Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Quick intro and WITB

Hello everyone,

Just a quick rundown of my experience with the sport. I played golf in high school, worked my way down to a 13 handicap. Once I got married and life took over, I stopped playing for a little over 8 years, and I just got back into the sport roughly a year ago. I am currently somewhere around a 19 handicap. 
WITB - I just upgraded to the Ping G425max driver, I use a Ping G400 3 Wood, I’m still bouncing around trying to find the right 3 Hybrid, but I currently game a Taylormade Rescue FCT. I use the Ping i15 Irons, yellow dot +0.5” and vokey SM7 wedges. The ole flat stick is an Evnroll ER8. 
What do you game?

Edited by Shaw07

WITB - Ping G425max, Ping G400 3W, Ping I15 irons, Vokey SM7 wedges, Evnroll ER8 putter. 

• Shaw07 changed the title to Quick intro and WITB

Shawn welcome back to the game. I can relate as kids and deployments during a military career definitely kept me away from the course for a long stretch. Coming back into golf after being used to Titleist Professional 90s or 100s as the standard for golf balls and watching the Pro's face as he tried to explain to me that golf balls had changed and compression wasn't a reference point anymore must have been very humorous to those around me. So, all of that said, you can see my WITB listing shows some similarities. My G400 driver, which might become a ZX7 soon even though I love my Ping. On the 3w and hybrid I cannot say anything good enough about my M3 and M4 and shaft combos. Both are great, workable clubs. I have a couple of buddies who have been Vokey stalwarts for years, but the recently switched to TM and Mizuno wedges. I went to the T20s from Cleveland RTX3s a couple of years back and I love 'em. Welcome back to the game.

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

Started playing Golf in 2017 (thanks to my Wife) for buying a membership with Club Corp. I've finally worked my Handicap down to 10.4 and working to continually improve. Thinking of replacing my 5 Wood or 3 Hybrid for a 4 Iron. 

WITB

Driver: Ping G410 LST, Project X Riptide CB 65grams

3 Wood: Cobra Radspeed 14.5 , Fujikara Motore X F3 

5 wood: Ping G410, Project X HZRDS Yellow Small Batch

3 Hybrid: Ping G410, Mitsubishi C6 Stiff

Irons: Mizuno JPX919 Forged 5-PW, Project X LTZ 5.5 

Wedges: 52 (bent to 50), 56, 60 Edel Wedges, KBS Wedge Shaft

Putter: TaylorMade Tour Spider

Welcome! glad you were able to get back into the game! Sounds like a great setup and plenty of reviews on hybrids here for you to check out!

My bag is in my signature, need to update my WITB thread, probably update end of the year!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!