The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

2 hours ago, EnderinAZ said:

Good morning spies! "Write your name in permanent marker on your arm". That on the outside looks pretty cold, but ... I have lived through a couple of tornados where the building was partially destroyed, lots of earthquakes and volcanic ash falls in Alaska and even a cat 2 typhoon while working in Korea. But never something like Milton.  Those in the path please stay safe. 

Last day on the short course for the Wild Bunch and I am running the game. 3 man teams 2 out of 3 net balls per hole all the way around. Simple, fun, and everyone knows how to play this game.  Then no golf, no driving range or putting green for the next 10 days as the overseeding operation is in full growth mode on both community course. The outside courses are charging winter rates for really crappy course conditions so I will spend a lot of time on my ebike. 

No relief in sight for the temperature. 106 today. Maybe next week it will drop below a hundred. 

@EnderinAZ do you have any advice or input on a Lectric eBike, based there in AZ?

You can send any response through message here if that is easier, SWMBO was considering upgrading from full pedal bike to one of these.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist GT2 8 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Red & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :Nippon: Modus 105

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM9 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 5 

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review