What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

Recently bought Titleist U510 4 hybrid to go with the 3 hybrid, which I just upgraded to a Graphite Design shaft

Late last year got a TM Sim 2 Max driver

Swapped in Vokey SM 8 wedges last year as well

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

On 5/6/2023 at 2:27 PM, Josh Ross said:

Well, I've been saving up to buy a Link.1 and today a friend tried my Directed Force and bought it on the spot. So, I'm currently configuring my order and about to place it!

3-4 weeks for it to get here by the way. Thankfully my buddy said I can keep my Directed Force for my rounds until the new Link.1 arrives. Here's to hoping it gets here sooner!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

4 hours ago, Kenny B said:

😂  My set PW is 48º.  😂

Yay? You know what one of the nice things about golf is? We have options in how we want to set up our own golf bags.

I’m playing in leagues or money games against guys 15-20 years younger than me. The smallest buy in is $20, and that’s without skins and side bets. I’m not playing for fun from the Senior tees at altitude with my wife, her friend and my BIL. 😂

I’m playing over 6000 yards at or below sea level, and I like being able to have a set where my 5-AW go the same distances I had 10 (or more) years ago. (I don’t want to be hitting two clubs more all day against guys in their 40’s.) As long as the ball is going high enough and has a good spin rate, I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t want that.

Golfers try to find the equipment that works best for them, and what gives them the best chance to compete (if that’s what the choose to do). You’re a better player than me Kenny. If your set with the 48* PW works well for you (and it certainly seems to) that’s great.. . 👍

Driver:            :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 3HL & 5W

Hybrids:        :taylormade-small: Stealth 22* & 25*

Irons:             :mizuno-small:  JPX 923 HM 6-AW

Wedges:        :titleist-small:  SM9 54-10 & SM9 58-8M

Putters:          :L.A.B.:  DF3 34”   

:EVNROLL: ER7 34”

:yes-small: Tracy 33.5”

15th                  :cleveland-small:   Smart Sole 4.0 C

56 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

jumpin on the Ecco train...

image.png.2d533f1ac96652ea9f14ccfa4293d47d.png

Im having a fit with golf shoes, nowhere local carries extra wides to try I have a spiked pair that I can get by with but I am struggling with a spikeless shoe that works. Got some nerve damage in my feet so lateral support is important and some shoes like Sketchers and New Balance that come in extra wide just dont have the lateral support  

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

1 hour ago, TJ Hall said:

Recently bought Titleist U510 4 hybrid to go with the 3 hybrid, which I just upgraded to a Graphite Design shaft

Late last year got a TM Sim 2 Max driver

Swapped in Vokey SM 8 wedges last year as well

Is the U510 more game improvement like or less compared to the U505

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

9 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

Yay? You know what one of the nice things about golf is? We have options in how we want to set up our own golf bags.

I’m playing over 6000 yards at or below sea level, and I like being able to have a set where my 5-AW go the same distances I had 10 (or more) years ago. (I don’t want to be hitting two clubs more all day against guys in their 40’s.) As long as the ball is going high enough and has a good spin rate, I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t want that.

Golfers try to find the equipment that works best for them, and what gives them the best chance to compete (if that’s what the choose to do). 

... Great post and always an interesting topic with so many ways to look at it. From those that loathe stronger lofts to those that embrace having a 41.5* pw. In the end it should be pretty much exactly what you said "Golfers try to find the equipment that works best for them". My playing pard hits a 21* 4 hybrid when I hit my 34* 7 iron (his 7 iron is 28.5*) and when he made a Hole In One from 172 slightly downwind with a well struck shot and I made a par hitting the middle of the green with my 7 iron, the scorecard didn't ask and didn't care what clubs we used when he wrote down a 1 and I wrote down a 3. 🤪  Other than a misplaced ego, what club works best for you compared to what club works best for someone else is completely irrelevant. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :cobra-small:    Aerojet 16* 3 wood ... AD-IZ6r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r
                  :cobra-small:    King Tec 19* ... MMT Hy70r
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 4-9i ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

8 minutes ago, Fred Mitchell said:

Im having a fit with golf shoes, nowhere local carries extra wides to try I have a spiked pair that I can get by with but I am struggling with a spikeless shoe that works. Got some nerve damage in my feet so lateral support is important and some shoes like Sketchers and New Balance that come in extra wide just dont have the lateral support  

... Fred, I'll say this about the Ecco golf shoes that work for me. I have played in cushy athletic golf shoes usually in a wide version that feel great but don't quite offer the support I want/need. They also don't hold up and after a year of around 250 rounds they lose their comfort as the supporting layers break down and compress. I walk for 8 months a year so comfort is paramount. My Ecco Boom 3's are unique in the sense that they are not cushiony comfortable and the best comment I can make about them is they just disappear when playing golf. I just never notice my shoes anymore and why I bought 5 pair in different colors. I don't notice support or lack of support and don't notice comfort or non comfort. They just work so well I don't pay any attention to them. Shoes are unique to our feet but I just can't imagine the quality of Ecco shoes not being a good fit for anyone that doesn't have very wide feet.

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :cobra-small:    Aerojet 16* 3 wood ... AD-IZ6r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r
                  :cobra-small:    King Tec 19* ... MMT Hy70r
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 4-9i ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

4 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

jumpin on the Ecco train...

image.png.2d533f1ac96652ea9f14ccfa4293d47d.png

I've got the exact same pair at the house along w 2 other versions of the ECCOs. I love 'em !!!! I've got a duck foot(the other one's a fake foot and doesn't really care🤣) and there's SOOOO much room. They're awesome

Edited by Merlin1313

ALL :callaway-small:

Paradym 10.5*(11.5*) (Hzrdus Gen 4 Silver 60/KBS TD)

Apex UW 17* (Tensei AV Blue 75)

Apex Pro 21 Hybrid 20*/23* (KBS Hybrid)

Paradym 6-PW (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Face Chrome 48* (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Chrome Full Toe 54*/ 58* (Nippon Pro Modus 125 Wedge)

Jaws Full Toe Black Wedge 64* (DG Tour Issue Spinner 115)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

16 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Great post and always an interesting topic with so many ways to look at it. From those that loathe stronger lofts to those that embrace having a 41.5* pw. In the end it should be pretty much exactly what you said "Golfers try to find the equipment that works best for them". My playing pard hits a 21* 4 hybrid when I hit my 34* 7 iron (his 7 iron is 28.5*) and when he made a Hole In One from 172 slightly downwind with a well struck shot and I made a par hitting the middle of the green with my 7 iron, the scorecard didn't ask and didn't care what clubs we used when he wrote down a 1 and I wrote down a 3. 🤪  Other than a misplaced ego, what club works best for you compared to what club works best for someone else is completely irrelevant. 

Thank you, and I agree with everything you said here also.

One more thing I’d llike to add here. If you take the driver and putter out of the equation, I play 12 clubs that go from 16.5* to 58* that’s a 46* separation, or about 4* per club.

I see plenty of bags that go from 15* to 60* which is 45* separation. At the end of the day here what are we even talking about?
As long as you have decent gaps between each club, what does loft matter? When I pull a club I’m not thinking “I need to hit a 7 here” I’m thinking I need to hit a 150 yard shot. Depending on thing like wind, elevation of the green, and weather that could be any of 2,3 maybe even 4 clubs.

Edited by Grand Stranded

1 minute ago, Grand Stranded said:

Thank you, and I agree with everything you said here also.

One more thing I’d llike to add here. If you take the driver and putter out of the equation, I play 12 clubs that go from 16.5* to 58* that’s a 46* separation, or about 4* per club.

I see plenty of bags that go from 15* to 60* which is 45* separation.

At the end of the day here what are we even talking about? As long as you have decent gaps between each club, what does loft matter? When I pull a club I’m not thinking “I need to hit a 7 here” I’m thinking I need to hit a 150 yard shot.

17*-64* (47* ~4*also) and I couldn't agree more

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

4 minutes ago, Merlin1313 said:

I've got the exact same pair at the house along w 2 other versions of the ECCOs. I love 'em !!!! I've got a duck foot and there's SOOOO much room. They're awesome

GREAT! Hoping for good things as I ordered from Amazon without being able to try them on. I too have a large forefoot and can only wear wide shoes. I know their Euro sizes can be a little wonky according to the stuff I read...hopefully I guessed right!

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

15 minutes ago, chisag said:

I used to think that a 28* 5-iron and a 48* to 50* PW was ideal, but that was in the 1980s and 90s.  I don't "despise" or "loathe" the stronger lofts on golf clubs these days, but I am most comfortable when my 5-iron is no stronger than 24.5* to 25* in loft and my PW is 44* or 45*. This still allows for me to carry at least one hybrid in my bag, plus three additional wedges (49* to 50* AW, 54* or 55* SW and 59* or 60* LW).

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, PX Denali Black 6.0

4W - Titleist TSR2, Miyazaki Kusala Mizu 7S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X, KBS TGI S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll 10 (Outback)

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Vessel stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

I wonder if you took a poll of golfers what the ratio is of those that know the lofts on their clubs vs the distance they hit each club.

It's all about the yardage gaps, right? 

As most everyone has said, it's a piece of metal on the end of a stick. I just need to know how far it goes... everything else is gravy. loft/length/lie/cog/cor, etc. - cool but just help me get the right distances.

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

16 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

I wonder if you took a poll of golfers what the ratio is of those that know the lofts on their clubs vs the distance they hit each club.

As most everyone has said, it's a piece of metal on the end of a stick. I just need to know how far it goes... everything else is gravy. loft/length/lie/cog/cor, etc. - cool but just help me get the right distances.

I would agree with this, too. When I'm on the course, all I need to know is my distance to the green and that determines the club that I'll pull. I could care less what loft a certain iron is. All I need to know when it comes right down to it is X club is going to carry 150, X club is going to carry 160, etc.

Play what suits your swing and your skill level. I'm a high handicapper, so stronger lofted, forgiving irons are giving me the best opportunity to score, where someone who is a low handicapper and wants an iron that is more workable is maybe going to go for a blade style iron. 

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X 

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Cobra Darkspeed X Driver Unofficial Review (link here)

12 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

I would agree with this, too. When I'm on the course, all I need to know is my distance to the green and that determines the club that I'll pull. I could care less what loft a certain iron is. All I need to know when it comes right down to it is X club is going to carry 150, X club is going to carry 160, etc.

Play what suits your swing and your skill level. I'm a high handicapper, so stronger lofted, forgiving irons are giving me the best opportunity to score, where someone who is a low handicapper and wants an iron that is more workable is maybe going to go for a blade style iron. 

Kinda nerdy but I went to the range and did ten hits with each club and worked out my average distance for each one. It pretty much worked and I have them all written out and laminated in my bag. Keep it with my score card 😁

Ryan Gardiner 

Driver: Wilson Deep Red Maxx

Woods: 3W Cobra speedzone

Hybrid: 4H Cobra Speedzone

Irons: Cobra King F8 5-9, PW, GW

Wedges: Rife RX7 60:8 & 56:12

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro Hammer

27 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

More than half of the guys that I play golf with regularly have no idea what loft is on their clubs, other than maybe the driver, fairway woods and wedges .... and these are supposed to be "educated" and "savvy" golfers.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, PX Denali Black 6.0

4W - Titleist TSR2, Miyazaki Kusala Mizu 7S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X, KBS TGI S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll 10 (Outback)

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Vessel stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

5 hours ago, cnosil said:

Will be interesting to hear how you do with a blade since you are typically a mallet person.   I would have thought maybe a wide model.   

You’re way more equipment savvy than I am, but this comment caught my eye because it’s something I would’ve (and surely did) said 6 months ago, but now I’m not sure I would.

I played a Yes! Tracy blade style putter for over 15 years. I then went in fairly rapid succession to a Newport 2.0, a Double Wide and then a huge mallet putter (LAB DF which I was fortunate enough to be selected to test here). 

What I learned from all that is I’m not really the “blade putter guy” I thought I was. What I needed was to learn how much arc I had in my putting stroke and which putters fit that stroke. Once I did that, and I compared blades to mallets, I could see a noticeable difference in the stability and forgiveness a mallet offers.
Then it was just a matter of finding the one which suited my eye the best.

Edited by Grand Stranded

1 hour ago, Fred Mitchell said:

Is the U510 more game improvement like or less compared to the U505

It is more game improvement, launches very high and is easy to hit/forgiving

Have much better results with them than a standard 3 or 4 iron

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

1 hour ago, funkyjudge said:

I used to think that a 28* 5-iron and a 48* to 50* PW was ideal, but that was in the 1980s and 90s.  I don't "despise" or "loathe" the stronger lofts on golf clubs these days, but I am most comfortable when my 5-iron is no stronger than 24.5* to 25* in loft and my PW is 44* or 45*. This still allows for me to carry at least one hybrid in my bag, plus three additional wedges (49* to 50* AW, 54* or 55* SW and 59* or 60* LW).

The set I've been playing for the last year or so has a 28º 5i and a 48º PW.  My other set that I played for several years had a 26º 7i.  I can play both sets equally, but it's hard to go back and forth trying to remember what club to use for any distance. 🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

36 minutes ago, gingerbeast87 said:

Kinda nerdy but I went to the range and did ten hits with each club and worked out my average distance for each one. It pretty much worked and I have them all written out and laminated in my bag. Keep it with my score card 😁

I am all for knowing as much as I possibly can about club distance and know it in the shortest amount of time possible. I don't want to have to sit and think about it, so this would make for a great tool to have!

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X 

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Cobra Darkspeed X Driver Unofficial Review (link here)

58 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Stroker you bring up a very good point about knowing the lofts of your clubs & distances. 
It's an issue I'm dealing with now, changing irons and iron shafts.  My old irons , Maverick Pro, were stronger lofts than forged irons I'm now using.  The newer clubs, like the Maverick are up to 5 1/2 degrees stronger lofts than my forged irons, well that can equate to 5-10 yds easily! 
The iron shaft also makes a difference, in my opinion: Regular vs Stiff, Low Kick vs Mid to High Kick & Brands (Dynamic Gold, Elevate, KBS, Graphite or Steelfiber).  I'm aware of the impact of lofts and trying to bring my Forged Irons to the Cavity Back specs.  Problem is in most cases you can't bend the more than 4 to 5 degrees (or the club fitter will not adjust more than 3 degrees).  

It's fun to tinker and figure it out. ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

1 hour ago, Fred Mitchell said:

Fred, I was an Ecco & New Balance user. Loved the spikeless Ecco's! However, I developed and had issues with Plantar Fasciitis (not nerve damage) and this past November I purchased a pair of Sqairz's and I love them! I did put my own powerstep innersoles in the Sqairz. The room in the shoe is great, since I too need a wide shoe.  Walking, the Sqairz have been comfortable & great.  I purchased the Speed Ice, not the Mesh style.  My podiatrist expressed not to use mesh. Plus the shoes are nice looking. 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

GREAT! Hoping for good things as I ordered from Amazon without being able to try them on. I too have a large forefoot and can only wear wide shoes. I know their Euro sizes can be a little wonky according to the stuff I read...hopefully I guessed right!

Worst case- you'll have to remove the top insole(removable) and it'll give you even more space w/o ANY loss in comfort (at least I didn't notice any)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

1 hour ago, Jnoble89 said:

I am all for knowing as much as I possibly can about club distance and know it in the shortest amount of time possible. I don't want to have to sit and think about it, so this would make for a great tool to have!

FWIW- I know that before I go play, I warm up with my orange whip, 58*,7I, and whatever club I think my 2nd shot is gonna be(usually my 4H(the 3 courses I play the most start off w par 5s). Knowing that my ranges/shot shapes/weather etc. change a bit every round, I use my 7I to gauge my distances for the rest of my irons(since I USUALLY hit my 7I the most consistently). I know that there's a 10-15 yard gap between them and so far it's worked out pretty good for me.

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

3 hours ago, Fred Mitchell said:

I bought New Balance casual leather shoes on eBay wides that are great and so comfortable $60 USA, been looking for more and bought 2 pairs of these same cost as the single NB shoe on eBay. Got white that I'm wearing as a slipper and black for outside and these are a slipper on style and the most comfortable shoe I've worn ever...

IMG_20230510_092636.jpg

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

20 minutes ago, Bang60 said:

I bought New Balance casual leather shoes on eBay wides that are great and so comfortable $60 USA, been looking for more and bought 2 pairs of these same cost as the single NB shoe on eBay. Got white that I'm wearing as a slipper and black for outside and these are a slipper on style and the most comfortable shoe I've worn ever...

IMG_20230510_092636.jpg

With nerve damage in my foot I would roll an ankle badly in those, lateral support is a must but dang they look comfy

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

Just now, Fred Mitchell said:

With nerve damage in my foot I would roll an ankle badly in those, lateral support is a must but dang they look comfy

Ooops yeah not good for you mate, I've been wearing knitted slippers but there slippery whereas these grip well. Plus I've grown an inch LOL...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Grabbed these on sale last night - before reading all these prior posts about shoes (so: no, I did not succumb to peer pressure 😝)

20230510_085907.jpg.3cc9e8e27c2c53820428c39c015d8896.jpg

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

21 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Grabbed these on sale last night - before reading all these prior posts about shoes (so: no, I did not succumb to peer pressure 😝)

20230510_085907.jpg.3cc9e8e27c2c53820428c39c015d8896.jpg

I just got these having loved the snow white/black color for the MGS Forum Test in 2021 - the Asphalt Blue is just as comfortable and definitely a great value.

image.png.f150fd39ec7f2592d5d790e265722a97.png

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max D (10.5)Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Drive:callaway-small:

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳