Wedgie

McMillion$ on HBO

Our Sponsors

Is anyone watching this show? It’s about the McDonalds Monopoly scam and my entire family is addicted. All those years I thought I had a legit shot at winning after all the McDonalds I ate was all for not.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

LOL for a moment I thought your family was addicted to McDonald's...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kanoito said:

LOL for a moment I thought your family was addicted to McDonald's...

Nope, just me!

12 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Is anyone watching this show? It’s about the McDonalds Monopoly scam and my entire family is addicted. All those years I thought I had a legit shot at winning after all the McDonalds I ate was all for not.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I'll have to find this on HBO GO. I was really into the game when I was in high school and really thought I had a chance of winning. 

Be fun to learn how another big corporation didn't give a crap about it's consumers.

• Like 2

Just now, palvord said:

I'll have to find this on HBO GO. I was really into the game when I was in high school and really thought I had a chance of winning. 

Be fun to learn how another big corporation didn't give a crap about it's consumers.

Oh, they cared, that is the beauty of this show.

• Like 1

Just now, Wedgie said:

Oh, they cared, that is the beauty of this show.

Well, this should be a fun way to kill some more time and act like I'm being educated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, palvord said:

Well, this should be a fun way to kill some more time and act like I'm being educated.

Haha, let me know what you think of it?

• Like 1

It's on my list, but since we switched to hulu we are only doing one movie channel at a time and catching up on those shows.  Currently on 6 months of starz/showtime bundle so once that ends I'll switch over to HBO for a couple months and catch up on those shows.

I'm excited to watch it though!

I haven’t started but I heard that it was excellent and worth the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 11:17 AM, palvord said:

Well. My initial assumption was wrong.

This thing is incredible and insane! I really had no idea that there was a big scandal around the game. And it didn't even involve a giant corporation being jerks. I'm just so used to all documentaries being about the crappy things corporations have done.

I'm struggling to find the correct adjectives to describe McMillion$. I'm really hooked and just astounded at all of the ways people behaved. Or allegedly behaved.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, palvord said:

Well. My initial assumption was wrong.

This thing is incredible and insane! I really had no idea that there was a big scandal around the game. And it didn't even involve a giant corporation being jerks. I'm just so used to all documentaries being about the crappy things corporations have done.

I'm struggling to find the correct adjectives to describe McMillion$. I'm really hooked and just astounded at all of the ways people behaved. Or allegedly behaved.

Well said....incredible and insane sum it up nicely.

• Like 1