Got Problems?

ole gray

Everyone has an opinion. And that's what's great about MGS, we welcome and respect all opinons that are expressed in a civil Manor.

If you disagree with one, just certainly do so in a respectful major (as you and the vast majority do) anyone looking to stir the pot will get bored and move on and if they step out of bounds we we habe a staff that is continually reading the entire forum.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I know Rob the staff does a good job it just seemed a little odd lately and I won't call anyone out because it's the internet people can and will say what they want. If I disagree I just stop responding or move on and ignore it. It just seemed a little odd to me so I wanted to rant lol, you know because this forum has to have more rants than happy posts 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's just the way I read some posts on here but I've noticed some posts are just heavily opinionated or they are borderline my way or no other. It seems to be coming from only a few people but that's my rant of the day.

Very well said and I couldn't agree more.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

I've noticed some posts are just heavily opinionated

Every post is opinionated. But like Rob said most all are done in a civil manner. I admit I have pretty strong opinions on putting theory and most wanted testing results. But that is because I have studied putting and I part of the most wanted testing.

But you are correct, sometimes I read posts and have less than a positive thought. I am sure people have that thought on some of my posts. But like you, I try to move on if I feel like my post will be over the top.

Anyway just my opinion. 🤪🤪

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Every post is opinionated. But like Rob said most all are done in a civil manner. I admit I have pretty strong opinions on putting theory and most wanted testing results. But that is because I have studied putting and I part of the most wanted testing.

But you are correct, sometimes I read posts and have less than a positive thought. I am sure people have that thought on some of my posts. But like you, I try to move on if I feel like my post will be over the top.

Anyway just my opinion. 🤪🤪

Some people when they put their thoughts to paper sometimes cones out the wrong way.

Sometimes

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I have also noticed a couple of the members have been “aggressive” (best word I could come up with). One in particular that hasn't been here a month. Another has been here a few years. I think most of you that read regularly know who I'm talking about

CobraConnectChallenge3

Ok I'm turning this back to a weather rant. Spring arrived but this past Friday went back to the old crud. Thankfully no snow - but come on -  Friday was mid 40's with a strong wind out the the northeast (re coming down as cold Lake Erie) . Rain and 50 yesterday, Pouring rain this am but supposed to get into the mid 50"s. Tomorrow our course is closed for the U.S. Open qualifier so I can't get on the range or course til Tuesday AND I've got a brand new set of C300's in the garage :angry: . 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Ok, explain why this stuff happens: I was rear ended yesterday at a red light. Lady plowed into me. There was a huge parking lot entrance right next to me so I turned on my blinker and pulled in thinking this chick would follow me. Her car was messed up pretty bad. Instead she just keeps going, doesn't stop or anything. Who does that!? Plows into someone and then takes off... I mean I'd like to at least know if she is ok, or be asked if I am ok, I mean put someone's life in danger and then run away... WHO DOES THAT!?

Imagine if my clubs had been in my truck bed!

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Ok, explain why this stuff happens: I was rear ended yesterday at a red light. Lady plowed into me. There was a huge parking lot entrance right next to me so I turned on my blinker and pulled in thinking this chick would follow me. Her car was messed up pretty bad. Instead she just keeps going, doesn't stop or anything. Who does that!? Plows into someone and then takes off... I mean I'd like to at least know if she is ok, or be asked if I am ok, I mean put someone's life in danger and then run away... WHO DOES THAT!?

She probably didn't have insurance. Hopefully you got the number off of her tags - she's in much deeper trouble now! . 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I have also noticed a couple of the members have been “aggressive” (best word I could come up with). One in particular that hasn't been here a month. Another has been here a few years. I think most of you that read regularly know who I'm talking about

Bingo in the first one I'm glad someone else knew who I was referring to I was trying to be less ambiguous but oh well.

Ok I'm turning this back to a weather rant. Spring arrived but this past Friday went back to the old crud. Thankfully no snow - but come on - Friday was mid 40's with a strong wind out the the northeast (re coming down as cold Lake Erie) . Rain and 50 yesterday, Pouring rain this am but supposed to get into the mid 50"s. Tomorrow our course is closed for the U.S. Open qualifier so I can't get on the range or course til Tuesday AND I've got a brand new set of C300's in the garage :angry: .

Yea it got cold here in PA yesterday with the rain and it's raining again today so in glad I golfed Friday on my way home from work.

It happens more often than you think. Sorry it happened to you but people suck. I agree that I hope you got their plate because that's a good way to nail the @$$ that did it.

Bingo in the first one I'm glad someone else knew who I was referring to I was trying to be less ambiguous but oh well.Yea it got cold here in PA yesterday with the rain and it's raining again today so in glad I golfed Friday on my way home from work.It happens more often than you think. Sorry it happened to you but people suck. I agree that I hope you got their plate because that's a good way to nail the @$$ that did it.

Couldn't get a plate but pieces of it broke and flew into my trailer hitch. So I gave those to the officer and they are out looking. So who knows what will happen just thankful her little Fiat couldn't reach the body of my truck!

I have noticed in the last 2 weeks there have been some pretty pointed posts from some on this forum. Haven't seen that before to be honest, context and inflection is hard through written words so maybe some things have been misinterpreted. But I have noticed a few posts like that.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Couldn't get a plate but pieces of it broke and flew into my trailer hitch. So I gave those to the officer and they are out looking. So who knows what will happen just thankful her little Fiat couldn't reach the body of my truck!

I have noticed in the last 2 weeks there have been some pretty pointed posts from some on this forum. Haven't seen that before to be honest, context and inflection is hard through written words so maybe some things have been misinterpreted. But I have noticed a few posts like that.

That's why I like a truck small cars do a lot less damage to me than they do to themselves.

Probably no license or insurance. Maybe even illegal. In FL not that unusual.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I was thinking along those lines. "Less than respectful" was the phrase that came to mind but "aggressive" works. There's one member whose posts I don't even read anymore. I just see his avatar or user name and skip it. It's too bad, because he might have something productive to say, but I get offended for the people he's replying to, and I'm tired of it. He reminds me a little of a bully trying to pick a fight, and it actually makes me a little sad.

I tell the kids at school that if they don't want the truth they shouldn't ask and I'm not much for babying them, but there's no reason to be disrespectful or uncivil.

The civility of this community is the number one (ok, at least a top 3) reason to join and participate.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Played my 2nd tournament of the season... it was a foursome and despite ready golf rules, it took us 5 hours.

When I complained at the turn (2.5 hours had passed) the older lady in my flight told me it was normal...

In what fucking planet is that normal? I get through in 3:40 with my usual foursome if nobody is in front of us.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I was thinking along those lines. "Less than respectful" was the phrase that came to mind but "aggressive" works. There's one member whose posts I don't even read anymore. I just see his avatar or user name and skip it. It's too bad, because he might have something productive to say, but I get offended for the people he's replying to, and I'm tired of it. He reminds me a little of a bully trying to pick a fight, and it actually makes me a little sad.

I tell the kids at school that if they don't want the truth they shouldn't ask and I'm not much for babying them, but there's no reason to be disrespectful or uncivil.

The civility of this community is the number one (ok, at least a top 3) reason to join and participate.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Well said I totally agree especailly on the comment on why we're here! 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Well I did horrible on my test Fellas. Have to wait an entire year to take it again. I don't plan on missing a single question next year. Lots of studying over the next 355 days.

Sorry to hear this. You'll kill it next year!

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1x / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: Titan Elite

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Current MyGolfSpy Review - Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

My 11 year old daughter broke her ankle today at gymnastics. The coach saw a mat off-kilter, even said something, but didn't fix it, and my daughter landed on that mat. What's even WORSE?! We go to the beach the week after next...

Daaaaaaaaaannnnng iiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry to hear this! Why the coach didn't fix that issue is beyond me. See a potential injury causing problem, fix it right away! Hopefully she'll still be able to enjoy the beach to some degree.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

Someone that wants to go to jail for a hit and run, that's who! That's just dumb on their part. Hope you are OK. My guess is the other motorist is uninsured and didn't want to get caught.. Like I said, a not so smart decision...

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

That stinks. I had that happen to me in October. I ended up with a concussion and a stinger, along with an ambulance ride and a crap ton of bills to deal with. What really angered me was that she got out of her car, saw me with my head down trying to get the world to stop spinning, and she drove off. Never got a plate. No one stopped to see what was going on.

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

That stinks. I had that happen to me in October. I ended up with a concussion and a stinger, along with an ambulance ride and a crap ton of bills to deal with. What really angered me was that she got out of her car, saw me with my head down trying to get the world to stop spinning, and she drove off. Never got a plate. No one stopped to see what was going on.

Wow, that is just awful for all of you. Whether illegal, uninsured, or other, it's just plain wrong.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

That just plain stinks. If you see an accident, stop and help even if it's calling the cops to facilitate the accident. People now a days just don't take responsibility for their actions anymore... Always the other guy/gal's fault. The sense of entitlement is just crazy now a days.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Just seems to be the way society is going nowadays.   Sorry that happened.

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Uggggh! Today is the day for the Summer of Living Dangerously Tour in Tampa. Steely Dan and the Doobie Bros.....two of my all time favs and it is a rainy day. Did I mention that I scored Groupon tix for Lawn Chair seating for only $14? Did I mention that it hasn't rained in a couple months? Did I mention that the forecast is scattered rain? Uggggh!

I'll be taking my bride and a couple lawn chairs, hoping for the best.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Uggggh! Today is the day for the Summer of Living Dangerously Tour in Tampa. Steely Dan and the Doobie Bros.....two of my all time favs and it is a rainy day. Did I mention that I scored Groupon tix for Lawn Chair seating for only $14? Did I mention that it hasn't rained in a couple months? Did I mention that the forecast is scattered rain? Uggggh!

Hope the rain holds off for you or that it is scattered in places where you are not.  

Boy, that is tough.  We needed the rain in my area, but certainly could have waited until tomorrow!  If it's not a torrential downpour, you might actually have some fun.  Just throw on the old Speedo and party!

My Bag:

Another day another pouring rainstorm!

IMG_0277.PNG

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Figured out yesterday that I'm going to have to put a sub box in the garage, which means chasing 100 or so feet of 10/2 wire across the house.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

Hope the rain misses you guys, that's a great concert especially outdoors

Rick

Left Hand, 

Figured out yesterday that I'm going to have to put a sub box in the garage, which means chasing 100 or so feet of 10/2 wire across the house.

All I can say is I'd rather do that than finish drywall.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My Bag: