JBones

MYGOLFSPY 2016 Fantasy Golf {Sponsored by: Bridgestone Golf}

Our Sponsors

I'm in with Sacswacsatit2 ...

My leagues were full with other cash pools ... cause I din't think anything was happening here .... really really last minute here guys ..... phewww .lol ....  I'm in ...

Any prizes or is it like last year and wait ? to see ... :})  ... Just wondering ...

DRIVER Nike Corvert [9.5°] R-Flex (Won in Fantasy Game)

Fairway Driver (No Name) Flex ? Better than a 3 wood anyday

Callaway RAZR X Iron 5 to PW R Flex

Callaway Hydrid X Hot 3 & 4

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Shoes Callaway RAZR Black

Ball Callaway Type (Relevant to weather)

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.

My leagues were full with other cash pools ... cause I din't think anything was happening here .... really really last minute here guys ..... phewww .lol ....  I'm in ...

Any prizes or is it like last year and wait ? to see ... :})  ... Just wondering ...

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Special Note: New Nike Driver Won thegolfspace.com Callaway Irons & Shoes won in a online Fantasy Game,!, Putter bought at Salvation Army 1.99. Sand Wedge Free. Fairway Drivers Salvation Army 5.00 ...Overall cost 6.99 for everything.

Sorry about the 3 messages ..... Browser went crazy ....not sure how to delete messages ...

Can anybody help ??

Titliest 910 5 Wood

No Name Sand Wedge

Putter - Tour Select\

Group 2. Looking forward to it! 

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

In Group 2

Haven't played Yahoo's Golf before, how does that exactly work?  Looks like you change your lineup after every round

Driver:    :callaway-small: GBB Epic 10.5* 

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER 2.2

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

In Group 2

Haven't played Yahoo's Golf before, how does that exactly work?  Looks like you change your lineup after every round

Yeah, you can if you want.  Having the bench players allows you to swap out if your starter misses the cut or stinks up the joint.  Biggest thing to remember is that each player has only 10 starts for the season, so you can't start Spieth and Day every week for the season.  Gotta spread 'em out intelligently.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

In Group 2

You only get 10 starts out of each player. If they play one round or four rounds that tournament it counts as a start.  So you usually want to go with who is playing the best sometimes it is you starter sometime you have to make a switch.  If a player misses the cut you don't get any points so you will want to switch him out. That is the basics. 

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

thanks guys...is that 10 starts the entire year or per session  (winter, spring, summer?)

Driver:    :callaway-small: GBB Epic 10.5* 

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER 2.2

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

In group 2, ready for the new season.  This fantasy league is always a good time and thank you for setting it up!

Driver: Ping G410 10.5* w/Hazrdus Blk 6.0 (S)

Fairway W: Ping G400 3 Wood w/stock (S)

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr Lo 3 w/stock (S)

Irons:  Ping i210 4-PW w/Dynamic Gold 120 (S)

Wedges: Callaway Jaws 48, 52, 56 w/Dynamic Gold 120 (S)

Putter: Odyssey 3T

Ball: Taylormade TP5 X 

thanks guys...is that 10 starts the entire year or per session  (winter, spring, summer?)

For the entire year.  Figure you are going to be saving some big names for the majors as well.  So if you take a guy like Spieth and play him for 4 majors you only have 6 starts with him left for the entire season.  Add in playoffs and maybe the Players and you have to start making some hard decisions :)

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

All signed up and 'winning players' on my roster.  I would like to Thank all the other teams for giving it their best try.  LOL.   Just kidding all....my first time on any type of fantasy format.   I am so happy that I found this site..very informative and educational...I have made a few purchases already just based on the information/research from a few of  the authors. "Keep up the good work"   ;)  :D  B)

Zeman17

"Onward Thru the Fog"

Yes... I think you can win a bag "o tees from a Minnesoooota muny.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

"This limit applies to the entire Yahoo Sports Fantasy Golf season and does not reset in a new segment. This means if you use a golfer 10 times in the first segment of the season, he isn't eligible to earn any fantasy points for the remainder of the season.

The number of tournaments each golfer has remaining for you is listed in a box in the "Starts Left" column on your team page next to each golfer's name."

http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf/details/max

THIS is where the challenge is!

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

I went ahead and joined this year. It is much more difficult to play this while traveling than it was when I worked at home and could spend every Wednesday working on it. Last year, I completely forgot about it 3 times and plummeted down the rankings.

Driver:      :mizuno-small:  ST190G on Fujikura ATMOS Black

Fairway:   :mizuno-small:  ST190TS 15° on Fujikura ATMOS Black

Hybrids     :mizuno-small:  CLK 22 & 25 (set to 20° & 23°) on Fujikura SPEEDER

Irons:     :mizuno-small:  MP5 5-P on True Temper Dynamic Gold

Wedges: :mizuno-small: MP-T5 52*, 56* & 60* on True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge

Putter:    :cameron-small: 2018 Select Newport 2

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:

Range Finder: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated

Group 3 is full now.  Just tried signing up.

Byron, Illinois

Right-handed

Handicap: 5

Driver: Cobra Fly-Z+ 8.5* Weigh back- Aldila Tour Blue 65 Stiff

3 Wood: Cobra Fly-Z+ 14.5*- Aldila Tour Blue 85 Stiff

Hybrid: Cobra Fly-Z 20.5*- Matrix VLCT Altus 75 Stiff

Irons: Titleist AP2 712 4-PW- Dynamic Gold S400

Wedges: Titleist SM5 52*, 56*, 60*- Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #9 32" SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0

Ball: Titleist Pro-V1