Donations for refugees from Ukraine

Kanoito

Hey spies!

Unless you've been living under a rock the past month, I think the news about Russia invading Ukraine are pretty much known to everyone.

Perhaps in the US and the rest of the American continent, the effects of the war haven't been felt yet, but for us in Europe, the influx of refugees increases with each passing day (for obvious geographic reasons).

I've been volunteering on weekends, organizing donations, buying stuff for their daily needs (soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc) and delivering used furniture, pots, clothes, etc.

If any of you wants to help, but doesn't know how or there are no channels available, feel free to send me a PM. I can take donations via Paypal, do the purchases in your name or in the name of MGS community and deliver them to those in need. I can also provide receipts if requested.

Dear mods, if this is not desired, please feel free to delete the thread.

Thanks in advance and let's all be thankful for what we have. Sometimes we just take things for granted... if there are any veterans out there who voluntarily joined the foreign legion, may God bless you and protect you.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Moderators' Note:

The humanitarian aims of this post are not political. Any Forum members who wish to aid Kanoito in his work of helping the Ukranian refugees can send him a PM as he asked. But in the interest of not wanting to open a thread for a discussion of the war itself and the surrounding political issues, we are locking this thread to further posts.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX E722 16.5°, Tensei AV RAW Blue 65 S
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 19°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 22°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:callaway-small: Epic Forged 7 27°
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 7–PW
Diamond Tour Innazone 3.0 50°, 54°, 58°, Aldila NV 95 Graphite
:L.A.B.: DF3, Counterbalanced 37", TPT shaft, Garsen Quad Tour 17"

Full WITB with pictures

Just wanted to give this a bump, in case others missed it when it was first posted. Because the thread is locked, it would be easy for it to get buried. We still don't want to open a discussion here, but wanted to support a Forum member trying to do good.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX E722 16.5°, Tensei AV RAW Blue 65 S
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 19°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 22°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:callaway-small: Epic Forged 7 27°
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 7–PW
Diamond Tour Innazone 3.0 50°, 54°, 58°, Aldila NV 95 Graphite
:L.A.B.: DF3, Counterbalanced 37", TPT shaft, Garsen Quad Tour 17"

Full WITB with pictures