Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Happy thread

TSauer

It was fun to see Jack really get into the game after a couple of birdies.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

And his Grandson has some game. Unfortunately my son asked if it was Spaulding from Caddyshack. So every time he was on television all I had going through my head was “Spaulding get your foot off the boat!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

10 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

And his Grandson has some game. Unfortunately my son asked if it was Spaulding from Caddyshack. So every time he was on television all I had going through my head was “Spaulding get your foot off the boat!”

OMG, I didn't make that connection. Now I'll be thinking about that all today day as I watch them 😂

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

OMG, I didn't make that connection. Now I'll be thinking about that all today day as I watch them 

I see this at the turn today.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

On 12/14/2018 at 6:44 PM, Peaksy68 said:

Hope she did well enough for whatever it is she wants to do in the future. Also hope  you get kept in the loop more!

@Peaksy68 I'm quoting you again so this has some context.

While no one in my family is known for our scholastic endeavours, she got a 399 out of 500 and got at least 75% in every subject. I believe her ATAR was 74.6. She got into the University of Notre Dame in Sydney. Before the HSC she was offered a Bachelors in Arts but now that the results have come in she has been offered what she wanted to do which is a Bachelor of Secondary Education with Arts minor. From what she said I believe she was also offered some sort of a scholarship as well.

So, I'm one very PROUD Dad at the moment. 😄

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

While no one in my family is known for our scholastic endeavours, she got a 399 out of 500 and got at least 75% in every subject. I believe her ATAR was 74.6. She got into the University of Notre Dame in Sydney. Before the HSC she was offered a Bachelors in Arts but now that the results have come in she has been offered what she wanted to do which is a Bachelor of Secondary Education with Arts minor. From what she said I believe she was also offered some sort of a scholarship as well.

Very good news Matt

[mention=60118]Peaksy68[/mention] I'm quoting you again so this has some context.

So, I'm one very PROUD Dad at the moment.

As you should be

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Heading down to FL to visit family next week. Was able to get my Bro-In-Law out to to play Champions Gate National with me. First time I have played there. Im pretty excited. After growing up there (17.5 years) I have driven by many times prior to when I started playing. Now I finally get the chance to experience the course. I have heard good things about it and surprisingly only $66 for the round (Cart included).

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

7 hours ago, MattF said:

Great stuff Matt. It's great that your daughter knows what she wants to do. Decision making is perhaps my daughter's weakest area!

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

This one isn't about making me happy it's about making my dad happy.

My mom is leaving in a few days to head to Columbus to spend Christmas with my sister for a week. My mom and I knew my dad needed a new cell phone so we bought one for him as his gift. I gave it to him tonight since I'm home from work and my mom is around. I'm not one for Christmas gifts especially since I normally end up working so it was nice to see him smile about getting something he really wanted.

15 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

Great stuff Matt. It's great that your daughter knows what she wants to do. Decision making is perhaps my daughter's weakest area!

20 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

As you should be emoji106.png

22 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Very good news Matt

Thanks guys.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Here’s my Happy Thought for the day.....48 hours since my eyelid surgery and I’m doing terrific, just look like I was run over by a truck....LOL

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

23 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Here’s my Happy Thought for the day.....48 hours since my eyelid surgery and I’m doing terrific, just look like I was run over by a truck....LOL

That's great to hear, Foz!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Thanks, eyes are still swollen and bruised.....this should alleviate my problem of “watery eyes” which hindered my ability to focus on the ball. Let’s hope this works!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Foz - glad it worked out. Hope it's a speedy recovery!

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

@Gswag congrats on the new opportunity,  hope it turns out well. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Work stuff the past two weeks have been monumentally eye opening.

My company sells my department on December 3rd, and I am made an offer, including a substantial bonus and pay raise, if I sign with the new company. The new company also tells me I can work from home full time, rather then having to travel into the office 4 days a week like I had been. Change is not always good, but in this case, after several conversations with all parties involved, my gut tells me my new company will be a good thing for me, with the potential for upward mobility, which did not exist with my old company.

Today, during benefits orientation with the new company the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come into place. The biggest thing I found out today is that I was unsure of what would happen with 160 hours of sick time that does not transfer to the new company. I was told today that my old company would be paying me for all 160 hours of sick time on my last check with the old company. I mean, that's like a full month's pay that I honestly didn't think I would be getting. So Merry Christmas to me! Bonus from the new company, and 160 hours in sick time paid out from the old company. If nothing else, this transition to my new company will be paying me good right up front.

Now, how to spend some of that "sick time" on golf. Hmmmm.....

Congrats. And BTW that's very unusual that you're on the plus side of $$ with the new company. Says a lot about how they value employees.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Work stuff the past two weeks have been monumentally eye opening.

My company sells my department on December 3rd, and I am made an offer, including a substantial bonus and pay raise, if I sign with the new company. The new company also tells me I can work from home full time, rather then having to travel into the office 4 days a week like I had been. Change is not always good, but in this case, after several conversations with all parties involved, my gut tells me my new company will be a good thing for me, with the potential for upward mobility, which did not exist with my old company.

Today, during benefits orientation with the new company the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come into place. The biggest thing I found out today is that I was unsure of what would happen with 160 hours of sick time that does not transfer to the new company. I was told today that my old company would be paying me for all 160 hours of sick time on my last check with the old company. I mean, that's like a full month's pay that I honestly didn't think I would be getting. So Merry Christmas to me! Bonus from the new company, and 160 hours in sick time paid out from the old company. If nothing else, this transition to my new company will be paying me good right up front.

Now, how to spend some of that "sick time" on golf. Hmmmm.....

WOW, that’s a great surprise. We are all happy for you an a terrific opportunity

Rick

Left Hand, 

Gswag, congrats on the new position........btw, ask if the sick pay can be issued in a separate check. Otherwise the tax rate will climb through the roof.

Gswag, congrats on the new position........btw, ask if the sick pay can be issued in a separate check. Otherwise the tax rate will climb through the roof.

Whoa! Great thinking about the taxes.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Pretty cool! Mike Bender used my DM to him today on Instagram.

IMG_7473.thumb.jpg.db5b03b51dd83cc34140eb2ad005009d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I definitely do appreciate this advice.

Well, let’s just say that I’m shocked I’m getting this sick time paid out to me at all. I know of others who have left the company and they got the middle finger salute (figuratively) when they asked about getting paid for their vacation and sick time balances. So this beggar will take this payout and run, no matter how it’s paid out.

And maybe I don’t understand tax withholdings all that well, but wouldn’t the whole income for the year on my return balance all of this out when I file my taxes, no matter how or when I receive this money?

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

40 minutes ago, GSwag said:

Well, let’s just say that I’m shocked I’m getting this sick time paid out to me at all. I know of others who have left the company and they got the middle finger salute (figuratively) when they asked about getting paid for their vacation and sick time balances. So this beggar will take this payout and run, no matter how it’s paid out.

And maybe I don’t understand tax withholdings all that well, but wouldn’t the whole income for the year on my return balance all of this out when I file my taxes, no matter how or when I receive this money?

Unless the US is different I think you are correct. Taxes are calculated on your Annual income

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

My happy is that my 13yo is already talking about what we're going to do on our next round of golf together... it's December 20, and there won't be any golf for us until mid-April, yet he's already thinking about getting out there. I love it!!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

16 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Great news mate!

In the bag:

Bag: 

2 hours ago, GSwag said:

Firstly, congratulations!

Secondly, no. The bigger the pay, the bigger the tax taken out so splitting it into two different checks would have you paying less tax on each check and more than likely less tax overall.

In the bag:

Bag: 

Firstly, congratulations!

Secondly, no. The bigger the pay, the bigger the tax taken out so splitting it into two different checks would have you paying less tax on each check and more than likely less tax overall.
I'm confused by this topic. As long as the combined amount doesn't move you into a new bracket why would it matter? Actually, even if it did push you into a new bracket why would it matter? Wouldn't the portion in the old bracket be taxed at that rate and the portion in the new bracket be taxed at the new rate?
Isn't 35% of 10 grand (for example) the same $3500 as 10 different $1000 checks all in the same 35% bracket?
I'm not being snarky at all, can someone explain if I have this wrong?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker