Our Sponsors

I bought last years nickent 7dt 3 wood and really like it. It has a funny hollow sound when you hit it but it still flies around 260-270. I like the RIP shafts that come in them as well. I'm not sure if this years model shafts are made for shafts or not but this club looks interesting. I'm debating putting the strong 3 in my bag if the shafts are indeed real Attas shafts.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

I looked at them the other day in GG, liked the look. I looked at the ones from last year, or the model before it. They were buy one get the other at 50% off so I was very interested. I hit the hybrids for a very short amount of time (my son was not being his usual good self) but for the few hits I did get, I really found them super easy to hit and get the ball up. The price couldnt be beat either.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

• 5 months later...

I just picked up an 18* F26 Ti hybrid from the Dick's web site. Crazy price of $79 ... free shipping plus an additional $10 off promotion they have running until Nov. 6 11:59 pm. I figure that the wallet won't be hurting too much even if this turns out to be a failed experiment.

Posted Image