Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Happy May everyone! Thought I’d drop in and collaborate in 2019, as I’ve officially became a tinkerer. My first project this year is to play with my driver I just picked up. The Cobra King F9 45.5 with the Atmos Tour Spec Black 7 X-Stiff, 9 Degree Avalanche. Hit some long fades at the range with the 14g weight forward and 2g back, and was pretty happy with what I saw. Now there is usually always room to improve, so I ordered up a 18g weight from Cobra to toss in the trunk leaving the 14g in the frunk. I’m hoping to see that this straightens the fade bias, if not I’ll get some different weights. I’ve calculated my driver swing weight to be E1, which might be heavy for a lot of people, but I’m hoping it slows me down a little. 

Now I’d also like to take a moment to thank MyGolfSpy for what they do, thank you! I used to be horrible putter until MGS did the review on the Ping Ketsch, intrigued by the results I picked one up and have been putting around a 4 HCP ever since. Have not been fitted for a putter yet, and I’m scared to change the great transformation, but have been eyeing the Evnroll stuff. 

Even more thanks to MGS I picked up a Ping Pioneer cart bag this year, replacing a Datreck bag. WOW what a great bag, the cooler, ball pocket and rangefinder pocket are awesome! I’d hate to says it(because it might sound like I’m choking) but MGS got it right with the Tri-Swival 2 also making it home with me at the end of 18. 

The rest of my golf bag is filled with optimism, Callaway X-Hot 3W, Taylormade Pittsburgh Persimmon 5W(Straight as @&$K), 3-PW Cobra Fly-Pro(all Lefty BTW!), and Titleist SM 52* and 56*. Did I also mention the Arccos Caddie. 

Well that’s about all I can add right now(besides the Snell MTB-X I just ordered after the ball review, which were sold out. Gotta give it up to Dean and his team, my balls arrive tomorrow for a tournament I’m in next week.)I will be updating this after my tournament with some equipment photos and a review of my tinkering. 

I think I forgot to mention I want to try out the Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized, if it’s anything like my D750 I bet it’s awesome!

Now let’s get out and play!

WITB Cobra F9 Speed Back w/Fujikura Atmos x70 black, Cobra 🐍 Fly Z Pro Irons 4-PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60.04L(thanks MGS for the lesson), Ping Ketsch Putter, Ping Pioneer Bag, Tri Swivel II Cart. 

Sounds like a great bag....

Add some pictures when you get a chance!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges