Exputt RG - 2024 Forum Review

Posted (edited)

Intro 

Hello Spys,

My name is Tim, I'm a huge golf nut and have been since I started playing 24 years ago. Being an engineer by trade I tend to take a very analytical approach to the game which is a blessing and a curse. Wanting to know the yardage, Strokes gained, F/GIR%,# Putts, any numbers I can get my hands on I'll over analyze and obsess over at times. 

Being a father of a 1 & 3 year old my golfing has drastically reduced over the last few years but I still think and start to analyze how I can improve. 

PXL_20240430_184753895_MP.jpg.e0bd552dd91cc1658beb71f33569c2a2.jpg

Last year I had the opportunity to test the LAB DF2.1 and although it took a healthy adjustment period it has really helped me get the start line and stroke very consistent (at least I think). My major struggle was lag putts over 20ft, for whatever reason I could not adapt speed very well on those. I would be 5’ short then 8 ft long, (the good news was my 8ft in was so good that I can usually still finish with a 2 putt.

When the ExPutt opportunity arose I was actually really excited because I have seen a few others review it on YouTube and was intrigued. Since I knew on course testing would be limited for me this felt like an opportunity I could really put some good time into since I can just putt when I have a minute if it's after bedtime, during naps, or during an enthralling Work From Home zoom meeting (don't tell my Boss). 

I have a decent basement setup with projector, impact screen, and R10 so I'm hoping this pairs nicely with being able to practice more putting in the safety of my Man Cave. 

What I'm looking forward to with the ExPutt/criteria for the bag? So ideally if this gives me more information and I can see differences in how different putt strokes impact the ball, understand where my weaknesses are and give me an opportunity to fix them that's my benchmark, if it can motivate me to practice putting more and gamify my practice then I expect gold stars.

Edited by pozzit

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

INTRO:

Hello MyGolfSpy Nation,

My name is Jeffrey “Buck” Pillar, I also go by “PUTSO” – I started playing golf when I was 13 yrs old using my dads Spaulding Epic forged irons, that’s when I fell in love with this great game. I’m self-taught and through practicing with the whiffle balls learned how to draw, fade them up over the corner of my mom’s house. Over the years practicing in the yard and playing the local courses I played golf on my high school team where we won the WPIAL Championship in 1985.  I eventually became a scratch golfer wanting to become a PGA Professional, however life happened and the goal was sidelined but still burning inside. A wonderful wife (25yrs on Aug 7th) 2 awesome kids and golf took up most of the time.  

Attach33860_20220827_204430.jpg.e26a662190a9cf12f288ebde846fc92b.jpg

I consider myself somewhat of an aggressive player, used to be able to hit the long ball, throw darts at the flags and felt comfortable when in tuff situations. But with age and injuries I still can hang with the best of them and go low too! 2 Holes in one, Springdale GC and Kaanapali Resort on Maui.

One big thing I would struggle with was putting… always wanting to drop the ball into the front of the hole, afraid of going past to far where it would bring the 3-putt element into play. I still find myself falling into that habit on occasion. I always was able to read the greens good but definitely room to improve.

I currently play in the Delmarva area, Live in Hopwood Pa -- Southwest Pennsylvania about 15 minutes from Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, former home of the 84 Lumber Classic.

I’ve been playing for 44yrs, and have become somewhat a local legend with the golfers, always willing to lend a hand with the golf games and sustained good play for many years.

Testing wise, I would like perform tests that will improve green reading, speed and distance control but what really has me intrigued is how my stroke is, is it open, closed, delofted etc. I haven’t seen very many if any other putting simulators on the market that is offering so much detail to improving you entire putting game.

While testing, if I can improve the areas where Exputt finds me deficient it will be a long-term training aid not only for me but my students also.

My thoughts are racing, I have an opportunity to test cutting edge technology that will improve my ENTIRE putting game from the stroke, reading greens, getting the correct speeds on breaking putts and putting to use the information Exputt will provide.

I didn’t really know about Exputt until the testing signup was listed, I went to their website, reviewed plenty of YouTube videos, to get a grasp of what this simulator was all about and how it could help my game. After a week of gather information it interested me so much, the features and technology Exputt was offering in the simulator I just had to through my hat in the ring and sign up for the testing opportunity.

I expect the quality of the software be top quality with solid well-made equipment. Price, wise I feel it is very fair for what the Exputt has to offer. As I was researching the product I wondered how it would be able to provide breaking putts, uphill, downhill and then gather all the data from your stroke. We will see how it does through my testing. So, plenty more to come. Same ExPutt Channel Same ExPutt time!!

Official Tester for-

Odyssey AI#1 CH putter - Titleist White ball - Bridgestone Mindset unofficial testing

Driver-  Taylormade Sim Max2-  9.0*

Fairway Woods-  Taylormade Sim Max2- 15*  --  Taylormade Stealth 18*

Irons-  Takomo 101 irons - 4-PW -  3 Iron 101U

Wedges-  Taylormade RAC 54*/8*bounce and Mill Grind 50*/10* bounce

Putter-  ODYSSEY AI#1 CH -- Official 2024 Tester

***********************************************************************************************************

EXPUTT Model EX500D -- Unboxing and First impressions

It’s finally here and 1 day sooner than expected.

UNBOXING SCORE- 9.5 / 10

The EXPUTT was very well packed, no damage to the shipping box which is a big plus, but the packaging of the EXPUTT itself was top notch. Everything was in separate boxes inside the main packaging.

I would have liked to have seen in the packaging was to have the camera/sensor boxed just like the rest of the components even though it was secure in the molded plastic holder. EXPUTT provided all cords necessary to connect to any device. They did not supply a wall block for the USB power cord, I had an extra one running around the house and it worked without any issues.

20240715_140910.jpg.86155abdbfcb7773ffa9fc1df016340e.jpg

20240715_141759.jpg.0166f7d4509ba8b7a0cd9fa02bf56239.jpg

20240715_142736.jpg.ecf9575c2362654c88cdb05cce060795.jpg

20240715_142817.jpg.33a4001fa137f0f55f1935b06a0cd0d0.jpg

First Impressions- 10 / 10

After making all connections to my Plasma TV, the sensor started syncing with the mat, I added a small shop light to the side of the mat and the sync happen instantly, it brought all the marking on the mat to life for the camera to easily read, the bumper at the end of the mat is just that, a back stop for your putt.

** (Sensor and mat need a well-lit area for excellent performance) **

I went through the WIFI setup, created an account and started to explore briefly, enough of that exploring stuff... let’s get to it!

I started exploring the Classic practice mode, OMG The Graphics, the on-screen setup was AMAZING!!

I’m so PUMPED and AMAZED of the quality this device produces, I’m beyond grateful that MyGolfSpy selected me for this testing. Thank you Thank you, very much! (insert Elvis’s voice)

Getting ready for my first putts, I placed the ball in the section on the middle of the mat and EXPUTT said ready! I then tested the markings to adjust direction, worked very well.

My first putts were short of the hole, the face of the putter was really inconsistent and shows I’m going to need a lot of practice to become a better putter. Currently the rule of measure is in meters, I will look into changing it to feet. The camera tracked the putter face and ball speed with ease and provided immediate data to review.

Below are some photos of the display, data and all things good

Right now, EXPUTT has me HIGH FIVING the family with excitement.

I’m super impress right out the box and can’t wait to putt putt putt my @$$ off to improve my stroke and putting dynamics.

OVERALL RATING- 19.5 / 20

20240717_095639_11.jpg.6ca5ee2b988e48f1c8daf5a34ef4e629.jpg

20240717_100832.jpg.411f8268ea7d4a2647c63e93dfd6bbdb.jpg

20240717_100834.jpg.7c28d573df99bf23eb0821a8f46c4c07.jpg

20240717_102236.1.jpg.8210f3a153cd17d8dddc81c094156666.jpg

Couldn't get this one flipped into the correct position.

***********************************************************************************

ExPutt App for IPAD

Download of the App was exceptionally quick, without any issues.

app.1.JPG.2dc10487305f9e6a87db4d869a952fce.JPG

Before you are able to use the App, you have to turn on the ExPutt then press and hold the mobile App button on the remote for 3 seconds to activate, the sensor light will turn the color blue. Once in the App you are able to select language, unit of measure etc.  select Connect, this will start the SYNC process to the camera sensor, I needed to add some light for the ExPutt to sync, once completed you are taken to the Practice screen.

1_00.JPG.31f75c2b4e4e444ff913868d96eebf08.JPG

Here you will be able to set up green speed, max and min distances and slope. 

I was a bit disappointed that the only option was practice mode, you do not have the option for multiple player or challenge modes in the App.

The display was very easy on the eye, I liked the way the metrics were set up on the App and would like to see that in the normal software, I would also like to see some of the software displays from the main game used in the App. Possible to merge them together?

After making a few putts I was interrupted for a few minutes and I assume that due to inactivity it disconnected the game. Had too go through the entire process of reconnecting and syncing, lost all previous data. 

20240721_210728.1.jpg.3ce885f6dca22f402902e4ab355549c0.jpg App - Normal game

20240717_095639_11.jpg.6ca5ee2b988e48f1c8daf5a34ef4e629.jpg

IPAD Connection-

I purchased an HDMI adaptor for the IPAD that allows display on your TV without mirror casting the image. It also has a lighting connection that you can direct connect to your charger so the battery life does not drain cutting your play time down.

20240721_205358.1.jpg.e3e34136eab8de4f1a2ba49644835b1a.jpg

Overall rating for the App is a 5 / 10

I'm sure as ExPutt evolves and continues to improve all of the software and App versions it will be top notch sooner than later. I feel if they mix and match pieces from the App and game software it's going to be even better!

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,

My name is Briar and I live in Post Falls, ID which is pretty close to CDA. I have been playing golf now for about 4-5 years and so far, I have enjoyed it very much. I currently work for a Geo-Engineering firm as a lab tech. Lucky for me some of my co-workers are also into the game, however my wife is not intothe game by any stretch of the imagination. She even has a sweater that says, "In My Widow Golf Era". We went and saw Blink-182 in Washington State in mid-July which was pretty frickin' awesome.  I am a higher-handicap player, but I typically feel pretty comfortable on and around the greens. Its getting there the hard part haha. 

Screenshot_20240718-230139_Gallery.jpg.1ad853a072f836cdb29a6211d94ac036.jpg

About Exputt specifically, I am pretty curious how this product will actually translate to the course. From doing some research on Youtube about the product some things that I am looking forward to are, adjust the stimp rating, specific courses, and how well the censor can read my putting stroke. Some other observations I have made are, the mat isn't all that long, it could a bit of a chore to set up and take down, and it can be a helpful if practiced/used correctly. I don't know much more about this product, but I am genuinely excited to test and give an honest review of this product. I think if the censor works well and if I try to better understand the stimp ratings on the courses around me it could me tremendously. 

To close this introduction, I am excited to try something new that is advertised to help lower putting strokes throughout the round and better help taking in different undulations on the green. I think this product will help with pacing on the greens and help me better lag putt by showing me stats about face angle, in/out stroke, and putting path. But I am the most excited because I believe we will have a competition among the testers and I want to see how good I really am. 

20240718_230457.jpg.ebde42df6e31ca940effc410d44a9752.jpg

Previous to the Exputt opportunity, I have used the True Aim device and alignment rods. What I have liked about this is the simplicity of it, however it only helps with hitting the ball straight through impact. So I am looking forward to the other metrics that Exputt uses to help with putting. 

First Impressions 7 out 10

Unboxing the Exputt, my first thought was "wow Exputt must train their product boxers in Tetris." Everything was really compact and bags were labeled which made it easy for me to unbox and set up the product with ease. I do wish they sent a taller tripod instead of the tiny they provide. I do understand that cost wise it doesn't make sense to send a 4ft tripod but when the directions say the minimum height should be about 2.5ft, I found myself getting creative in box stacking to get the right height. When I do put the product away, I do find it mildly difficult because of how compact everything was coming out of the box. As we all know, putting things away isn't as easy as taking things out of the same box. 

20240718_224349.jpg

20240718_224454.jpg

20240721_114839.jpg.ba8e2605ae303fc900cc399ed79a9180.jpg

Edited by AverageSizedDog
Review Intro
  1. Driver Ping G5
  2. 3 Wood Ping G5
  3. 22 degree hybrid Ping G5
  4. Irons Ping G5 4-SW
  5. Putter Ping Anser 2
  6. Ball, anything that finds water

Posted (edited)

Introduction:

Hello all, my name is Wolfgang.  I am 53 and live in the Pacific Northwest.  I have 7 kids.  Their activities were my priority for the past 30 years.  That left little time for golf.  I played 2 or 3 times a year at family reunions and work retreats.  Last year my oldest and youngest sons took an interest in golf.  We started playing together more frequently.  That ignited my golf obsession.  For the past 20 years, I used a set of hand-me-down irons from a friend and a Big Bertha Steelhead III I won at a conference.  I started this year researching golf equipment.  I discovered MyGolfSpy and found a lot of great info that helped me make overdue gear upgrades.  With new clubs in the bag, I am getting out to play golf once or twice weekly and improving my game.

IMG_3435.jpeg.090cf05ae26c6175dfba506431849dc3.jpeg

There are some exciting testing opportunities announced this year.  Very few of them are a good fit for where I am at in my game this year.  The Exputt RG test is the perfect fit.  I am very aware of the strokes I am losing to bad putting.  I signed up and posted on the signup thread.  With over 3000 signups and only 4 testing spots, I didn’t expect to be selected. 

Putting is currently the most sporadic part of my game.  I want to see how many strokes I can gain back by using the Exputt RG as an at-home training tool.  Can I improve my distance control and reduce over and under hits?  Does the Exputt RG help me improve at long, medium, and short puts? If the practice on the simulator translates to improved golf scores on the course, then the test will be a success.  I plan to involve my two golf-playing sons in the test to see if we can improve our putting game. 

Thank you for this opportunity to test the Exputt RG.

IMG_3472.jpeg.3e9b0797295bb7977bc1df7c571736a3.jpeg

First Impressions: 8/10

I think this simulator is going to help me improve my putting.  After just a few days, I am improving my distance control and the consistency of my putting stroke.

Pros: 

• Easy set up
  • Quality mat
  • Does not take up too much space
  • Easy to roll up and put the mat away when not in use
  • Nice storage bag for the putting mat
  • Cables included
  • Easy-to-understand metrics
  • Seems very portable
  • Remote control

Cons:

• The tripod is shorter than the required minimum height for the camera
  • The music and sound effects aren't great (I muted the sound as it is not needed)
  • Using the putter as a controller for hints and aiming.  The idea is great but it was hard to get it to work all the time.  I ended up just using the remote as it is much faster.
  • When playing with others at home I would like to be able to select a 3 or 6-hole game rather than only a 9-hole game.

IMG_3477.jpeg.f6c0ab76c6bb0a20a2755cb01b21ff12.jpeg

Edited by Wolfstrum

Switch hitter, RH Driver, LH Irons

Callaway Mavrik Driver (RH)

Sub 70 3i Driving/Utility iron (LH)

Maltby STi2 4i-PW, GW (LH)

Mizuno MP R Series 52 degree 

Wilson Jim Ferrier Signature SW (LH)

Mizuno TP Mills blade putter (LH)

Congrats everyone! I look forward to seeing how this might help you putting!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Congratulations Testers! This product looks pretty cool and I'm looking forward to seeing how this improves your putting.

Mixed bag of goodies: Taylormade M2 driver, Titleist F15 3 wood, Nike 5 wood, Mizuno 923 Hmp irons, Cleveland zipcore wedges and Odyssey 3 ball putter.

Congrats testers, hopefully nobody tries for a 70ft putt and put the ball through the TV 🤣

Ryan Gardiner 

Driver: Wilson Deep Red Maxx

Woods: 3W Cobra speedzone

Hybrid: 4H Cobra Speedzone

Irons: Cobra King F8 5-9, PW, GW

Wedges: Rife RX7 60:8 & 56:12

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro Hammer

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

ExPuttHome.jpg.496d2aa924f551a2c34033d65

Do you find putting practice boring or repetitive? Is it something you avoid doing because it is not true enough to real-world situations? ExPutt is a putting simulator that aims to change that. It is a small, portable device that can be used for fun and to improve your putting at home with minimal space required.

What Is ExPutt RG?

ExPutt is a small putting simulator that connects to your smart device or TV and provides real-world feedback and situations to help you improve your putting. The ExPutt system consists of a putting mat with a foam backstop, a remote, and a tripod camera for measuring putts. The system features training and game modes for practice, competition, and fun, as well as real courses.

ExPutt RG Numbers

On the data side, ExPutt provides ball speed, launch direction, distance, putter path, tempo, and impact angle. Want to enhance the experience? Place stickers on your putter for more accurate data.

Playing Modes

ExPutt offers three playing modes. The Classic Mode has three sub-modes: Practice, Play9, and Challenge, which allow golfers to work on various aspects of putting, including on-course play. Explorer Mode focuses on your putting weaknesses. Golfers can select a pin position and recreate putts from the past on real courses. Multi Mode allows golfers with ExPutt devices to compete against each other in real time.

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@AverageSizedDog 

@buckpillar 

@pozzit 

@Wolfstrum

Congrats testers - this looks to be a great test on getting better in the “…putt for dough” portion of that mantra.  Looking to see how the unit sets up, room required, etc.  

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

Congrats testers. This was used by a couple of the DF3 testers. Looking forward to seeing it put through this test.

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:titleist-small: Pro V1 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Tests No Longer in the Bag

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Congrats testers!!!

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X 

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Cobra Darkspeed X Driver Unofficial Review (link here)

Congrats testers!!! this one looks AWESOME

Driver:   :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX LS, 10.5, stiff

:taylormade-small: BRNR MiniDriver, S-Flex

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Rouge ST MAX 3 wood, stiff

Fairway:  :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX 3 hybrid, S-flex

Irons:   New Level 902 OS, 5-PW, S-Flex

Wedges: :taylormade-small: hi-toe 50, 54, 58,  DG S300 S-flex

Putter:  :EVNROLL: Zero

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour/Z Star

Grips:  Golf Pride Z Grip midsize

Looking forward to following along with this one! I used a few modes of my Exputt for the DF3 test this year and it was so much fun! I’m going to be interested in all of the nuanced features you all find through your testing!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter: LABLogo_25px.png.d348c70a35f07dfed1742feb45210a2f.png DF3 OFFICIAL MEMBER REVIEW HERE ‘24

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

Congratulations to the testers. Not gonna lie; I really wanted to get chosen for this. 

It's always that one good shot that keeps us coming back! Follow me on IG

What's in my bag?

• D - TM SIM2 MAX 
  • 3W - TM SIM2 MAX
  • 5W - TM Aeroburner 
  • 3H - TM Rescue
  • 5-PW - TM P790
  • 52 - TM MG2 
  • 56 - TM MG1
  • 60 - TM MG2
  • Putter - EvnRoll ER7
  • Ball - PV1 or TP5 

Congrats testers! Looking forward to following your journies with Exputt.

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft 

Ping ChipR - Alta CB regular flex shaft

Cleveland CBX4 50*- Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman 56* M/N - Recoil DART 90 F3 shaft

Odyssey Tri-hot 5K Seven DB with Garsen Max grip 

Other: Vice Pro or Snell Prime 3.0; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Did a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

Congratulations testers!  This is an exciting product and interested to see how this helps your putting!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Congratulations guys!

Looking forward to your reviews and to see if the Exputt made a real world difference in your putting metrics!

MY WITB list

Bag: Adidas 7 way stand bag

Cart: :Clicgear: Model 3

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9°

FW: :wilson_staff_small: D9 Fairway 

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: Launcher

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D9 4 - PW

Wedges: :ping-small: S159 - 50deg, 54deg, 60deg

Putter: :taylormade-small: Kia Ma Daytona

Ball:  :taylormade-small:Soft Response,  :srixon-small: AD333, :callaway-small: Supersoft

2024 Tester - :ping-small: S159 wedges. See my review here:

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

ExPuttHome.jpg.496d2aa924f551a2c34033d65

Do you find putting practice boring or repetitive? Is it something you avoid doing because it is not true enough to real-world situations? ExPutt is a putting simulator that aims to change that. It is a small, portable device that can be used for fun and to improve your putting at home with minimal space required.

What Is ExPutt RG?

ExPutt is a small putting simulator that connects to your smart device or TV and provides real-world feedback and situations to help you improve your putting. The ExPutt system consists of a putting mat with a foam backstop, a remote, and a tripod camera for measuring putts. The system features training and game modes for practice, competition, and fun, as well as real courses.

ExPutt RG Numbers

On the data side, ExPutt provides ball speed, launch direction, distance, putter path, tempo, and impact angle. Want to enhance the experience? Place stickers on your putter for more accurate data.

Playing Modes

ExPutt offers three playing modes. The Classic Mode has three sub-modes: Practice, Play9, and Challenge, which allow golfers to work on various aspects of putting, including on-course play. Explorer Mode focuses on your putting weaknesses. Golfers can select a pin position and recreate putts from the past on real courses. Multi Mode allows golfers with ExPutt devices to compete against each other in real time.

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@AverageSizedDog 

@buckpillar 

@pozzit 

@Wolfstrum

Congratulations folks. Look forward to the Test comments.

Driver - Ping 430Max

Fairway Woods - Taylor Made 3&5

Irons - Takomo 201s

Wedges - Takomo Skyforgers

Putter - Odyssey Ai One CH

Congratulations to this group of testers.

Looking forward to following along to see the improvements this makes for your putting, as this would be another great choice for those with limited length seasons to keep in mid-season form during the time weather may not allow real course time.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

Congratulations testers! This one is really cool! Hopefully it’s a good as advertised.

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

Congrats, y'all! I'm a big fan of the tech side of testing, this should be a fun one to follow.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Congrats testers! Looking forward to following and hearing about your results!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

Sink them putts testers. Looking forward to seeing you guys improve. 
May the race for the golden flat stick commence! Roll them well. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :kbs: TD Cat 4 70g (back up :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" )

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with :kbs: PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with:kbs: Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter::L.A.B.:Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  :Snell: Prime 4.0

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

Glove: :redrooster:

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review