Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

20 hours ago, ILMgolfnut said:

As of when I left the dealer about an hour ago, problem was still not pinned down; they gave me a ride home in the service shuttle. Fortunately I don't have to be anywhere until a doctor's appointment Friday afternoon. But they suspect a problem with the starter, which of course is a lot more expensive.

EDIT: They emailed me the estimate. New starter, plus brake fluid flush, plus new valve gasket, plus rotate tires. I'm gonna defer the gasket since I'm due for an oil change soon anyway, but the rest is still four figures.

Not sure if you have them back that way, But Discount Tire does free rotation of the tires. Of course you would have needed to buy the tires from them. I don't like having dealers touch my tires. 

Might as well have them change the oil and replace the gasket at the same time since the car is there. 

get it done at one time and leave more time for golf. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

Well afternoon all,

I am late to the game this morning. went to post then got pulled into training. Went to the home page for mygolfspy and roped myself into reading stories. I then roped myself into watching something called "Find Your Calling" since I am going to be retiring. Needless to say, I did this to myself in not posting here this morning. Going to hop onto the community call today on my way home from work. No golf today, as it rained buckets on my way into work and I wasn't about to grab my clubs from my detached garage. Hope everyone has a great day.

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

3 hours ago, JFish350 said:

Not sure if you have them back that way, But Discount Tire does free rotation of the tires. Of course you would have needed to buy the tires from them. I don't like having dealers touch my tires. 

Might as well have them change the oil and replace the gasket at the same time since the car is there. 

get it done at one time and leave more time for golf. 

I have bought tires from Discount before and I passed by one on the way home from the dealer this morning. Alas I didn't buy these tires from DT. When it comes time to replace these, I probably will go there.

My car is a 2014 Honda, which I sorta inherited from my mom when she quit driving about five years ago and I needed a vehicle. (She's home but still feels weak after her weekend in the hospital). I intend to drive it into the ground, basically. Nice not having a car payment, but maintenance is always there, especially with six figures on the odometer.

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

thumbnail.jpg.137641e0a067b20cc0704988ae7a6fe1.jpg

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:  :cobra-small:    Aerojet 16* 3 wood ... AD-IZ6r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r
                  :cobra-small:    King Tec 19* ... MMT Hy70r
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 4-9i ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

4 minutes ago, chisag said:

... One of the nice things about Discount Tires is they pretty much take care of you for life. I have bought all my replacement tires from DT so when I buy a new car, or anyone in my family buys a new car, they will rotate the tires and repair any flats for free. 

I can echo this one. When we lived in Washington, Discount Tire was our go to and they really took care of my wife and I. I miss that we don't have them in CNY. They get customer service. (But nothing beats Les Schwab and their "free beef" giveaway though. LOL)

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:OnCore: Elixr 

:Clicgear: 3.5+