Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Post Milestones

No3PuttLaLa

EDIT: MODS CAN DELETE IF YOU WANT

I keep getting pulled to this thread for some reason. Was supposed to be How'd you play!

No milestones today folks!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Not so much a post milestone, but one I have all of you as membership to thank for. I have crossed the 10k reactions barrier. 

So a big thank you to everyone in the MGS Forum. I feel quite privileged to be a mod for all of you and help direct the forum with the current group. It has been around 6.5 years since I joined and have seen a lot of members come and go and read so much content I can't begin to imagine. I really hope to continue bringing cool fresh content and discussions for all to read and in likeness of many others follow me threads I am going to do one of my own as I strive to get back to single digits and work hard to improve my game. As soon as I have my goals set and a few other things I'll post it. 

Anyway thank you all for putting up with my long winded posts, various dog and family photos and several other posts that seem to go on and on. I love being able to write for everyone here and truly appreciate everyone in this community as it really is my online home. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• 1 month later...

Anyone nearing any post milestones? @Golfspy_TCB you must be close to something given how much you've been rocking lately!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

On 12/3/2022 at 9:19 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Anyone nearing any post milestones? @Golfspy_TCB you must be close to something given how much you've been rocking lately!

This next summer will be my 10th anniversary on the forum.  I'm hoping to make 20K posts before the date.  As the date get closer and if I have a lot of posts to go, I might have to invoke the @Shankster method.  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Well dang. Just realized this post makes 6001 for me....Hell of a lot of content. Some golf, a lot not. I love coming here which I always express and it has literally taken place of all my social media accounts. I use Instagram to post reviews and link them back to here so its all encompassing MGS. 

Appreciate so many folks on here. Some real genuine folks on here and was really hoping to meet several folks down in NC for the trip but alas was not meant to be. @Getoffmylawn @sirchunksalot @EasyPutter @Shankster @cnosil @tommc23@bens197 @Swood1994 and so many others nothing against ya if I missed some names!

The site has pushed me way deeper into my golf game which is such a big part of my life, it is my stress reliever and am so much happier when I play well lol.

Cheers to all those out there on the site new or old, if you are newer and contemplating being active and read this, there is so much more here than golf. This year has been amazing as we all know test wise but there is so much in the off season as well.

Congrats on the awesome milestone, Mark! I just hit 1000 posts on my good morning thread comment this morning, so I've got a long ways to catch up! But I can echo everything you said. This forum has turned into a lot more for me than just a place to dive deeper into my golf game. So glad I made the decision to post a question about club selection last year and decided to keep posting and get more involved.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

19 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Well dang. Just realized this post makes 6001 for me....Hell of a lot of content. Some golf, a lot not. I love coming here which I always express and it has literally taken place of all my social media accounts. I use Instagram to post reviews and link them back to here so its all encompassing MGS. 

Appreciate so many folks on here. Some real genuine folks on here and was really hoping to meet several folks down in NC for the trip but alas was not meant to be. @Getoffmylawn @sirchunksalot @EasyPutter @Shankster @cnosil @tommc23@bens197 @Swood1994 and so many others nothing against ya if I missed some names!

The site has pushed me way deeper into my golf game which is such a big part of my life, it is my stress reliever and am so much happier when I play well lol.

Cheers to all those out there on the site new or old, if you are newer and contemplating being active and read this, there is so much more here than golf. This year has been amazing as we all know test wise but there is so much in the off season as well.

Congratulations!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Congratulations!!!

How could I forget my fellow New Englander transplanted to the sunshine state!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

3 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

How could I forget my fellow New Englander transplanted to the sunshine state!

Thanks, there’s a few people in NE who want to forget I was there😁

Rick

Left Hand, 

26 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Congrats - that's quite an achievement in a short period of time. I'm looking forward to reading many more of your posts. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Thanks, there’s a few people in NE who want to forget I was there😁

That makes two of us  Nutmeggers.  - there's probably a not wanted sign for me at the CT/NY border. 😆

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

25 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

No mention of the guy who told you to join in the first place huh.... I see how it is! haha

I can't believe you're at 6K already!  DANG.  I'm glad you joined up and became active here.  

I guess I'll just leave it at this when you mention some of those great names above and the community we have here in general...  I told you so! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 minute ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

No mention of the guy who told you to join in the first place huh.... I see how it is! haha

I can't believe you're at 6K already!  DANG.  I'm glad you joined up and became active here.  

I guess I'll just leave it at this when you mention some of those great names above and the community we have here in general...  I told you so! 

I prefaced it with "want to meet"....I already see you weekly....by choice or not is up in the air but here we are!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

5 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

That makes two of us  Nutmeggers.  - there's probably a not wanted sign for me at the CT/NY border. 😆

I know more than the 2 of us that aren’t favorite sons!

Rick

Left Hand, 

7 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Is there a reward out for ya crossing the border? We can split it if ya let me know when youre going back....couple days in the slammer for some golf equipment sounds like a good trade off

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

An old Sub vet who spent some time in NE in the 80's and 90's including CT,ME,NH . just ask some older bouncers with a limp, they will vouch for me.😆

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

4 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Appreciate so many folks on here. Some real genuine folks on here and was really hoping to meet several folks down in NC for the trip but alas was not meant to be. @Getoffmylawn @sirchunksalot @EasyPutter @Shankster @cnosil @tommc23@bens197 @Swood1994 @PMookie@Rickp and so many others nothing against ya if I missed some names!

Congratulations on the milestone, Mark! That's a heckuva lot of posts and I want you to know I enjoy reading what you put out. You're an awesome member here and one of quite a lot I'd like to meet one day. It's always been a pleasure to see you on the community call, I love that format just to get to know the personalities of everyone on here better. Here's to 6000+ more! 🎉

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Congratulations on the milestone, Mark! That's a heckuva lot of posts and I want you to know I enjoy reading what you put out. You're an awesome member here and one of quite a lot I'd like to meet one day. It's always been a pleasure to see you on the community call, I love that format just to get to know the personalities of everyone on here better. Here's to 6000+ more! 🎉

You’re one of the kindest people man (online anyway, but I’m assuming outside of that as well lol) hopefully some day we can get a round in.

love the forum calls babe not been able to jump on past few weeks but hopefully this week

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

4 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Appreciate so many folks on here. Some real genuine folks on here and was really hoping to meet several folks down in NC for the trip but alas was not meant to be. @Getoffmylawn @sirchunksalot @EasyPutter @Shankster @cnosil @tommc23@bens197 @Swood1994 @PMookie@Rickp and so many others nothing against ya if I missed some names!

Congrats on the 6grand. I’ve been gone for months and still got nearly a grand more 😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Fred Mitchell said:

An old Sub vet who spent some time in NE in the 80's and 90's including CT,ME,NH . just ask some older bouncers with a limp, they will vouch for me.😆

Spent some time in New London?

Rick

Left Hand, 

9 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Spent some time in New London?

Yes until we went to the shipyard in Kittery Maine ironically named Portsmouth Naval Shipyard because its a Island in the river between ME and NH. Quite a change from rural Alabama. 

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

1 hour ago, Fred Mitchell said:

Yes until we went to the shipyard in Kittery Maine ironically named Portsmouth Naval Shipyard because its a Island in the river between ME and NH. Quite a change from rural Alabama. 

Weather & culturally.

Rick

Left Hand, 

18 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Weather & culturally.

Rural Maine makes parts of Mississippi look like city slickers 😂

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Congrats on the 6grand. I’ve been gone for months and still got nearly a grand more 😂😂😂😂

Long time no see;  when are the puppies arriving?   Or do you have a houseful already?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Congratulations!

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Long time no see;  when are the puppies arriving?   Or do you have a houseful already?

He’s just been cooking up a storm

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I hit 3000 a week or so ago. I was waiting for the magic number and wanted to do something special but I got caught up in something and next thing you know I was 5 past already. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

1 minute ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I hit 3000 a week or so ago. I was waiting for the magic number and wanted to do something special but I got caught up in something and next thing you know I was 5 past already. 

Your profile shows you at 2895;  another week or so you might be at 3000.   🙂  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

22 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Your profile shows you at 2895;  another week or so you might be at 3000.   🙂  

Ahh so I didn’t miss it. I did get an auto congratulations message when my rank went to 3000. I don’t know how all that works but I guess I confused it with the number of posts.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag