 years as a Culinary Arts Teacher / Track and Field Coach and whatever coach the children needed me to be. I retired from teaching and coaching in June 2020. I am back coaching spring track the past two years and plan to continue.

fronthouseb.jpg.b9009310b24b4f992bb3e906cc2fdc0e.jpgbackyarda.jpg.d9897a09656a0dd348a96e2c71308d68.jpg "HOME"

I was born in Massachusetts and still live here. My wife of almost 40 years Kelly, totally out of my league, is a major contributor in who I am and keeping me focused on what is important. We bought our first house in Bellingham over 35 years ago and still love it here “HOME”, where we raised our 4 adult children, Candice 39, Mark 35, Jason 31 and Sean 29. Three are married with children, 9 grandchildren.

kelly1a.jpg.a42748f7ea8515be64951f5a0aab82d9.jpgkellyme1a.jpg.76dd4612df0608024ef063d2e3454a9b.jpg

I have played golf since age 16, mostly playing 2-5 times a year for as much fun as a competitor can have only playing 2-5 times a year! A 105 average (low 93 Lucky day) and a high of 132 with an eagle from 165. Over the past 5 years I have played more often, and since 2020, have taken a more competitive approach, playing 20-27 rounds a year (once a week). Overall, my average score now is 96 (20 index) with a low of 85 (broke 90 7 times in the past 3 years 5 in 23 and 1 this year). I do play my best at Maplegate, my home course, until next year when it becomes a solar farm UGH!

Each year I try to play 1-2 great courses in New England with my son Mark, and brothers in law (Mark’s and my punch list courses).  Last year we played the Ranch in Westfield and Sunday River in ME. The plan is to play Belgrade Lakes this year.

GolfNCJamieRoya.jpg.939a800db7a2bf03d7d6b6663f4fcaac.jpgRabsMarkStevehopedalea.jpg.7a9d48e0afc985b1afddce677b7544d9.jpg

Brothers in law Roy and Jaime (NC Outer banks)                B I L Steve, Rabs, and son Mark in the back at Hopedale #3 

golfNCa.jpg.ea3d10c5e82762f43a49bd28a76ce455.jpgmaplgate6greena.jpg.2b8c51953c225467c90e49a5dd7db651.jpgmaplegate10a.jpg.6d327f772edbca027118367b568e105b.jpg

Course in NC in early March                           Maplegate #6                      Maplegate #10

Maplegate3a.jpg.2cf975785660cef32547657a79eb7a8b.jpgmaplegate8a.jpg.7342274b08de1154c5dd5451fa3cd0ac.jpg

Maplegate #3                                                                           Maplegate #8

Hopedale3a.jpg.5d73d4b98493ce8ba7263a281b77a732.jpg

Hopedale CC #3

My driving and Iron play has gotten so much better over the last 4 years, wedge play last year and hope to trim some putting strokes this year. I attribute my better play to playing more golf and confidence in the equipment I use. That is why I am so excited to test the T-Squared T-s912 Mid-Mallet Tour. I like the look of black clubs, so I am going with an all-black head, Hosel, shaft and oversized black grip. Because I am so inconsistent with my putting stroke my hope is that the T-squared will help forgive the miss hits, giving a more consistent roll. I am also looking for a better feel and balance than my Gamer putter.

LETTTTS GOOOOOO!

So excited to see this in my email!

image.png.fbe44b4fda7264f2396d39872f4f2857.png

Unboxing and first impressions will be soon, so keep checking back!!!!

Edited by Placasse61
Introduction

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

Posted (edited)

Hello all! I am super happy to be selected to test T Squared Putters and would like to thank them, as well as MyGolfSpy for the opportunity.

bhsunset.jpg.9b4cb1c44c0b250e82bac6acb523e38f.jpg

I have lived in Birch Hills, Saskatchewan, Canada most of my life.  We call it God's country.  In the middle of summer you can golf from 5am, to 10pm at night.  And have around 20 mint courses within' 1-1/2 hours.  In Sask we actually have the most courses per capita in the world!!

I started golfing very young, and golfed up till I was around 15 when I discovered girls, and booze.  Twenty years later I bought my first set of clubs.  But it wasn't until I was around 36 before I really took it seriously.  Now I golf almost daily out on the course or on my simulator in my house.  FYI I'm 49 turning 50 in June.

Now I go on multiple golf trips a year, and try golf as many of the beautiful courses my province has to offer.  With at least one trip to Palm Springs every winter.  Some pictures of some of my favorite courses which may be part of the test.

Birch Hills Golf Club

Birch Hills Golf Club above Hole 6- My home course

Sask Landing

Sask Landing above

Sageview at Riverhurst below (me and some buds go here every year for a 3 day trip)

Sage View- Riverhurst

So I will be testing the TS-912 (TOUR) Balance face, with the Flat Cat Solutions (weighted) grip.  I putt left hand low, and my strategy on my long game is to go for everything.  So hopefully am getting more putts in, in a round.  Last year was my best year ever, and hope to continue that to this year.

I rarely 3 putt, but when I do it's usually more than once in the round.  Which is usually due to distance control. I have the ability to roll the ball straight with a line on my ball.  What I'm looking for is making more 10' putts, confidence on longer putts to leave it close, and hopefully less 3 putts.  I plan on comparing this with my Evnroll ER2 which has been fairly good to me.  I have taken Aimpoint express so I know how to read greens fairly well.

I generally go to the range at lunch with 2 days on the practice green, where I will do lots of the comparisons.  I also golf quite a bit on my sim, so I will be testing straightness and speed on there potentially.  But mostly will be on course, as I said I play almost daily.

What I know about this product is basically the MyGolfSpy most wanted where this putter made 3rd place, so I'm expecting it to be a premiere putter in my bag for the future.

For it to make it into my bag permanently, it will have to outperform the ER2 from around 10' as I have that putt lots during a round.  This could be exactly what I need!  We will see.

Edited by Shifty

:callaway-small: Paradym 9 degree Driver

:wilson-small: DYNAPWR 3 wood

:callaway-small: Apex 21  PW-4 Iron

:cleveland: CBX 50 degree

:cleveland: CBX 54 degree

:cleveland: CBX2 58 degree

:vokey-small: SM6 62 Degree   

:EVNROLL: ER2 Putter

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

6.jpg

Hot off their impressive performance in MyGolfSpy Most Wanted testing, we are excited to bring T Squared putters to our member testing platform. The T Squared TS-912 finished third overall and was the best putter from 10 feet. Considering there were 39 putters tested this year, that is impressive. However, the story of how the brand was created and founded blows that out of the water.
About T Squared

I would love to tell the full story here but our own John Barba has already done this must-read article on T Squared which you can read HERE. Instead, I will give you the shorter version. T Squared was created by Tony Tuber in 2018 who, at the time, was just 17 years old.

The company now offers nine putter models, all hand-built and with different customization options. Several of the T Squared models have different finishes, neck options and shaft colors to go along with standard customization options such as dexterity, shaft length and lie angle.

3.jpg

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@TCUfrog 

@Dan Underwood 

@Placasse61 

@Shifty

Congrats to the testers….Love all the opportunities happening especially with the lesser known brands.  Looking  forward to seeing how the T Squared rolls.

Edited by Willie T

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

Really looking forward to the thoughts! Being they are from my hometown, I had to support and put one in the bag! 

Bag: Sub 70 Cart Series bag

Driver: Ping G425 LST 9 deg (set to 7.5 deg/"big minus") Mitsubishi C6 Blue Stiff 55g Grip JumboMax Ultralite (=std grip Jumbo size)

3W: Ping G410 14.5 deg (Set to 13.5 deg) Mitsubishi C6 Blue Stiff 65g Grip JumboMax (=std grip Jumbo size)

Hybrid: 19 deg (Set to 18) deg Ping G410 hybrid Mitsubishi C6 Black Stiff 80g Grip JumboMax Ultralite (=std grip Jumbo size)

Irons: 5-GW Irons Cobra Forged Tec X KBS Tour Lite Regular -0.25" Grip JumboMax (=std grip Jumbo size)

Wedges: 50-07 S-grind, 54-08 D-grind and 58-12 deg D-grind Mizuno T22 Denim Copper Grip Golf Pride Z-Grip

Putter:  Cobra King 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter 41"

Game Ball: Maxfli TourX CG 

Posted (edited)

Congratulations to this group of testers, looking forward to seeing the comments and reviews, and if these putters perform as well for each of them as they did in the MGS testing.

Edited by rkj427

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

Congratulations testers!  

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Congrats testers! Can't wait to see and hear more about these putters!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Congrats all! I cannot wait to see the in-hand pics of what you all chose. 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

15 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

6.jpg

Hot off their impressive performance in MyGolfSpy Most Wanted testing, we are excited to bring T Squared putters to our member testing platform. The T Squared TS-912 finished third overall and was the best putter from 10 feet. Considering there were 39 putters tested this year, that is impressive. However, the story of how the brand was created and founded blows that out of the water.
About T Squared

I would love to tell the full story here but our own John Barba has already done this must-read article on T Squared which you can read HERE. Instead, I will give you the shorter version. T Squared was created by Tony Tuber in 2018 who, at the time, was just 17 years old.

The company now offers nine putter models, all hand-built and with different customization options. Several of the T Squared models have different finishes, neck options and shaft colors to go along with standard customization options such as dexterity, shaft length and lie angle.

3.jpg

@TCUfrog 

@Dan Underwood 

@Placasse61 

@Shifty

CONGRATS!! Can't wait for the results!

CREDMAN 

Thanks to T Squared for the opportunity to test  this out! Pumped to see if I can start rolling the rock a little better.

Vice Golf Pro Plus

16 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

6.jpg

@TCUfrog 

@Dan Underwood 

@Placasse61 

@Shifty

Congrats testers!!! I'm excited to hear about your experiences with these putters after their great review in the MGS testing. Good luck all!

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

Congratulations Testers! 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Congratulations testers! Can't wait to see your new putters and how they perform. Really looking forward to how you all customized them.

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Max LS

3 Wood: :PXG: Gen 5 0311XF 

Hybrid: :PXG: Gen 5 0311 XF 22 degree

Irons: :PXG: 2022 XCOR2 0211 5-GW

Wedges: :taylormade-small: R Series 54° & 60°

Putter: :odyssey-small:

2023 Test: ⌚Garmin Approach S70 47mm

Congrats testers! will be looking forward to hearing about your experiences with these putters.

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

Previously I have learned a lot by following a test; something I might like to get for myself and something I may avoid.  This is something I will follow closely as the testers begin their reviews.  

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       TSR1
  • Fairway.      635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Halo XL Hy-Wood 4+
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                Epic Flash 4H
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg       Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png        Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

lazarus.png

Intro is up! Let me know if there are any specific tests you'd like to see!

Vice Golf Pro Plus

Congrats testers! 

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

Congrats everyone and I look forward to seeing what you find out and how they perform!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3