Testers Wanted: CaddyDaddy The Claw Golf Gloves ×

Do you work in the golf world? Or Wish You Did?

I wish I did! I’d love to get into fitting or teaching, I just don’t know how to get started! I’ve been in this crazy game for 23 years and I have been able to share my knowledge and experience with tons of different people and watching them light up when they learn a different shot or start hitting it better after moving some driver weights around is a much better feeling to me then playing well!

I used to work at a golf course as maintenance. I would work in the early mornings on Saturdays and Sundays, moving the tee boxes, patching the divots, ensuring the bathrooms were clean, and general course maintenance. It was fun, and the benefit was free golf during the week. 

I wish I could pick up a part-time position doing something in golf. It could be a pro shop attendant or doing social media in some aspect. 

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST R Flex

3 Wood: TaylorMade Razr

Hybrids: Callaway Rogue Max 3 - 5

Irons: TaylorMade M5

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 4 52, 54/Titleist Vokey M6 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7

R.jpg

I do work at a golf course as a ranger/starter. I am retired and it gives me an opportunity to work three days a week at a club that has three nine hole courses that have all been redone, one each year for the last three years. The course architecture was redone by Andrew Green one of the hottest architects out there right now. We run double tee times from the three courses and rotate the courses each week. The courses are beautiful and when it is not “season” meaning December thru April the staff gets to play the courses for no charge and gets reciprocity with about 20-25 other private courses in the area with little or no cost to us. Not a bad gig here in Southeast Florida.IMG_1666.jpeg.5c2f2d2255f5adb106e1b2d2d38393ae.jpegIMG_2853.jpeg.83e5b8b798051d001266a33a866ea302.jpegIMG_1583.jpeg.36f6630aec30601c89ec82da88bb50e3.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_2817.jpeg

I work as a starter at River Strand CC

I used to but not anymore. 

I was a caddy in high school from 1999-2003, and then on and off again through 2008.

I also worked part-time in the DSG golf department for a few years.

I was briefly hired as an assistant pro at one of the country clubs, but a lot of circumstances outside of my control and it didn't even last 3 months.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

When I retired I went to work at a private golf course as a starter and driving range helper. I thought it would be great, free golf on a great course, fresh air and meeting new people. Unfortunately I left after 2 years because of some of the members. They were rude, obnoxious and self-intitled. Golf is suppose to be fun. Why are you yelling at the Starter because the group in front of you is slow? Sorry for the rant but what was suppose to be a dream job  was a nightmare.

I don’t necessarily work at a golf course but I volunteer at my local 9 hole course. We are a small course with about 150 members. I’ve been on the board of directors a few years now. Being a smaller course and small funding has been an interesting but very informative experience. We have to find creative ways to work out solutions for various problems. 

Edited by Drdale2013

R. Dale

I love golf and like to think of it as fun.  Nine years ago I as an avid and loyal customer of FootJoy I contacted the the new FJ Rep in this area and as a FJ Ambassador (under their program at that time) wanted to introduce myself to him.  Within a few short time frame that day he called me and set a time for us to meet.  During our meeting which went on for about an hour we had a friendly discussion about FootJoy and ourselves and I was ready to head back home.  I told him if he ever needed any assistance just give me a call and I would be glad to help him out.  Naive me, not realizing he was interviewing me.  I retired in 2011, having no interest in working after that.  He told me to hold on he had something to talk to me about and he begin telling about him needing help in his territory as a Part Time Tech Representative, not selling, but working at events (i.e., member/guests, pro/ams, invitationals, etc. at his accounts across S Carolina).  Sounded like FUN, get to see nice courses, meet interesting people and get some extra cash to buy FJ products with, or at least they how I look at it.  It goes into my special golf fund.  Why not give it a try.  We had a gentlemen's agreement.  As long as it remained fun and not work, I would stay with him.  Well, April 1st, 2024, nine years, and 250 accounts later, still here.  I do the Charleston, Myrtle Beach areas and he has hired another TR for the Hilton Head, Savannah areas.  I use to help him with the entire area, but it just got to be too much.  Both of us (Tech reps) have years of customer service experience and have been around golf in some form or fashion.   It all happened one day, just reaching out to volunteer to help.   

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S, 58.08M 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

I was a caddy in the early '80s.
I didn't have glasses but I sure needed them.
I'd walk in the direction I saw the ball go and hope that I'd spot it at some point.

caddyshack-quote-be-the-ball-5ba3a73ac9e77c005061b2a5.webp.46680803971ec390da6bb2f3d0a0a324.webp

Driver/3H :callaway-small: Mavrik 22
5H/SW: :callaway-small:Edge 
5-PW: :macgregor-small: MT-86 OS
56/60: Kirkland Signature 
Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

I'm a retired high school teacher and golf coach, but I worked summers at 3 different golf courses for 26 years.   I started out in my 20's working on the greens crew at a little country golf course (which I still play regularly, BTW).   The hours weren't great (6:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.), but after work we could play free golf, so that was fun.   After a few years of that, I was asked to move into the pro shop and work for the pro.   He was a great guy, but not so much fun to work for.   My job was to run the shop while he was out playing (often!), sell equipment (this was back in the day when pro shops actually sold equipment....I loved that part of the job!), handle the inevitable complaints/problems, (since the pro tried to avoid any controversies!), and work long hours and weekends.   During this time I became the golf coach at the school where I taught, so I juggled those duties as well.   I remember the relief when the golf season ended, b/c then I could have some time to spend with my wife and family!!

After several years at  that course, I moved to a very nice brand new facility and worked for a very good PGA pro.  I worked there for six years until I was nearly ready to retire from teaching.   Then I got the opportunity to manage a course on my own.....another brand new local golf course with four owners.  I thought it would be my dream job, but it turned out to be the longest year of my life!  Four owners, each with his own idea of how the place should be run and always making "suggestions" and looking over my shoulder!   I think I played 2 or 3 rounds of golf all season...!!  At the end of that year, my wife sat me down and said, "You're killing yourself.....this CAN'T be any fun for you....why don't you just teach a couple more years, without extra jobs, play all the golf you want and ENJOY yourself.....?!"    It proved to be great advice!!   I'm now fully retired, I play and practice 2-3 times a week, and love every minute of it.  Golf is fun again.....!!

PS....I can relate to the comments of other previous posters who have expressed the opinion that WORKING in golf is not the same thing as playing golf.....it's a JOB, like anything else.

Edited by Fatshot

Driver:  Ping G, 12*, Senior Flex

Woods:  Orlimar Trimetal +, 20* and 26*  /Taylormade 300 Series 23* 

Hybrid:  Maltby STi, 24*

Irons:  Maltby PTM, 6-PW

Wedges:  Indi SuperGap 49*  Maltby M-Series 54* and 58*

Putter:  Maltby PTM-5 mallet

I wish I still did. Started college in a PGM program. Worked a couple of courses, then called it quits when I started dating my ex wife. I'll blame her.

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 7.1 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: image.png.2a9745c9eca1e1dcd4c3ecfd5b2823e3.png Epic speed 9 degree

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small:  Epic speed 15 degree or image.png.188f225bd9daa89b3976cdaa079d23d0.png PT15

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: OG Rossie

image.png

2 hours ago, gajrsports said:

"...Also did not get a chance to play golf...."

I managed a golf store in a small family owned 5-store chain of pro shops in Ohio in the late '90's.  Learned a lot about the business and worked a lot.  Almost never had time to play; my assistant mgr and I would occasionally meet at sunrise just to get a quick nine in before we had to open up the store.

PING flew me out to Phoenix, and I went through their fitting school (you guys in the business know about that, I'm sure).  Great experience, and sold a lot of PING as a certified fitter.

Would I do it again?  Nope.  The hours and the people.  I met some really nice guys, but the jerks abound.  I remember one guy who wanted to trade in a custom set of irons and then cussed me out in front of his kid and the entire shop because he wanted more than I offered him.  That was over 30 years ago and I still remember it.  Asked the guy if he ate with that mouth and congratulated him for setting such a stellar example for his kid, which set him off even worse...

Since then, I make sure to be polite to everybody who works with the public, and especially the guys working at the golf courses I play.  I'm now retired and glad I don't have to deal with the public anymore...and I actually get to go play golf!!!!!!!

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash, 9degree, Stock Green EvenFlow 45g, 5.0

3w: Callaway Epic Flash, 15degree, Stock Green EvenFlow, R

(Hobbyist; work on my own clubs for fun:)

3h, 4h, 5h: Maltby M890 (Maltby Pro Series Hybrid shaft, R)

Maltby KE4 Tour+, 6 - Gw (Kuro Kage Black 2nd Gen, A flex) 

54*w, 58*w: Maltby TSW (Maltby Pro Series S...using the "spinner shaft" hack, lol)

Maltby Pure-Track Tour Milled Putter, 35", plus 2' loft

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

1 hour ago, Peter Daufenbach said:

When I retired I went to work at a private golf course as a starter and driving range helper. I thought it would be great, free golf on a great course, fresh air and meeting new people. Unfortunately I left after 2 years because of some of the members. They were rude, obnoxious and self-intitled. Golf is suppose to be fun. Why are you yelling at the Starter because the group in front of you is slow? Sorry for the rant but what was suppose to be a dream job  was a nightmare.

Understand, did that for a year and a half.  Got no support from management.  We had a day when the weather was bad, high winds, lightening in area, lightening arrester out of order.  Only one ranger and was starter.  Went on course to help get folks off course.  Two guys I explained that lightening was in area and needed to leave in polite way wrote letter to GM that I cursed them and was belligerent.  I was in customer service business for over 40 years before retirement, I know how to handle customers and that not in my DNA.  He and the person who was in charge of rangers/starters called me in, handed me the letter and fired me.  Asked if they did not want to hear what I had to say and they said no.  They believed the guys, because they knew them.  Lost a lot of good rangers/starters because they never backed them for anything.  Seemed they were always looking for reasons to let them go.  The person in charge of the rangers/starters was part time like we were had no experience working with people and ran a lot of people off.  If we did our job like they asked and followed the rules and anyone complained, the fired us.  It was a total catch 22.    

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S, 58.08M 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

For me it would depend on whether it would be for a private golf course versus a public one and then what job role I would have.   I would not want to be a ranger at any of the county golf courses I live in since they just recently had to intervene in a fight that broke out between golfers who were paired up.  Part of this, I believe, with a public golf course it includes the bottom of the barrell with respects to that segement of people and their etiquette and overall decency.   However, within the public arena or sector, I would like to be a member of the think tank or committee that decides on things like budgeting, maintenance and the overall direction of the course.  I've played golf last year in four different counties in the Northern NJ area and the county I reside in has had the highest rate ($) increases while also have the greatest decline in the quality of it's courses.  Perhaps I would be kidding myself that I could influence positive change?   Then again I'd really like to know how the monies are being handled or perhaps mishandled.

"If you're struggling then just keep it simple by turning your shoulders and only use your hands to lift up and back down the club."

I recently retired from the golf business after 42 years in off-course golf shop management, so I hope that still counts. I’ve had a few people ask me how the business changed over all those years, so I thought I’d share a couple of my thoughts.

First would most likely be the introduction of the metal wood. (Yes, I sold nothing but persimmon and laminated woods my first few years in the business). 
Secondly, with the advent of the internet and now social media, the access that EVERYONE has to information about golf equipment still leaves me a bit in awe. As a few of you may remember, years ago golfers relied on their golf professional or local golf retailer to learn about the latest golf equipment…along with all the features and benefits. Today, a great number of people go into a golf store armed with more information than the staff working the shop. (No dig to the staff, as I realize they are expected to know every small detail of every piece of equipment. No small task)!

Lastly, prices!!! Never in my working life would I have thought that everyday golfers would have no qualms about dropping $600 or more on a single golf club. But, that day has arrived … and where do we go from here?

Thanks for letting me rant and reminisce. 

WITB: Callaway Mavrik Pro Irons, Ping G425 Driver, TM Fairway, Vokey wedges, TaylorMade Spider putter. 

Not sure it counts, but I volunteer and work the PGA 3M Open in the Twin Cities.  I’ve worked the course with Rickie Fowler.  

Titleist TSR1 Driver @ 10.5

Titleist TSR1 FW @ 16.5

Titleist TSR1 HB @ 19

Titleist TSR1 HB @ 24

Titleist T300: 6-U

Titleist SM9: 52, 56, 60

Cleveland 2 Smart Square Putter

Put me down as one who aspires to work in the golf world. I did my time in high school as a cart boy for the local country club, but since then haven't done any golf-related work. I've been in the tech industry writing software requirements for 20+ years and am looking for a change. The trouble is I have been doing this same work for so long, I've no idea what else I can do. The only other thing I'm really an expert in is hitting a golf ball exactly where I don't want it to go. My accuracy in that regard is unrivaled, so if anyone is looking for that type of instruction, let me know.

To those who work in the golf industry -- part time, full time, any time -- keep living the dream. 😃

2024 Season - WITB

D - :taylormade-small: Mini Brnr - Mitsubish Kai'li White

3w - :callaway-small: XR-16 - Fujikura Speeder

3h/4h - :ping-small: G430 - Mitsubish Kai'li White

5i - AW - :taylormade-small: OG P-790s - KBS Tour Stiff

56 - :mizuno-small: 56deg Wedge

60 - :titleist-small: Vokey SM6 Steel Gray M Grind

Putter - OG Ram Zebra in White

I work part-time as a Player Assistant (Ranger), 3 days a week, and love it. I'm at the end of my regular career and wanted to do something fun & in the golf industry.  Back last July, the club I was a member, of had an opening for a Ranger and called me.  My first job interview in like 40 yrs.

It's a semi-private country club in Orlando called - Ventura Country Club, with 18 holes of golf, tennis, pickleball courts, bocce (love the Italians) and a nice restaurant.  The food is very good! 

Being on the corporate side of golf is quite interesting.  99% of the people are nice.  The members are really nice & over time have certainly warmed up.  It's an older membership and a lot of snowbirds.  I'm absolutely enjoying the job.  

Keeping the pace of play going can be a challenge and at times met with some resistance. After 9 months, being timid is no longer an issue.  I'm still amazed at the "odd" things that occur on the course.  From the weekend warriors who don't pick up a club for a week & insist on playing the wrong tees (not that our course is long, but it's challenging) and driving like maniacs once they get into a golf cart.  

I've developed pet peeves as a Ranger, such as, you have a cart path that runs alongside say a tee box. Why do you have to drive over the cart path up on the grass and park on the side of the tee box? Then when you're called out for it, nicely state: please keep carts on the cart path around the tees & greens. you get a sneer & snide comments. Dude, you drove around two signs that read: "Carts on Cart Path Only"! 

I've worked the cart barn, which is fun, including grabbing bags for customers and cleaning carts. I even drove the beverage cart on St. Patrick's Day cause cart girl was out. That was fun & got a lot of cat calls 🤣!  

One of the nice perks is golf and I try to get out 2-3 days a week to walk 18 holes.  I walk with 3 members on a regular basis, great group of guys, really enjoy it! Ok, I'll stop! 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

20 years ago, I became a stay-at-home dad of twins.  While it was great for the first couple of years, I didn't get a chance to play.  One day, my wife suggested I go hit the range at our local club Brambleton in Ashburn, VA.

After hitting a large bucket, I see a sign for "Free Golf" which was their recruiting for volunteers.  I was hooked and started working one day a week as a starter/marshal.  Did that for over a year until we packed and moved to Vegas.

Was working in casino security and really got to hate it especially post-Covid and remembered how much I enjoyed working in golf.  Took a job at a course where I was outside service supervisor while learning to work pro shop as well.

Now, I am assistant pro at a top 10 course in Nevada.  The work is very easy compared to throwing out drunks and dealing with passive-aggressive bosses plus I play every week during my days off.  I do enjoy my work and will stay in it until I retire in 10 years; however, I understand what other posters have stated working in the golf industry.

I do not currently work in the golf industry but have while in high school and college. I’ve caddied, worked outside services as well as shop assistants and I loved every minute of it. I look back at what I learned from those positions and the incredible people I worked with and met with great fondness. I learned what hard work looks like, proper communication with all types of people and made plenty of mistakes that have helped me learn and be more successful in any role I’ve held outside of the golf business. 

To all those still in the business, thank you for helping to make our hobbies so enjoyable!

Its pretty far out there but my goal is to become a golf fitter after I retire.. love looking at the data and seeing how a shot can be optimized 

WITB

Talking about scheduling,  I was attracted to the perks. If I'm on morning duties, I'll get 9 or 18 in when I can. If I'm afternoon shift, I usually can only hit the range, as morning tee times pack quickly. So I don't play as much as the perks allow.

They really don't want us playing more than 2-3 days a week either. We have 1 guy that walks every day, 9 holes, in the morning.  He's also a paying member. HE REALLY wanted to work a few days a week and they denied his application  because corporate frowned on it calling it fraternization. There are some politics that can really hinder growth. Glad I'm not involved with it. 

Our pro shop staff are very accommodating,  except for 1 or 2 that have an air about them that rises above the rest.

I've recieved a few free tips from our 2 club Pros as well. (Taylormade sponsored)

I work there on my off duty days, and never know my schedule until thursday (2 days) before the week starts (sat-friday)  and that's frustrating due to me planning personal things outwards of a month most times.

I really enjoy it thus far, and hope to continue it.

Thanks everyone for jumping in on this. Some great tips and stories so far!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

I work  Sunday mornings as a Starter / Ranger  at Royal  St Cloud a 27 hole Links style course in Florida. It was recently included on a MY GOLF SPY list of best Value courses in The US.  It is usually in great shape with great practice areas Three putting greens ( one for each nine) a chipping area,  and a double sided range one side  for range members and the other for the general public. I usually play 36 to 72 holes a week,  my perks are free golf and free range balls. I enjoy my Sunday mornings greeting all the golfers and helping them to get their rounds started. It is also fun to work with the diverse group of starters / rangers quite a bunch of characters;)

Edited by medievaldave

54 years young, golfing for 40 years and still loving it play about 3 rounds per month

This is going to be a bit long winded. I work a at a high end public golf course as a starter and assistant pro. I decided to try a 2nd career after we moved across country. I joined the PGA as an associate member enrolled in the PGM and started working where my passion lies, the golf course. I wish I didn’t.

Its not all bad. You do dabble in everything. I find myself gravitating towards merchandising discussions and equipment fitting and repair. Unfortunately most of the job being in the shop all day is babysitting and cleaning. Client interactions are brief and pleasant mostly, although a fair amount of entitled people ( old men ) get fairly terse rather quickly at the slightest inconvenience.

also I have no desire to be a teacher or instructor. As a pga PGM member it seems to be their only focus. I’m much more interested in economics, retail, and agronomy of the golf industry rather than teaching children life lessons. Some people are coaches and teachers and thrive there. I am not so I feel there is not a place for me in the PGA. 

The worst is the policing. Both adults and children. Driving carts where they shouldn’t, liquor bottles, stealing range balls, cursing, ruining the practice area, spitting, yelling, 6-somes, slow play, trying to make viral tik-toks, league cheating, the list goes on. But I’ve been threatened, cursed out, and maligned via Google reviews for trying to keep our course, equipment and alcohol license in good working order. This is at a higher end , non resort public course I should add. 

In short working at a golf course has lessened my passion for the industry. It’s still how my friends and I connect and I’m still a massive fan and gear head. But I find myself staying away on my days off rather gravitating to the course. I might switch up and work just in a dedicated golf shop in the coming months, I feel it would suit me better. I think I only want to be at the golf course as a ( well behaved ) patron for the rest of my life. 

Photographer, snowboarder, car enthusiast, total hack

I would really like to where I live in Colorado, but, the problem is that no one has given me a shot to do anything but cooking jobs I've done for almost 20 years and I would really like to try something that's completely different, and I know if I do get the opportunity I can finally say "I'm happy with my job" and be in a better mood than I am with cooking.

Edited by Ninjachef

Have fun with it, even if you suck at it.

As can be seen by the avatar I own McGolf Custom Clubs, A club fitting and club repair shop in Waverly, Ohio. We recently shut down the practice range to increase our presence on social media. We have youtube  MCGOLF and facebook page .

We have doing this since 1999

The other 40 hours of the week I am a director of emergency services for a uranium enrichment facility undergoing D and D

Edited by McGolf

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

I work 2 to 3 days a week at the Running Y (Arnold Palmer course) in Klamath Falls Oregon.

I am the Marshall ( Head Cat Herder) and Starter. I also provide Valet services plus on request I take client's out on the course to show them where the dead elephants are buried on the greens.

Love my job as I get to meet new people and the perks are obvious.

We are the best course in Southern Oregon and our staff aim's to please. If your interested in a inexpensive destination with a great layout hit us up. You will not disappointed!

Avid Golfer Hunter and Fisherman.

Love being outside!