Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Design Your Own Golf Glove! - GFORE/You

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Design Your Own Golf Glove! - GFORE/You

Custom-made suits and cars may be staples around the clubhouse but little of that bespoke lifestyle has made its way onto the actual golf course. Now personalized luxury doesn't have to end at tee time as colourful golf glove maker G/FORE launches its custom glove design service, GFORE/You. Available at the newly redesigned www.g-fore.com website, GFORE/You provides a fun, easy way for golfers to create their own gloves from the brand's signature palette of 18 colours.

Customers are able to individually select their glove's body, thumb, tab and piping colours via a simple web interface, and should expect delivery of their made-to-order GFORE/You glove in less than eight weeks. "I started G/FORE around the idea of bringing some colour back into the game," founder-designer Mossimo Giannulli says, "And we just keep finding new and exciting ways to do that. First we expanded the G/FORE line to 18 colours.

Now we're able to let anyone design their own custom G/FORE glove with the GFORE/You service. I'm proud to say that there have never been more ways to stylishly express yourself out on the course." With colour options ranging from crimson, charcoal, lavender and sand to azure, berry, espresso, onyx and more, the design options for GFORE/You gloves are practically infinite. And the quality of G/FORE products remains industry leading, which each glove crafted from premium AA-grade cabretta leather and made to conform to USGA rules.

VISIT WEBSITE

gfore-you-1.jpg

gfore-you-2.jpg

gfore-you-3.jpg

#TruthDigest

Very cool concept and colors, but $50 a pop for custom colors is up there. Especially when they offer a pretty robust catalog of colors and special editions for $35 each.

Have any of the Spies been using these gloves? Do they hold up better than a "regular" glove? I'd love to try one, but when I can get a FJ Sciflex or Puma glove with a splash of the same color for half the price it gets hard to justify a G Fore just based on a little more color.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• SPY VIP

Kind of fun. Made an orange an white one...

I don't know that the cosmetic versatility will rip the Hirzl off of my hand though.

If I am going to pay that much for a glove, it had better work like that Hirzl.

Anyone play these?

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Kinda cool being able to choose your colors...but...way to pricey, at least for me.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I've been using the clover one for pretty much the last 2 months. It's expensive for a glove but honestly I've never had a glove last more than 3-4 outings before they started ripping. These still haven't ripped but the sweat and water and what not have finally made it too slippery to use. They feel great, are soft, and last. I think it's worth every bit of its price. Now the $50 dollar price for customization...I'd rather spend that on some pro vs's.

Driver - 9.5 Cobra Amp, 9.5 Bridgestone J40 430

3 Wood -Royal Collection JP104

3 Hybrid - Royal Collection JP104

Irons - Onoff forged

Wedges - 50, 56, 60 Royal Collection Dual Bite BK

Putter - Yamada Shogun

I would be all over this, if the price wasn't crazy, they need to work on their pricing model and try not getting 400% in mark up.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I would be all over this, if the price wasn't crazy, they need to work on their pricing model and try not getting 400% in mark up.

AGREED.

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

Archived