Sergio vs Tiger

apprenti23

I'm puzzled that this is still going on, what has it been, two weeks ????

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Sergio pulled a Fuzzy Zoeller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufpU3X-t4w

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Anyone who thinks that wasnt a racist comment is only fooling themselves. Sergio is still sore and wanted to take a shot at Tiger.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Anyone who thinks that wasnt a racist comment is only fooling themselves. Sergio is still sore and wanted to take a shot at Tiger.

Exactly, he may have been trying to take a shot at tiger but that doesn't mean the comment didn't come off as racist.

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

I was unaware that stating what ones culture eats is racist. I would hate to start an argument on here bc I haven't had one in a few days, but you don't think that's being a little too sensitive?

So if Tiger were Italian and Sergio had said he'd have him over for spaghetti and meatballs - you feel that would be an offensive/racist comment? If so that's fine and your opinion. I won't try and dissuade you from that. I am iof the opinion that it falls into that category of the "Pussification of America."

I was unaware that stating what ones culture eats is racist. I would hate to start an argument on here bc I haven't had one in a few days, but you don't think that's being a little too sensitive?

So if Tiger were Italian and Sergio had said he'd have him over for spaghetti and meatballs - you feel that would be an offensive/racist comment? If so that's fine and your opinion. I won't try and dissuade you from that. I am iof the opinion that it falls into that category of the "Pussification of America."

Its not the food he mentioned that made it offensive it was the fact he said it pertaining to Tiger who is black.

I think if Sergio really wanted to make it a racist remark, he would have done so. The guy has no filter when he's annoyed.

He gave a stupid answer to a stupid question by a stupid reporter.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Im not "black" and I like fried chicken and if sergio was to invite me over for some fried chicken I would eat with him. I'd rather eat with Tiger but I am not sure Tiger cooks a good epinada... Sergio is a foolish child in an adults body but people need to lighten up. The world is not black and white anymore....its kinda gray with a rainbow thrown in every once in a while

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

A couple of ways to look at this. Was it a very foolish comment; without a doubt and I believe Sergio will be dealt with over it. Both of these guys are bad actors and as such, either one of them could be held accountable for indiscretions but they've both been given passes in the past and will so again.

There are many people very eager for either of them to slip up and seize the opportunity.

The problem I have with this comment is for children to hear it and ask their parents what it means, this is disturbing.

Stereotyping is a very slippery slope and some people are easily offended so I try very hard and choose my words and actions carefully.

I have blond hair and I wish I had a nickel for every time I heard remarks about people with blond hair being dumb. The best part, some of them actually think people with blond hair are not as smart. I've heard some things about me but nobody ever thought I was dumb.

I was out for lunch with three friends at our Italian friend's restaurant. One of my friends is a very big black man who likes to wear gold jewelry and lots of it. My two other friends are Italian and like to wear expensive Italian silk suits like I do. Myself I am just a Canadian guy with blond and now graying hair. Two ladies seated near us said I've heard rumors about this place and organized crime being around. Then, one said the black guy must be a pimp or a crack dealer and the other three are certainly organized crime.

The black guy is a senior judge and my two Italian friends are crown attorneys.

Point of this little story unless and I know it is a stretch even for me and please do not think I am defending Sergio; but there is a very fine line here and Sergio did cross it but many others have as well.

Sergio will learn a valuable lesson from this as I feel he should.

I seethis as a person who said something inappropriate, the question he was asked was also inappropriate and silly, maybe the choice of words was not correct, but I think everyone in here, and everywhere has at one time or another said or done something that was offensive to someone, and later regretted that decision, the difference here is that the media is right there to capture it, you and I can take care of our apologies one on one. Sergio made an error in judgement no question, but the media and others want to hang him for it. That's just not right. Lets not forget What tiger has done in his past, all you people judging Sergio have given Tiger a pass, and in my opinion what tiger did is far worse than what Sergio ever said

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

It was dumb from Sergio, he needs to engage brain a bit quicker. He's not the first to say something thoughtless - he won't be the last. Is he racist; how do we know!

The English are often known by the French as Roast Beefs - doesn't bother me - I like Roast Beef and stereotypes are of course based on a degree of truth.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Lets not forget What tiger has done in his past, all you people judging Sergio have given Tiger a pass, and in my opinion what tiger did is far worse than what Sergio ever said

Exactly, some people feel as offended by Sergio's comment as they were by the Tiger scandal. Not even comparable.

Exactly, some people feel as offended by Sergio's comment as they were by the Tiger scandal. Not even comparable.

Its true they aren't comparable but the difference is Tiger was very unfaithful to his wife while Sergio said something that could offend many people even if it did not hurt its intended target.

Lets not forget that as a high profile sportsman in a high profile sport the media is going to latch onto and/ or provoke as much as they can to generate news. It does not matter whether he intended it to be racist or not, it is what is perceived that creates the furor.

Slow news day perhaps!

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

Sergio knew EXACTLY what he was saying, and knew it was a serious case of foot in mouth disease and said it anyway. Tiger will likely put a KFC bucket in his locker at the next event with a note that says "Love, Tiger" because he knows it'll bother Sergio worse than anything else. Just proves that the mystique is starting to come back around. First the racist and ignorant statements, next comes the wilting under pressure... oh, wait... Sergio might've decided to flip the order around.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

+1

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

I want to write a really nasty comment here, but my Mother told me when I was younger that if I didn't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. I don't always follow this, but in this case I think I will.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Archived