Sign in to follow this  
GSwag

Keegan Bradley Golf Shoes

air-jordan-11-golf-cleat_1.jpg

So I'm watching the Open and here comes Keegan wearing shoes similar to this.

Is anyone else digging these things?  Cause for me, maybe I am more of a traditionalist, but these things scream "clown shoes" to me.

Same deal with some of Nike's offerings.  They just look godawful to me honestly.

Sorry, just my worthless opinion.

• Like 2

Those are my favorite Jordan's. I wish those would get released as golf shoes

those ARE golf shoes.

• Like 1

Those are my favorite Jordan's. I wish those would get released as golf shoes

I'm very close to pulling the trigger and getting a sole swap done to get myself a pair of retro golf shoes

• Like 2

I'm very close to pulling the trigger and getting a sole swap done to get myself a pair of retro golf shoes

Sweet. I have the red/white retro 1 golf and retro 13 in red/white. I tried to get the 3 but no luck, they got shaggecwhile I was in the Nike queue

Sweet. I have the red/white retro 1 golf and retro 13 in red/white. I tried to get the 3 but no luck, they got shaggecwhile I was in the Nike queue

I wasn't able to get any of them. I wish they would be a general release so more people who want them can get them

I wasn't able to get any of them. I wish they would be a general release so more people who want them can get them

That would be nice and I wish it was the same for the sneakers too

Yes digging them for a shelf piece. Your not supposed to wear Jordan's. Not sure I could wear them outside plus I'm sure the price tag is north of 300

I noticed him wearing those and they do look "different". At first glance, my thought was that the black toe section might help with water resistance.  At that price, the certainly should provide something more than looks.  Except for needing water-proof/resistance, most of the better quality sneakers today work just fine.