Our Sponsors

John

California

I currently use a range finder but it is cumbersome to keep pulling it out. I would prefer to have ready access to yardage to see if it increases pace of play (not that I am slow!)

The Dude abides.

WITB:

PXG 0811 9 degree

Tour Exotics 3 Wood

Srixon 5 Wood

PXG 0311 5-PW

Miura K Wedges 52, 56, 60

PXG  Center Shafted

:travis-mathew-1: Golf Shirts (on me, not ITB!)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice one! Unfortunately im one of those golfers who can't play and wear a watch at the same time, just bothers me too much, good luck to whomever gets chosen, seems like it does a bunch of good stuff.

Alrighty Gang -- time to announce the TomTomTeam!!!   (Been waiting all week for that one. Granted, it's been a slow week...)   Here are the testers for the TomTom Golfer 2 GPS Watch:   Golfin H

I too can't wear a watch when I play. I usually carry my Golfbuddy VS4 in my pocket. Good luck to everyone, would like to read your reviews mainly about battery life and if it gives you precise yar

Posted Images

Thanks for the opportunity.... currently using bushnell v3 tour...    have never used watch type...    hdcp 10.0     john y.   Blue Bell, Pa.  19422

RJRocket here in sunny NJ...7.7 index

Currenty have the Bushnell Neo XS and the distances show fine but the hazards they have listed are 90% useless!

would love to test one that actually shows some useful info.

I play 3-4 times per week and usually different courses so I need the hazards info

Nice one! Unfortunately im one of those golfers who can't play and wear a watch at the same time, just bothers me too much, good luck to whomever gets chosen, seems like it does a bunch of good stuff.

MGS really throwing out some great opportunities to everyone for testing, fantastic!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have the same problem. I am a lefty who plays right handed and don't like wearing a watch. So I loop mine through my belt.

Steve

Catonsville Md

Currently using a Garmen

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

3wood: Ping G20

5 wood: Titleist 917f

irons Taylormade M2 6-PW

hybrids Taylormade 4 and 5

wedges: Titleist SM5 50/54/58

putter: Scotty Cameron Newport slotback