Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Double Bend Install

If you're looking for the proper way to align the shaft..... there is a lot of tutorial on You Tube or online golf store for component.

As the final adjustment, each golfer will make slight adjustment for his own use. Not every putter has perfectly aligned shaft.  If you lay several double bend putter shaft side by side, I'd bet none of them will match exactly.  But for the majority of the golfers, small tolerance in spec. will not be noticed.

I was having a super OCD moment when I reinstalled a double bend putter shaft. I had this whole setup with a level against a straight wall with a chair so that the shaft wouldn't move while the epoxy was drying. I swear I spent hours looking down the putter grip to the putter head to make sure it was lined up correctly. And then I kept making micro adjustments during the first few hours while the epoxy was drying. Normally you shouldn't adjust a club while the epoxy is drying, but this is a putter and I don't swing it, so I wasn't worried about negatively impacting the strength of the bond.

Don't be as OCD as I was.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

• 9 months later...

Hardest thing to install to my eye, best thing is prayer. Most double bend putters I see in stores look installed crooked. The last one I did took 5 tries! Also use 5 min epoxy, doesn't matter what the strength is for a putter. Once installed correctly I don't think you can beat them, must be the weighting.

Driver Titleist 910 with KuroKage R or Cleveland Classic

3 wd Titleist 910 with Diamana

7 wd Snake eyes with Irod

23 and 28 Adams Idea Pro Gold Hybrids with nv protos

Irons either Adams Idea Pro Gold chrome or smoke, or wishon 555 with KK 70

TM wedges

Putters - Snake eyes (4), Cleveland (8), Cameron (6), or others.