hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Must be a sale on Super Stroke, replaced on the MLA last week.IMG_3517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

I think @Rickp is right about the sale!

I know this is the claw grip and I don't putt that way but it works great for me. I always putt with both index fingers down the grip and the flat sides work great for that style. IMG_20190616_155946694.jpeg

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

That's what I've been playing this year so far.  Let me know what you think about durability.  I've had a few wedge shots that ripped up the cover pretty quickly.  Other than that I love this ball.

Happy to report after 1 round, 3 full wedges, and a few trees that I had no durability issues with the srixons so far.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 5

So excited to put this in the bag with the Cobras. I’ve putted with one of these from a guy I know. Rolls real pure. IMG_0460.JPGIMG_0461.JPGIMG_0462.JPG

• Like 3

I have one very similar on my TA #3 and  love it!

PutterGrip.jpeg.a8b8a4b2f041a9a3ce317f6f4455c5bc.jpeg
That's just a pretty picture, OG. It looks like you've got a nice flower garden back there. I'm hankering to give this grip a try, but my putting mat is in storage and I have no idea where it's at.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That's just a pretty picture, OG. It looks like you've got a nice flower garden back there. I'm hankering to give this grip a try, but my putting mat is in storage and I have no idea where it's at.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My wife has our yard looking good.  I just sit back in my rocking chair and enjoy it 👍   Birds, flowers, and rocking chairs all go good together. 😉

• Like 5

Well I happened across a guy that was looking for a Mizuno ST190G driver so I took that as a sign to move on to something different.  With all the great reviews coming from the guys in the thread, I decided to take a flyer and pick up a G410+ head.  Should be here Thursday.  Now I just got to decide if I want to put an adapter on the Diamana RF or go full Woodland and pick up an Accra shaft for it.  Decisions Decisions!

• Like 4

Not a major purchase, but took advantage of the Srixon deal and got two cases of Z-Stars. Too good an offer to pass up. One white and one yellow. I justified it as I am starting to run through my random array of balls and wanted to get my specific. Still have a load of Mojos to go through - save a few of those in the bag for some “bad” days.
Also got a nice new grey and powder blue Titilest hat (my first non-Callaway hat).

• Like 3

Not a major purchase, but took advantage of the Srixon deal and got two cases of Z-Stars. Too good an offer to pass up. One white and one yellow. I justified it as I am starting to run through my random array of balls and wanted to get my specific. Still have a load of Mojos to go through - save a few of those in the bag for some “bad” days.
Also got a nice new grey and powder blue Titilest hat (my first non-Callaway hat).

Can’t beat the Srixon BOGO deal. I picked up 6 dozen and may get 2 more tomorrow if it’s still available.

• Like 3

It's a good deal for sure.  8 dozen?  I'm going to bet that another deal will come around within the next 3 years, which is how long 8 dozen would last me.  😀

• Like 4

Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 757 X, brand new from Dallas Golf for $134.99, which includes the adaptor for my TS3. This one is counterweighted, so it should be the ticket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

Shaft came yesterday and head came today;  now my bag looks like an LPGA golfer due to all the headcovers.   Hit the 6 iron down really well but sometimes struggle with the 5 iron  so I pulled the 5 iron and replaced it with a 24* hybrid.  Next step is to do some distance trials and tweak the loft and length to get the right gaps.  Hit hybrids well so this should be an experiment that turns out well.     

• Like 7

SS Pistol GT 2.0. Added 50G counter weight to it. Hopefully it helps. 

• Like 4

Picked up Z585 irons today for a steal. Not looking to replace all the Launchers, just the scoring irons. It will be interesting to see the cutoff point for the mixed set. Over under at the 6 iron. I’ll share picks once the wife is gone.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

It's a good deal for sure.  8 dozen?  I'm going to bet that another deal will come around within the next 3 years, which is how long 8 dozen would last me.  

I give a sleeve of balls to guys in our groups when it’s their birthday. I think that’s why they put up with my New England sarcasm.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just now, THEZIPR23 said:

B2CEEECD-B1CB-4DFC-9956-CDBECD396853.thumb.jpeg.5b7165459333a8ab94db1ff784776082.jpeg

Oh wow... I see some eagles landing soon... 

NICE!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Oh wow... I see some eagles landing soon... 

NICE!

Let's hope so. Hit it a couple of times last night and it is exactly what I have been searching for. 

• Like 6

After today, it is quite possible my entire bag will be completely different then it was a month ago from top to bottom....haha

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

After today, it is quite possible my entire bag will be completely different then it was a month ago from top to bottom....haha

Momma said there would be days like that 😉

• Like 5