Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Indoor Golf Sim Franchise - $60,000 in Passive Income?

Your post from two years ago about the indoor golf simulator franchise is quite interesting. The concept of turning a passion like golf into a potential source of passive income is quite appealing. Your description of PrivateFairway's unique approach with limited memberships and specialized experiences is impressive.
Just like exploring franchise opportunities, where options like Hitsona gym studio franchise offer diverse avenues for investment, your story highlights the innovative ways individuals can pursue their passions while building a business. Thanks for sharing your insights, and I hope your journey since then has been rewarding!

Edited by MichaelBaku

I'd be interested, except that there is a place near me (that I am a member of) that has 4 trackman bays and their membership model is different. They have "member only hours" of Noon-4pm Monday-Friday. For $25/month, I can book 1 hour per day during the member hours, which I usually get in 2-3 hours per week. 

I also get a discount on non-member hours, or if I want to bring a friend during the members hours.

I think I could still do it if I had the time to do the necessary marketing.

Driver:  image.png.2b0bc1884f22d6b857005c6d45968536.png Sim 2 Max w/Ventus 6-S

Fairway: image.png.ac4b50cb55427ff94d0c2bc8a272f6fb.png XR 3W w/Project X 5.5 S

Hybrid: image.png.2b0bc1884f22d6b857005c6d45968536.png Sim 2 Max w/Ventus 6-S

Irons: image.png.ca2a0327ffa4d670f381183515a4981e.png AP3 718 w/True Temper AMT S300 Black

Wedge: image.png.fe8a3ab90d25a2cfea38e6d00873f008.png 58/9

Putter: image.png.e0b3b9fedfcf09a250ee7fddbcf318b2.png O Works Black 1ws

image.png

image.png

On 7/6/2021 at 6:13 PM, thechrisgibbs said:

Being 2 years old, how much do you think this initial investment has increased? Had I seen this 2 years ago, I actually might have done this. I saw the post by Craig from Private Fairway, you are right, their site is really good. But that initial franchise investment is now closer to 100K. I am sure you could still do your own version for less, but probably not much less, especially here in the Chicago area. I would probably do this with a partner around here if I could find someone though, it really is a great idea, especially if you are retired with other income, like I will be soon. 

Just your "normal" obsessed golfer in search of more shots with names of flying critters...

• 4 months later...

Indoor golf sims can indeed generate passive income, but it's vital to research thoroughly before diving in. Explore the market demand, location feasibility, and ongoing costs for such a venture. Also, if the franchise isn't for you, there are various ways to make 1000 a month passively—investments, rental properties, or even starting a side hustle aligned with your interests. It's about finding what suits your goals and lifestyle for sustainable earnings!

Edited by truckermaster