The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Had a meeting with the boss. I mentioned the other day that I had received my 24th state license in February without knowing it. Well the boss told me today (which I was expecting after the forced departure of one of my colleagues) that I'll be asked to get a few more, exact states to be determined. They have 17 states where they have no one or only one person. I'm expecting at least three states added to my to-do list.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

4 minutes ago, Swood1994 said:

Technically afternoon but wanted to check in here. I've been slightly MIA on the forum the last 2-4 days. Between work and home I haven't had much time for anything else unfortunately. I hope everyone has been well and It looks like my schedule is clear for the community call so looking forward to listening in later today. 2 weeks down for league and I've been fairly consistent but consistently mediocre so I'll have updates for the "how'd you play" thread. 

I hope everyone has a great day/rest of the week!

Early in the season, and more about the camaraderie. 

Give yourself some to get back to "mid-season" form. ⛳  👍

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to "Unboxing & Set-Up" post

2 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

And thanks for sending the storms my way. Whew what a couple of doozies. A couple of boomers shook the house so bad a thought it was an earthquake. 

Yeah, it was nuts. Yesterday it was just constant lightening/thunder shaking the house all morning long. Then a break before the big storms in the evening/overnight. 15 minutes after leaving my parent's house, their power went out and didn't come back till 3am. I'm glad I have a generator even though we didn't lose power. He needs to invest in one, if for nothing more than the basics (fridge, AC, furnace, etc).

Nice clear, sunny afternoon now.

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

2 hours ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Finishing an elongated lunch hour. The heat is high and the heat index higher. I am spending a lot of time “ suggesting “ that the young ones drink plenty of fluids. The heat feels good on my old joints and bones but I am not busting tail like the young ones are. We will be using a couple of heat index timeouts this afternoon. 
 While we are hot, it is hotter  in other parts of Texas…..

IMG_1432.jpeg.6e769f2058159d1b62f636790d0e8275.jpeg

Speaking of hot… I initiated my passive aggressive insubordination towards the She, who would rule all… I am sure it will swiftly get back to her and I will be getting a summons by royal decree. I should physically be safe until my return to the “ Dark Kingdom “ on late Monday or early Tuesday… I am both apprehensive and excited. 

I hit the range up and looked like I had gone swimming by the time I was done!  

Going to be a hot one this year!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter