Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

MY NEW BABY! A Formula 6

Turftaker

I find it interesting that you only hear from certain people at certain times. Turf, I'm with you. Customer service is a top priority for me. 99% of us don't get paid by sponsors.

I do as well

Hey, I'm not saying customer service isn't important. I also don't get paid by Krank. I happily purchased every single Krank driver that I have. Yes, they have not had great customer service in this situation. But does it come down to the guy you talked to, or is it the entire company. Either way, it's a reflection on Krank. I personally know that when demand outweighs supply, it's hard. But in this situation, you are right to ask for a refund, or deny delivery.

When you first ordered it, what was the date you were told you would have it?

And to you my good Sir. First off, I did mention earlier in the post about the guaranteed shipping (notice the date is time stamped to the posts). I'm glad that you had time to give it a read before chiming in. In fact, I was told when I ordered it that they (KRANK) were only a day away from fulfilling the pre-orders and that it (my driver) would most likely ship earlier. But, why are you taking interest in actual dates? Is it that important? I don't know why that would be relevant. Do they not work on days ending in "Y" ? Second, bad customer service in this situation? THEY HAVE A HISTORY OF IT! I'm not the only one who can contest to this. Lastly, what do you mean it comes down to is it the fault of the one guy or the entire company? Of course it's the entire company! Going back 2 years when KRANK was blaming their shaft provider, ITS STILL YOUR FAULT!!! And in this situation they hired this doofus to represent them and he decided for the company (whether it was under the instruction of the company) that it would be "OK" to treat a customer the way he did.

I do as well

And to you my good Sir. First off, I did mention earlier in the post about the guaranteed shipping (notice the date is time stamped to the posts). I'm glad that you had time to give it a read before chiming in. In fact, I was told when I ordered it that they (KRANK) were only a day away from fulfilling the pre-orders and that it (my driver) would most likely ship earlier. But, why are you taking interest in actual dates? Is it that important? I don't know why that would be relevant. Do they not work on days ending in "Y" ? Second, bad customer service in this situation? THEY HAVE A HISTORY OF IT! I'm not the only one who can contest to this. Lastly, what do you mean it comes down to is it the fault of the one guy or the entire company? Of course it's the entire company! Going back 2 years when KRANK was blaming their shaft provider, ITS STILL YOUR FAULT!!! And in this situation they hired this doofus to represent them and he decided for the company (whether it was under the instruction of the company) that it would be "OK" to treat a customer the way he did.

I was just trying to get information. If they gave you an exact ship date. That's all.

As to 12 drivers, I was competing in long drive events and that's why I asked about if you had cracked a f5. I only heard of long drive guys that did it.

Sorry I upset you by asking questions.

"You have an army, we have a HULK"-Tony Stark

I was just trying to get information. If they gave you an exact ship date. That's all.

As to 12 drivers, I was competing in long drive events and that's why I asked about if you had cracked a f5. I only heard of long drive guys that did it.

All of the people that I encountered who had cracked the heads of their driver were online. They were all average joe's with average swing speeds using them as a regular driver and claimed not to be "Long Drive competitors." KRANK has admitted that the Form5 heads can't hold up to off-centre hits, which is pretty bad since they are trying to sell to the average joe. Heck, even pro's don't hit it in the middle every time. 

I'm glad I got out when I did and am anxious to see how it turns out.

thanks for clarifying. You did not upset me, just merely reminded me of the frustration and turmoil I went through that day. No they didn't give me a specific day, but 3 weeks is 3 weeks. 21 calendar days, 15 business days. No matter how you look at it. I contacted them at week 4 and was told they need another 2 weeks to make good on the order. Well off the "early" ship date and double the forecasted 3 weeks. As soon as I heard that I freaked and pulled the plug because of what happen last time with the "brand new" Form5. That's it, that's all

So, Im kind of embarrassed to say that I tried contacting KRANK once again. After speaking with my CC company and finding out it can affect their business very seriously, I thought I would try reaching out to them again before things got nasty. The bank told me that after the dispute is made to the businesses bank, they would in turn contact the business and inform them of the dispute. Then they would in turn contact me and try to settle the charge without the dispute. Rather than them finding out the hard way, I decided to leave a message (Surprise, surprise... they didn't answer the phone again) with a "call me back ASAP to avoid a dispute charge against you." Wouldn't you know it, absolutely no contact from them what so ever! I'm completely surprised at this, but have decided to wipe my hands clean of this, ignore any kind of contact from them at this point, and let the banks handle it at this point.

Good bye KRANK

Hate u had so much trouble. Guess this is part of the growing pains for them. You did everything you could to resolve the issue, and for it, Krank loses atleast 1 customer.

It's really sad, maybe they will figure it out someday

"You have an army, we have a HULK"-Tony Stark

Archived