superduper

standing too far from the ball

Go see your local PGA pro.  B)

Nope, done that before.  They just give me a band-aid.  Quick fix, what ever you want to call it.  "your hands this your hand that" but they never give your an understanding how to swing on the right swing path. 

I want to understand more about a swing mechanic so I know what I'm doing wrong.   I want something works in the long run..... 

Sometimes I feel like you need to have your own understanding of the swing. If you don't understand what makes it fade and what makes it draw then I don't know what to tell you.

If you're a self medicater like myself, use video to check yourself. I personally just used my camera to check some positions. Lately I've been having issues with the fairways woods. Just seeing the positions on video showed me that even though I THOUGHT my ball position ok, it was way too far forward. Sometimes it's not something you can feel - you need to see it.

• Like 1

If you're a self medicater like myself, use video to check yourself. I personally just used my camera to check some positions. Lately I've been having issues with the fairways woods. Just seeing the positions on video showed me that even though I THOUGHT my ball position ok, it was way too far forward. Sometimes it's not something you can feel - you need to see it.

I got a feeling you didn't read the original post....:)

Sometimes I feel like you need to have your own understanding of the swing. If you don't understand what makes it fade and what makes it draw then I don't know what to tell you.

I know how make a draw..... that's a quick fix if I'm hitting slice.  

I got a feeling you didn't read the original post....:)

Oops. ;-)