Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

It's funny or maybe not so funny when you choose life changing moves for yourself and later find out what kind of support you may or may not receive. All of the family and the majority of my friends are all behind my latest decision. There are a few old friends who are a bit off put with the new me. Oh well I have to move on to what is right for me. Dayuuummmm I'm feeling good these days!!!

If those folks can't deal with your decision then you really don't need them. You've got plenty of support from your family, real friends and here.

Good luck Bud!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

If those folks can't deal with your decision then you really don't need them. You've got plenty of support from your family, real friends and here.

Good luck Bud!

I was thinking the same thing Rick. If they can't support you, they weren't really your friends.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

m

We completely lost 4 greens on the front and another 3 with some really bad spots, and lost 2 on the back. Some of us think it was more than just winter kill, it almost looks like they tried something to fix them earlier but it failed and went horribly wrong.

Hearing stories from our Super, that is often the case. Guys try to cover up the mistake and end up making things far worst, than just taking the medicine and moving on.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Have any of them Made the HOF yet? I don't recall anyone getting yet, and they shouldn't. Pete Rose banned for life, yet these cheaters got paid big bucks to cheat and get records, then turn around and become hitting coaches and get paid more.

None that have been “officially proven” like Pudge, Bagwell and Piazza but all three are suspected of usage and are in the Hall. I've seen usage first hand, those dudes had the same exact look as these HOF guys did during their careers.

The other negative trend is the fact that Bonds and Clemens, both users, got majority votes for the first time last year. The question remains if the Hall's standards will be lowered and allow these guys and eventually A-ROD, in as well... its a sad thing to think but I'm sure it will happen.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

True, but 99% of pitchers couldn't hit there way out of a paper bag. pitchers aren't on the team to hit. They are essential a “free” out in the NL games.

A starting pitcher rarely bats more than twice in any one game.  Bunting the runner over is something a lot of pitchers have gotten very good at.  Jon Lester is one of the best in all of baseball.  But those are becoming lost arts of a beautiful game.  Small-ball is almost non-existent in today's game. 

The strategy involved means a manager must think 3 or 4 innings into the future for line-up changes.  Double substitutions where the relief pitcher replaces the left fielder and the new left fielder replaces the starting pitcher extends the batting order, giving the manager an extra few spots in the order before having another switch.  Potentially another double switch.  The construction of the batting order becomes a part of the strategy and something the manager can get woefully wrong or wonderfully right.  It also allows all 12 position players an opportunity to be involved in every game.  That's something that rarely happens in the AL.  In the AL, the construction of the batting order isn't nearly as important.

To each his own but I love the National League brand of baseball.  It's pure, the way the game was intended.  Admittedly though, I love inter-league play and the World Series to see AL pitchers have to bat and NL clubs get to use a DH.

Have any of them Made the HOF yet? I don't recall anyone getting yet, and they shouldn't. Pete Rose banned for life, yet these cheaters got paid big bucks to cheat and get records, then turn around and become hitting coaches and get paid more.

Those who got into the HOF prior to the Congressional hearings not withstanding, none of the players directly attributed to PED's have gotten elected into the HOF.  Last election, Sammy Sosa, Manny Ramirez, Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Curt Schilling, and Roger Clemens were all at or near the bottom in votes received.  

The 2017 election carries another distinction for me.  Billy Wagner only received 45 votes which is completely ridiculous in my opinion.  I played against Wagner in high school.  He finished his career with 422 saves, 0.99 WHIP, 11.9 K's per 9 innings while allowing 6.0 hits and 0.8 HR's per 9 innings pitched. He finished his career with a WAR of 27.8, among the highest in the history of the game for a reliever.  The guy dominated the best hitters on the planet for 16 years.

IMG_2492.JPG

I was very fortunate to squeeze in a rare Sunday round. A little background: I'm in the midst of a swing change. If the last 4 rounds are any barometer, I've finally started to see positive results and yesterday was a good round, until I got to the 9th hole.

The 9th is a short but tricky dog leg right par 4 that tend to frustrate most handicaps. The elevated tee box plays downhill to the fairway, and back up to an elevated green protected by water and 3 bunkers to the front. Accuracy is a must. The best tee shot is take aim at this pine tree, play your best 6 or 7 iron and let the ball trickle past the tree and down the fairway to leave another iron into the green. OB to the left and a creek lays to the right.

I hit a good tee shot on line to the tree. The contour of the land should take my ball just right of the tree leaving a nice shot to the green. Then the unthinkable happened. My tee shot caromed off right corner of the "back to path" post and took off like a rocket into the 12 ft gully on right where it decided to go for a swim. Made a couple of bad decisions after that unfortunate event and "saved" my blowup hole for last.

Nothing like a walk off 9, on 9. I love golf. 🤦‍♂️

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Lost power multiple times last night so my wife and I slept terribly as a result. Worrying about alarms being set, laundry that was stuck mid-wash, etc. As a result I'm sluggish today and my lower back is sore from all the tossing and turning.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

It's funny or maybe not so funny when you choose life changing moves for yourself  and later find out what kind of support you may or may not receive.  All of the family and the majority of my friends are all behind my latest decision.  There are a few old friends who are a bit off put with the new me.   Oh well I have to move on to what is right for me.  Dayuuummmm I'm feeling good these days!!!

Good for you - and you're continuing in spite of their reactions. Who knows maybe you'll rub off on them and they'll follow you in your quest. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

attachicon.gifIMG_2492.JPG

I was very fortunate to squeeze in a rare Sunday round. A little background: I'm in the midst of a swing change. If the last 4 rounds are any barometer, I've finally started to see positive results and yesterday was a good round, until I got to the 9th hole.

The 9th is a short but tricky dog leg right par 4 that tend to frustrate most handicaps. The elevated tee box plays downhill to the fairway, and back up to an elevated green protected by water and 3 bunkers to the front. Accuracy is a must. The best tee shot is take aim at this pine tree, play your best 6 or 7 iron and let the ball trickle past the tree and down the fairway to leave another iron into the green. OB to the left and a creek lays to the right.

I hit a good tee shot on line to the tree. The contour of the land should take my ball just right of the tree leaving a nice shot to the green. Then the unthinkable happened. My tee shot caromed off right corner of the "back to path" post and took off like a rocket into the 12 ft gully on right where it decided to go for a swim. Made a couple of bad decisions after that unfortunate event and "saved" my blowup hole for last.

Nothing like a walk off 9, on 9. I love golf. ‍♂

We've all had those so don't feel bad. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

attachicon.gifIMG_2492.JPG

Nothing like a walk off 9, on 9. I love golf. ‍♂

Wow, that is tough.  I know all about the "blowup" hole.  At least one per round for me.

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

It's funny or maybe not so funny when you choose life changing moves for yourself  and later find out what kind of support you may or may not receive.  All of the family and the majority of my friends are all behind my latest decision.  There are a few old friends who are a bit off put with the new me.   Oh well I have to move on to what is right for me.  Dayuuummmm I'm feeling good these days!!!

You know what the say, "misery loves company".  Shame those guys can't respect you trying to make an improvement in your life (bless their hearts).  Hopefully one day they will come to their senses. Hats off to you for staying focused and driving forward, and for those who are supporting you.  

We've all had those so don't feel bad. 

No hard feelings at all.  It was a good day on the course.  I wanted to share my shot of the day!  Thought it most appropriately fit as a rant.

Gameday
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120

Classic Bag

Wow, that is tough.  I know all about the "blowup" hole.  At least one per round for me.

I just couldn't believe I hit the post, and then the bounce off of it.  I couldn't help but to laugh afterwards.  If only that post turned into a couple of pin seekers! 

Gameday

Classic Bag

Good for you - and you're continuing in spite of their reactions. Who knows maybe you'll rub off on them and they'll follow you in your quest.

Yea I am over with alcohol however I don't mind what others drink. They can slug down a 12 pack and it doesn't bother me in the least. Like you said, some of my actions may help someone who has serious considerations towards doing what I have done.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Yea I am over with alcohol however I don't mind what others drink. They can slug down a 12 pack and it doesn't bother me in the least. Like you said, some of my actions may help someone who has serious considerations towards doing what I have done.

Your doing the right thing. Help your weight loss also

Rick

Left Hand, 

There is a group of guys that get together every day in a neighborhood driveway. It has turned into a drunk for a few of them and it's not pretty. I stopped going about a year ago.

We also have a monthly dinner at different restaurants for about 15-25 guys. Some of the same guys take this as a free pass to get sh$$faced. I'll have a beer something to eat talk for a while, solve the worlds problems then head home.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Those who got into the HOF prior to the Congressional hearings not withstanding, none of the players directly attributed to PED's have gotten elected into the HOF. Last election, Sammy Sosa, Manny Ramirez, Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Curt Schilling, and Roger Clemens were all at or near the bottom in votes received.

The 2017 election carries another distinction for me. Billy Wagner only received 45 votes which is completely ridiculous in my opinion. I played against Wagner in high school. He finished his career with 422 saves, 0.99 WHIP, 11.9 K's per 9 innings while allowing 6.0 hits and 0.8 HR's per 9 innings pitched. He finished his career with a WAR of 27.8, among the highest in the history of the game for a reliever. The guy dominated the best hitters on the planet for 16 years.

There's lot s of guys that didn't get in the HOF that should have, that won't change unfortunately. I don't want to see these guys that knowingly cheated and then almost everyone of them

Lied about it until they were outed, then it was oh, I'm so sorry, Arod begging for fans to forgive him, they knew they were doing wrong and did it anyway, none of them deserve the Hall.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Really hate when people come through and carelessly bang up the edge of the cup. You CC folks probably don't run into this as often, but for us muni golfers, it's an everyday occurance. Anybody else have a huge problem with this?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

There's lot s of guys that didn't get in the HOF that should have, that won't change unfortunately. I don't want to see these guys that knowingly cheated and then almost everyone of them

Lied about it until they were outed, then it was oh, I'm so sorry, Arod begging for fans to forgive him, they knew they were doing wrong and did it anyway, none of them deserve the Hall.[/quote

I have to admit. I havent read any of these posts about PED/suspension and HOF.

I guess that's a sign that I've become numb to the discussion. And that I really don't care who is suspended and who does or doesn't make it in to the HOF.

I still follow baseball as more than a casual fan. Read the box scores and standings daily. But I guess when it comes to that aspect of it. It gets a great big shoulder shrug from me.

Played 18 yesterday with a random guy. Just the two of us walking.

We had a great pace going and got through 9 in 1.5 hours.

We get to 10 and a foursome in carts is in front of us, a rambunctious group. Two younger kids and their dads.

We spent every single hole on the back waiting a good 5-10 minutes for them to finish on the tee box and even longer to clear the greens. They would putt and stand there on the greens talking, yelling, and being rowdy.

Now, I am all in for a fun round of golf and especially what younger players to enjoy their time.

However, when you have 3 groups waiting at a tee box behind you, I would request you to speed your round up.

We finished 18 after a total of 4.5 hours. Yes, 3 hours for the back 9. Absolutely brutal.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Lied about it until they were outed, then it was oh, I'm so sorry, Arod begging for fans to forgive him, they knew they were doing wrong and did it anyway, none of them deserve the Hall.[/quote

I have to admit. I havent read any of these posts about PED/suspension and HOF.

I guess that's a sign that I've become numb to the discussion. And that I really don't care who is suspended and who does or doesn't make it in to the HOF.

I still follow baseball as more than a casual fan. Read the box scores and standings daily. But I guess when it comes to that aspect of it. It gets a great big shoulder shrug from me.

Yea baseball needs some work... sorry to post a ton just a topic I can rant about

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

This happened about 4.30 this morning. We can't get out the back door, so I have to take the day off and clear it all. It's a Bradford pear tree and the bane of my existence. We have another one on the other side of the patio and I'll be dealing with it at some stage too.

It doesn't look like it damaged anything but I can't tell for sure until I start cutting.

tree_zpscycl2nah.jpg

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

ame="GolfSpy Rob" post="411145" timestamp="1526951925"]

Yea baseball needs some work... sorry to post a ton just a topic I can rant about

Oh don't apologize for posting "a ton" I think the internet still has some space left

My post was more a case of self reflecting how my feelings on the subject and baseball have kind of taken a back seat to other things, versus an actual rant.

Like #letsgocaps

Really hate when people come through and carelessly bang up the edge of the cup. You CC folks probably don't run into this as often, but for us muni golfers, it's an everyday occurance. Anybody else have a huge problem with this?

Strictly based on my experience, the banged up edges are not  significant.   The major concern from my experience, especially at the munis, is when the grounds crew does not use a "plate" when creating the cup.  Such lack of use can result in what some label "the volcano effect".  That is, the ground surrounding the cup is raised a bit.  Due to a lack of speed, the ball cannot die into the cup but rather is turned from the cup.      

This happened about 4.30 this morning. We can't get out the back door, so I have to take the day off and clear it all. It's a Bradford pear tree and the bane of my existence. We have another one on the other side of the patio and I'll be dealing with it at some stage too.

It doesn't look like it damaged anything but I can't tell for sure until I start cutting.

tree_zpscycl2nah.jpg

Bradford Pears are nice one time of year, and only when they are in other people's yards.  

Gameday

Classic Bag

So extremely busy these past few weeks with the house and lawn, and the recent rain is putting a huge damper on things. Trying to squeeze in as much golf as I can. Haven't been as active as usual on here, but that will all change once my yard is complete... If mother nature ever cooperates.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Strictly based on my experience, the banged up edges are not significant. The major concern from my experience, especially at the munis, is when the grounds crew does not use a "plate" when creating the cup. Such lack of use can result in what some label "the volcano effect". That is, the ground surrounding the cup is raised a bit. Due to a lack of speed, the ball cannot die into the cup but rather is turned from the cup.

Where I'm from we called this “lumpy doughnut”. And you are correct, it will turn away balls that would have otherwise ended up in the bottom of the cup - very frustrating.

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

At my old course the cups were not always set correctly, the flagsticks were lightweight, and the wind tended to lift them out of the cup slightly causing damage to the edges.  Another reason I changed courses.

My muni has a decent grounds crew, and the course moves cups every two days; on tournament days the cup is moved each day.  Generally, golfers do a pretty good job putting pins back in the cups.  The pins are quite heavy and sit solidly in the cups, which is needed because of our winds.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Got my first mosquito bite yesterday.  There was a crop duster plane spraying the river delta on the other side of the freeway last week and I think the mosquitos moved over to my course.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Update: Cleaned up although the back of the house needs a wash from where the tree hit it but no damage there. It took the flyscreen off its track so that was an easy fix. You'll see I lost my Weber kettle...time for an upgrade! We also lost a patio chair. And the pile is where the pool is meant to go. Bryce, the young bloke across the road is going to earn a quick quid and get rid of the pile for me on Friday.

tree%20damage_zpsotsqg1fp.jpg

tree%20damage%202_zpsureyczjh.jpg

tree%20damage%203_zps9ob9zghu.jpg

tree%20damage%204_zpsa86x4vwc.jpg

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!