Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Fitting scheduled for Saturday!

I am really excited for this. I have a full bag fitting at club champion in MD this Saturday. I'd like to come away with ideal specs, mainly shaft profiles and lie, length, lofts that work best for me as well as a new driver. I feel very confident with my 3w down through the bag but I recently switched drivers and swapped shafts around....and I absolutely hate it. Which sucks because driver was a really great club for me the past few years. I changed for some added forgiveness and now I don't have that or distance, yay!

I think the whole experience will be a lot of fun. I enjoy talking anything golf and having people more knowledgeable taking me through different set ups and explaining specs should be very informative.

Seems a lot of people have had good things to say about club champion, so I am hopeful. My last two "fitting" experiences were awful, so we shall see!

• TM M1 430 w/ Speeder 757 X

TM Jetspeed w/ Fuji X 13.5*

TM UDI w/ Recoil 120 F4 21*

TM 2011 TP MBs 4-pw X100ti

TM EF Spin 52*/ATV

TM EF Spin 58*/ATV

TM Ghost Tour Black Monte Carlo

Pro V1

So my fitting ended up being:

-irons are good, could be better by soft stepping and flatten by .5*

-driver is terrible fit (good to hear since I hated it) it was too short and too stiff for my swing tempo and steep attack

-should have more bounce on my wedges

-putter was adjusted to a 71* lie and taken from 3 to 4* loft

I've already traded away the driver today for an xcg7 with lighter (60g) and longer (by 1/2") shaft. So hopefully I see better numbers with it.

As I put in another thread I'm unsure what I want to do about my irons. I do have a set of mizuno mp59 irons with dynalite s300 shafts that I guess I should test against the amp cell pros since they essentially play at the specs that were recommended for me.

Too many thoughts in my head right now...

• TM M1 430 w/ Speeder 757 X

TM Jetspeed w/ Fuji X 13.5*

TM UDI w/ Recoil 120 F4 21*

TM 2011 TP MBs 4-pw X100ti

TM EF Spin 52*/ATV

TM EF Spin 58*/ATV

TM Ghost Tour Black Monte Carlo

Pro V1

Archived