Testers Announced: Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts

GolfSpy_APH
Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts and final reviews here. 

@WaffleHouseTour - Main Post 

@Nick_D - Main Post 

@pete1276 - Main Post 

@kam89 - Main Post 

@Alan Stewart - Main Post 

@DukeStKing - Main Post 

@GolfSpy_BNG - Main Post 

@GolfSpy AFG - Main Post

“Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at the close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” - Dylan Thomas

The Problem
I finished 2023 a solid 8 handicap, and have climbed back up to a 10 in 2024. This spring has been my slowest, most troublesome start to any golf season.  I went into the winter dedicated to the Stack system, yoga twice a week, the elliptical five days a week, a golf specific kettle bell routine three times a week.  I was going to start the spring with faster swing speed and reclaim the lost distance of my youth. Uh-huh.  This is not a crack on the Stack - but I ingrained some nasty habits.  If I don’t see the impact in ball flight it’s too easy for me to throw the club in a way that may generate speed on the radar but not on a ball.

I have an over the top swing, where I take it across the line and then tend to throw the club out and around.  If the timing is right, it works out.  If it’s not… I’ve been consistently trying to address my Left Path with Right Face to Path or Face to Target with a Skillest instructor.  I’m a work in progress. 

As you can see in the video I tend to have an “aggressive” tempo or move at the top. As a result the last two fittings I’ve had the fitter has put me into a “stiff, low spin, low launch” shaft as a way to optimize for that transition.   I put those in “quotes” because those words can be so subjective.  My hope with this review is to bring some objectivity. 

Current Set Up

I’m currently gaming a Sub70 849D driver head fitted with the Hzrdous Smoke Black RDX in a “stiff”. Low launch, low spin. Previously I had a Callaway Maverick Sub Zero with an LAGolf Blue Tour AXS also “stiff”, also low launch, low spin.

IMG_6457.JPG.ff596bf0af8c174579674044d60e36a0.JPG IMG_6458.JPG.b8f9a8971af217d756f1884853b4eee6.JPG IMG_6460.JPG.09ca912dcb5e5c2c5a028243307117c0.JPG IMG_6459.JPG.c691bd48a4f9ae4cb2be550aa1fe5651.JPG

I fear the high wipey fade. At my home course, not the PClub in the video, danger lurks just right of the fairway.  I’ve been willing to trade distance for accuracy with my last two drivers by opting for a shorter shaft. But the distance has shrunk more and I haven’t gained the accuracy advantage.

So I’m excited to try something new. But self fitting?  Now I’m nervous.

I use a Mevo+ launch monitor and the FS Golf app - and that will be my go to tool for this test. The Optimizer option in the app has consistently said I need to lower my spin and increase my launch angle.  Again, my last two driver shafts have been “low spin” but FlightScope says I need to go lower. And while the shafts have been low launch, FlightScope says I need to go higher.

IMG_1485.jpeg.c829c1585fe778174a6de5b0fd7dcaac.jpeg

IMG_1487.jpeg.de038b6ca7e18dbe38da326cbb7bf945.jpeg

I’m all in on lowering my spin. But I fear increasing my launch angle. My attempts to do so through my swing motion lead to either leaving the face more open to the right than it already is, or catching the ball way to high on the club face and shooting rockets to the moon.

To try and increase launch while also keeping the club face closed I’ve adjusted my Sub70 849D to “Plus 2” which theoretically adds 2* of loft but closes the club face 4.5*.

So I’m interested to see what a lower spin with mid trajectory launch would do for me.  I looked at the high launch shafts but just couldn’t pull the trigger. I’m clearly launching too low with a low launch shaft - let’s see what a little higher will do. Mid launch seemed like the place to start.

The Solution ?

So I chose the Graphite Design Tour AD- UB (Upward Bound) Low/Mid Spin, Mid Launch.

I thought long and hard about the Tour AD- DI (Deep impact) Low/Mid Spin, High Launch. But I decided to take raising my launch one step at a time.  If I can’t get my my launch angle up from a 13/14* to 17/18* then we learned something.  The spin either comes down or it won’t. Both are described the same though the graphic/chart shows the DI as low, but the description says Low/Mid. So we’ll learn something. 

IMG_6466.jpeg.44bdec833bcce2a362fc0b27e4386830.jpeg  IMG_6465.jpeg.3c37ddacd63fe24e0bcc687fef24b9db.jpegIMG_6469.jpeg.c41cd47a57fdca98f0e77315015a5eae.jpeg

Right now my swing speed as measured by my Mevo+ has me averaging 91 mph, 92, 93.  Occasionally I’ll get a 96.  Late last summer/early fall I was finishing practice sessions with a 95 mph average - getting a few up to 98 (stiff category), but just as many around 93…

Despite a winter of Stack training I didn’t reach my goal of getting to 100mph.  I regressed, and I believe that’s more because of swing mechanics than actual strength or speed.

Looking at this fitting chart I’d thought about the Regular shaft.  But as I’m still aspirational (rage, rage, against the dying of the light)  and know I have it in me somewhere I thought the SR Flex (92-98) was the right place for me.  A mix between where I am and where I’m going…  I’ll keep an eye on the speed and compare results. I’m hopeful this is the right shaft for me today and watch what happens if I’m able to find a few more mph.

Control Factors
Of course it’s what happens on the fairway and the scorecard that matters most.  But for purposes of this review and trying to keep accurate data I’ll be doing all my testing here on the “practice pad” in my backyard with the Mevo+ and FS Golf App on an iPad. Titleist ProV1 RCT ball in the backyard and a ProV1 Yellow ball on the course.

IMG_6455.jpeg.da1509d3b527de703c78797ef1f8b660.jpegIMG_6456.jpeg.03962175d15372e9c64f53caa5a0172c.jpeg

I know folks here are not shy.  Fireaway with those questions.  Provide suggestions.  What is it that you need to hear or see for this to be a good test.

IMG_1490.jpeg

Edited by WaffleHouseTour

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

Placeholder

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:mizuno-small: - RB Tour X Ball

Link to BirdieBall 2-in-1 Putting/Hitting Mat 2023 Forum Review

Graphite Design Tour AD - Official MGS Forum Review [in progress] by pete1276

Hello Spies!

I’m very excited to be chosen to review a Graphite Design driver shaft.  I am looking forward to the testing and reporting on my findings.  I hope to provide valuable feedback that helps contribute high quality content to the Forum.

Introduction

About Me

My name is Brock and I live just outside of Minneapolis, MN.  I work in Cybersecurity which has been both rewarding and challenging.  I have more of an analytical mind, which drew me towards my occupation, and has carried over into other aspects of my life, such as golf.  I like to deep dive into numbers and technical details, but as you know, golf is so much more than that.

I was born and raised in Minnesota, and the summers here are great.  They give us plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy the weather.  The winters can be harsh, but they also give us the chance to recuperate, train, and start gearing up for the spring.  My wife, Dawn, and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary this year.  We both have our own hobbies - me with golf, and her with biking.

DawnBrock.jpg.5668bb6d872c86b7467cbd8a7cc54d7f.jpg

DawnBrock2.jpg.5d927619712a7d763a077c633c3ddec0.jpg

We like to travel, and Dawn even lets me squeeze in a few rounds here and there (when time permits).  Over the years, we’ve visited several different spots within the states like Phoenix, San Francisco, San Diego, and most recently, Palm Springs.  We’ve also been over to Europe a few times to places like Scotland, England, France, and Ireland.  I was almost blown off a cliff at Old Head, near Kinsale, Ireland last fall.

OldHead.jpg.50b6743391f471d7b7ef64137f8b97c8.jpg

We have two adorable dogs named Penny and Bisou (kisses in French).  We adopted them about 3 years ago, they are a bonded mother/daughter pair.  They are the sweetest girls, and they’re always excited to see us when we come home.

Bisou.jpg.4184e9ae0f870c2841644483d45de363.jpg

Penny.jpg.b6a4eaa5983ed65cddc91208da80c004.jpg

My game

I have been golfing for about 20 years now, but I’ve only been taking it seriously for the past 10 years or so.  That’s when I really started to buckle down, take lessons, and spend some time and effort on getting better.  It’s been an interesting journey, but I’ve managed to get my handicap down into the mid-single digits.  Over the past couple of years, my handicap index has been relatively stable around the 4-6 range.  I’ve also managed to increase my swing speed over time with training and technique.  My driver swing speed is typically around 105-110 mph.  

I’ve also discovered that I enjoy the game more when I am able to draw or fade the ball on command.  It unlocks my creative side, which is a side I didn’t really know I had, until I started playing around with it and getting good at moving the ball around.  As a result, I’ve gravitated to being more of a feel player.  Even with the driver, I like to be able to move the ball in either direction and play around with different flights depending on course and weather conditions, direction of the hole, or whatever other variables are thrown my way.  

Testing and methodology

For this test, I will be reviewing the Graphite Design Tour AD IZ driver shaft.  I will be testing the 75 gram, X-Stiff flex version of this shaft.  It will be tested with my Mizuno ST-X 230 driver head.  I am currently using a Fujikura Ventus Red TR 7-X shaft which has a very similar weight, stiffness, flight, and spin characteristics of the Tour AD IZ shaft.  However, they each have very different bend profiles, which should make for some interesting results.  

I have access to an indoor simulator, and I will be providing the results of key numbers such as launch, spin, height, ball speed, and dispersion.  I will also be testing and reporting the workability of shaping the ball in each direction.  I will report numbers on different shot shapes, as well, but workability is a feel and is generally more subjective.  I am also planning on playing several rounds with this shaft on my driver on course for the next month.  This is likely to be the best way to judge feel and workability.  

I use Arccos to track my rounds, and I have been tracking the results of my current driver setup.  I will be creating a new club in Arccos with the Tour AD IZ shaft so that I can start fresh and compare the results at the end of the test.

original_2bd7e278-dd19-49a2-a874-87da48a94a90_Screenshot_20240703-074905.png.719537417c7abb59130fe403b0404e0e.png

Screenshot_20240703-074910.png.56caadd9a6b6c470d5ba84d137e13f5f.png

Expectations

I know that Graphite Design has an excellent reputation and is well established in the golf industry as a leader in graphite shaft technology.  Several professional golfers on every major circuit have won using their shafts. Coming into this test, my expectations are high.  I will be testing a well-established premium driver shaft from one of the best in the industry.  I’m looking forward to putting it to the test and seeing how it responds.   

I currently have Graphite Design Tour AD 95 shafts in my driving irons, and I like the way they load and release through the shot.  They give these clubs very different feel and flight characteristics than the previous steel shafts that I was using in these clubs.  I am excited to see what the Tour AD IZ driver shaft can do for my driving game.

In order for this the Tour AD IZ shaft to earn a permanent spot in my bag, it must show equal or better numbers on the simulator and through Arccos than my current Ventus Red TR, and it must have a better feel for workability.

I'm looking forward to getting started.  Much more to come!

Edited by pete1276

:mizuno-small: ST-X 230 Driver, 9.5°, Fujikura Ventus Red TR, 7-X

:taylormade-small: Qi10 Tour Fairway, 15°, Accra FX 2.0 370 M4

:mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB, 3-4 Iron, Graphic Design Tour AD-95, X-Flex

:mizuno-small: MP-20, MMC, 5 Iron-PW, Nippon Modus 2.0 Tour 120, S-Flex

:mizuno-small: T-24, 50°, 55°, 60° Wedges, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115

:mizuno-small: M.Craft II

:titleist-small: Pro V1

:Arccos: 

Placeholder

:cobra-small: LTDx 9 degree driver HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 60 gr 6.0

:cobra-small: LTDx 3 wood HZRDUS Smoke IM10 Green 60 gr 6.0

:callaway-small:Callaway Apex UW 19 degree HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 70 5.5

:1332069271_TommyArmour: 845 Max 7 wood, Tensei CK Blue 75 gr S 

:Takomo:Takomo 101T 5 to PW KBS Tour R

:vokey-small:SM10 50.8F KBS Tour R,  SM9 54.12D DG S200,  SM9 58.12D DG S200

:nevercompromise-small: Voodoo

:maxfli:Maxfli Tour X

Placeholder

Driver: Callaway Paradym; Hzrdus Silver 50 Gram

3 Wood: Ping 410; "Otto Phlex" Project X Evenflow Riptide 

7 Wood: Callaway Epic Max 

3, 5-7 Irons: Callaway Apex 19

8-AW Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 19

Wedges: Callaway MD4 54, Callaway MD4 58 X Grind 

Putter: Evnroll ER2v; Midlock and Standard 34 inch with Gravity Gip

Graphite Design VF Review 2024

IMG_3013.jpeg
As always an enormous debt of gratitude to MyGolfSpy and Pro’s Choice Golf Shafts for this amazing opportunity.  

Also wanna give a shout out to my fellow testers as we want to keep you front and center on this review. @WaffleHouseTour @pete1276 @DukeStKing @kam89 @Alan Stewart @Nick_D  

@GolfSpy AFG myself and the rest of the staff are thrilled to have you on this test and I’m sure I can speak for Hayes and myself saying we are grateful to be in this journey with you  

Introduction

image000000.jpeg

My name is Mark and I am a staff member here at MGS. I am just over 1 year into this position and couldn’t be happier to be a part of this great group of staff. I have been here long enough to remember the “old” days of a decent testing season, followed by a non existent one, then slowly rebuilt into what you see now.  I can’t wait to see what the future holds for the best golf forum on the interwebs. 

I have been married to my beautiful wife Jen for almost 9 years now. I keep telling her I’m glad she settled. lol. She tolerates my obsession with golf and club goin’ to a point.  I have a daughter Karley(Kat) who will be graduating later this year and I couldn’t be prouder of her. 

Pre-Testing thoughts

For this review I will be testing the Graphite Design Tour AD VF-5s. It’s only right I test Tiger’s shaft as he is the reason I got into golf.

For those that pay attention, Yes, I had the VF-5s for a minute and a half this winter. I moved on quickly from it to help fund the Cobra Darkspeed LS. Always kinda regretted not truly giving it a run.  Luckily this opportunity came up. 

I am currently gaming a PXG Black Ops 8* driver with an Aretera Alpha One Grey 65/4 shaft.  I went lighter with the VF as I believe the best chance for the VF to make the bag will be to gain yards while maintaining dispersion.  I also have a Callaway Smoke AI Triple Diamond Max TA 8.5 head coming next week to use as well. I use all fit adapters so I can use the same shaft in both heads quickly and easily. 

I will be using my Flightscope Mevo Plus I reviewed for MGS for comparisons.  My ball of choice is the new Wilson Staff Model ball. 
IMG_2339.jpeg

For setup I will be tipping the VF 1-2”(still deciding) to help lower spin and playing at 45.25”. 

Please ask any questions or comment anything you wish to see tested. This great group is ready and raring to go. 

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    PXG Black Ops 8* or Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Grey 65/4 shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :titleist-small: T150 4-GW with Modus 105R

Wedges:    :vokey-small: SM10 56M shaft TBD

:edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge 

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

Placeholder 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Congrats testers. Can't wait to see the choices and results. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Congrats guys

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg King Tec 3 hybrid

Irons: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg Forged Tec 4-PW + GW

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws 56

IMG_5733.jpeg.1e4058deebcd18f2f88ac5dcaa6c8149.jpegSM9 52

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

Congrats testers! 

Driver - :cobra-small: King SZ 1w 7.5° w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 60x

Woods - :cobra-small:King SZ Big Tour 3w 13.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 65, King SZ 5w 20° w/ Tensei CK White 70

Driving Iron - :cobra-small: King Utility 2i 16° w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 85

Irons - :callaway-small: Apex '24 Combo set - 4i Pro, 5i-8i CB, 9i-10i MB w/ KBS Tour V 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 52° - S 10° grind, 56° - C 8° grind, 60° - C 8° grind w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue 115

Putter(s) - :odyssey-small: :callaway-small: :scotty-small: :titleist-small: :ping-small:  :nike-small: :wilson-small: O-Works 2 Ball Black, Big Bertha Warbird, Special Select Squareback 2.0, Red X2, Bullseye Original Flange SC, Bullseye Standard Flange SC, OG Bronze Anser, Method Midnight 007, R.Mendralla 8802

Congrats to my fellow testers. I’m stoked to be a part of this and can’t wait to get started.

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    PXG Black Ops 8* or Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Grey 65/4 shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :titleist-small: T150 4-GW with Modus 105R

Wedges:    :vokey-small: SM10 56M shaft TBD

:edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge 

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

Congrats to all testers!

DRIVER  CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Paradym Ai SMOKE MAX D w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65-S 10.5*

WOOD TAYLORMADE.png.8ad786f4fccdf7215d321a861dfa1c7f.png STEALTH 2 Plus 3w w/ Mitsubishi Kali Red 75-S 15*

SUPER HYBRID CALLAWAY.png.02d1ed01b3f95aaceb59b33edf1d6f2d.png Paradym Super Hybrid w/ UST Recoil DART 75-S 18*

HYBRID PING.png G410 4h w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 75-S 22*

IRONMIZUNO.png.2bd95ff6ee2eb76ff25e7f5057c68c47.png 919 Forged 5i-PW w/ Dynamic Gold 105-S300 

WEDGES PING.png Glide Forged Pro w/ ZZ115-W 48*/52*/58*

PUTTER Cleveland.jpg FRONTLINE 8.0 w/ 35" Slant neck 3*

Check out my Tests...

Congratulations testers…hope these shafts work well for you, excited to see your feedback!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Congratulations All! Looking forward to seeing the results.

Incredible recovery shots are set up by an equally incredible miss.

D-    Cobra Aerojet 8.0 Hzrdus Blue S.

FW-  Callaway Mavrik 3&5 wood

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Callaway Epic forged E19 4-GW

Taylormade MG 3 56 degree 10 bounce (personal grind to 6 degrees or so)

Cameron Furtura F5r  / Odessey Ai One Three T

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

Congratulations testers! Looking forward to seeing the shafts that are chosen.

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:OnCore: Elixr 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Congrats to the testers! This should be a fun one to follow.

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k ping 2.0 65s

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200 recoil 110 s

7i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 recoil 110 s

52°, 56° & 60°: Kirkland V2 

P:   :EVNROLL: ER2 

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Congratulations to this great group of testers.

Really looking forward to the comments and reviews, especially from @GolfSpy_BNG and @GolfSpy AFG.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

Congrats fellas. AD-VF guys I’m watching you 😊

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Congrats, testers. Love seeing all the tests this year for driver shafts. This is should be another great thread to follow!

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

Thank you so much MGS and Graphite Design for this awesome opportunity! Can’t wait to get started! 

Driver: Callaway Paradym; Hzrdus Silver 50 Gram

3 Wood: Ping 410; "Otto Phlex" Project X Evenflow Riptide 

7 Wood: Callaway Epic Max 

3, 5-7 Irons: Callaway Apex 19

8-AW Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 19

Wedges: Callaway MD4 54, Callaway MD4 58 X Grind 

Putter: Evnroll ER2v; Midlock and Standard 34 inch with Gravity Gip

Congratulations testers! 

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1x / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: Titan Elite

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Current MyGolfSpy Review - Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

This should be fun! Thanks for the opportunity, MGS.  I'm looking forward to it!

:mizuno-small: ST-X 230 Driver, 9.5°, Fujikura Ventus Red TR, 7-X

:taylormade-small: Qi10 Tour Fairway, 15°, Accra FX 2.0 370 M4

:mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB, 3-4 Iron, Graphic Design Tour AD-95, X-Flex

:mizuno-small: MP-20, MMC, 5 Iron-PW, Nippon Modus 2.0 Tour 120, S-Flex

:mizuno-small: T-24, 50°, 55°, 60° Wedges, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115

:mizuno-small: M.Craft II

:titleist-small: Pro V1

:Arccos: