jlukes

What equipment are you thinking about?

... Depending on how you swing I am not sure I would agree with that. There is usually a difference in trajectory and spin going from 7's to 6's in most shafts, not to mention the extra weight is usually better for stronger players. For me of course it is the opposite as a smooth swinger, usually going to a 7 does not provide enough trajectory or spin. It was hard to find the Atmos Black TS 6 but out in Phoenix over the winter I wanted to see if a slightly lower trajectory with a little less spin would give me more distance and the Atmos Black is an outstanding shaft but just too strong for me and I felt I had to work too hard compared to my Atmos Blue TS. 

I see what you mean. The rogue silver I have in my old driver is the 70x and i have a nice lower trajectory with it. I think I’ll go and hit both sometime soon and make up my mind from there. It will be cheaper for me to just get the rogue put into my driver head since I already have the shaft and I want to say the atmos is around $300

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

34 minutes ago, LoganT said:

I see what you mean. The rogue silver I have in my old driver is the 70x and i have a nice lower trajectory with it. I think I’ll go and hit both sometime soon and make up my mind from there. It will be cheaper for me to just get the rogue put into my driver head since I already have the shaft and I want to say the atmos is around $300

... I'll be selling my Atmos Black TS for $129 but as I said, not sure the S Flex is a good fit for you. But ya never know until you hit one. 

... I'll be selling my Atmos Black TS for $129 but as I said, not sure the S Flex is a good fit for you. But ya never know until you hit one. 
Dibs!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

... The early bird catches the worm! 

On 6/10/2019 at 9:33 PM, PMookie said:

I’m thinking about selling my TS3....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did the G400 win out already!?

I know I have mentioned that the next club addition to my bag would be a new 60* wedge. However, with the latest price drop to the Callaway Rogue drivers I’m so tempted. I got the Rogue 4H last year and loved since day one. Sometimes I use it over my driver.
I currently have a TM M2 D-Type. It was my first brand new driver that I have had for 2 years.

Did the G400 win out already!?

The TS3 sticking around for a bit until I can play again next week. It will probably stick around until I do a full bag evaluation next month. The LST was ridiculous in El Paso, so it’s going to be tough to beat. The Veylix Rome just fits me perfectly.

• Like 2

I'm thinking about putting my X2Hot 4h back in the bag.

I say that EVERY YEAR and then I continue to hook it like mad and I pull it back out within a few weeks. This is typical with nearly every hybrid I've ever bought. I'm done selling and buying trying to find "the one" (although I did hit the King OS pretty good when I demo'd it last year), this is 100% the summer I finally figure hybrids out, darn it!!!

• Like 1

I'm thinking about putting my X2Hot 4h back in the bag.
I say that EVERY YEAR and then I continue to hook it like mad and I pull it back out within a few weeks. This is typical with nearly every hybrid I've ever bought. I'm done selling and buying trying to find "the one" (although I did hit the King OS pretty good when I demo'd it last year), this is 100% the summer I finally figure hybrids out, darn it!!!

Hybrids may not be your thing.

Hybrids may not be your thing.

That’s been my general thought up until now as well, however I almost never use my 4i/5i and if I can figure out hybrids it can give me a more forgiving option there. At least that’s how I’m approaching it anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s been my general thought up until now as well, however I almost never use my 4i/5i and if I can figure out hybrids it can give me a more forgiving option there. At least that’s how I’m approaching it anyways.

I get you purpose as I am doing the same thing. I just ordered a 24* hybrid to try and replace my 5 iron. You may also consider fairway woods as an option instead of hybrids.
  • Like 1

I get you purpose as I am doing the same thing. I just ordered a 24* hybrid to try and replace my 5 iron. You may also consider fairway woods as an option instead of hybrids.

My Heavenwood is (normally) great for shots around 200 yards, so I need something in the 185-190 range. Hence dropping the 4h back in.

My Heavenwood is (normally) great for shots around 200 yards, so I need something in the 185-190 range. Hence dropping the 4h back in.

They make more lofted fairway woods. Heavenwood is 20*, get a 9 or 11 wood instead of a hybrid. Some people just hit fairway woods better than hybrids.
  • Like 2

They make more lofted fairway woods. Heavenwood is 20*, get a 9 or 11 wood instead of a hybrid. Some people just hit fairway woods better than hybrids.

I think that’s why I hit the King OS so well, it’s shape/size is almost like a fairway instead of a traditional hybrid.

• Like 2

Cool let me know what you think. I actually use mine at my desk more than in the golf cart.  Ha 

Used it yesterday.
Stuck it to the cart windshield and it stayed with no trouble. Volume doesn't go super high but it is loud enough for the cart.
Very happy with this one.

Tazz
  • Like 1

After hitting the TS3 at the range today, there is DEFINITELY going to be a shaft change.... At minimum.

• Like 1

After a bent stand leg and a broken stiff arm from my trip to the Bahamas, it's time for a new travel bag. My Club Glove Last Bag is over 10 years old so I'm sniffing around a SM Club Glider Tour to replace it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mr.hicksta said:

After a bent stand leg and a broke stiff arm from my trip to the Bahamas, it's time for a new travel bag. My Club Glove Last Bag is over 10 years old so I'm sniffing around a SM Club Glider Tour to replace it. 

Get the glider from sm. Such an easy bag to haul around

• Like 2

The Speeder Evolution II 767 X I bought from Dallas Golf arrived today. She’s getting her try tomorrow! Wondering how she’ll perform....

• Like 1

I’m serious considering going to a cavity back/muscle back iron with a graphite shaft. All I’ve ever played have been blades. I did test the PING i210 irons and was not completely enamored.

I’ve always been a Mizuno guy so maybe the forged 919s. I’m also pulled towards the Ben Hogan PTX Pros. After watching the Ben Hogan story Sunday night I feel his example of perseverance and resilience in the face of adversity could somehow creep through the grips into my hands, heart and mind.

• Like 5