MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

When do you show up for your tee time?
I understand that this could be time dependent; i.e. if your tee time is at 5:30a you're probably not getting there at 4:30a, but, generally speaking, what is your standard practice? Do you like…
The Good Morning Thread
Good Morning all! Much like most of you I check the forum while having my morning breakfast along with coffee... And in between feeding the dogs, unloading the dishwasher, making the kid his bre…
Does anyone think their bag makeup is strange?
Is it wrong that I carry a 3 Hybrid and a 2 Iron that both go the same distance? I let my 4i go for the 3 hybrid even though its the same distance as my 2i really. I just find it easier to hit the 2…
How'd you play?
I was lucky enough to play today at Chambers Bay, site of the 2010 US Am, and 2015 US Open. The weather was perfect, winds 5-15 mph, and temps in the 60's. This was my 2nd round out here. I shot my no…

Testers Wanted!

2023 MGS Forum Test: SuperSpeed Training
GolfSpy_APH
SuperSpeed the #1 Golf Swing Speed Training System is back! LONGER DRIVES. LOWER SCORES. Increasing your swing speed with SuperSpeed leads to a more athletic. powerful, and consi…
137 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Testers Announced! Garsen Putter Grip - MAX
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced for MAX Putter grip from Garsen!   “Innovation, with a Twist” The Garsen MAX grip features the most substantial innovation in putter grip technology in the history of g…
Testers Announced: Garsen Putter Grip - Ultimate
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! Ultimate Putter Grip from Garsen! A little about the grip! "Versatility" The Garsen Ultimate grip brings the innovation of side facing thumb position to a full size, c…
Testers Announced: Garsen Putter Grip - Quad Tour
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! Quad Tour Grip by Garsen "Tradition that Fits" The Garsen Quad Tour line features a unique parallelogram design fitting perfectly into most traditional golf grips. The Quad T…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

SEASON 2 - WEEK 5 MGS Forum Member Weekly Virtual Championship Tour (VCT)
GolfSpy TCB
  I Can't Believe we are already into Season 2 a full month already.  And the level of play has been Phenomenal.  Let's keep the momentum going!!!    Remember: Try out…

MGS Forum: Women's Trending Topics

MGS Forum: Course Reviews

Turkeyfoot Lake
DiscipleofPenick
A short but challening course in Akron. It streatches to 6300 from the tips, and most of that length is on the front 9. The course is always in fantastic shape, even after days of rain, they will be…

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT