The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

gm all

Grey, overcast and foggy here but no rain .. yet... Temps still mild, too, but we all know that's gonna change soon.

Got a few things done around the house yesterday plus some needed lawn patching in the afternoon (aerated first, then some turf builder with broadleaf weed killer, some full sun rye mix seed then a light cover of topsoil. And some watering of course!).

Hoping to get some range time in later, otherwise some light indoor exercise and catch up on that replay of the community call.

Hope y'all have a Fun Friday whatever it entails for ya!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Friday in She World my spies is normally a fun day for the indentured. Not today, the bossy female is taking me in for the myriad of medical tests she and the physician /gutter repair individual that she found for me have decided on. So praying that the outcome is survival of the tests and just no golf for me today. 
   I got so ,so close to making through the “Princess of Purchases” buying blitz without drama and punishment yesterday. For the “visit “ to the first 12 establishments, I was able to hold true to the husband mantra of the day of……42CA7E18-F15B-46D5-BE6C-F5A3B94C5AF7.jpeg.cd9f0be0790996c32299486cc636addb.jpeg.However, when we arrived at the dreaded super shoe store of all shoe stores and the wife person informed me she would be awhile, she then trapped me by asking me what I was going to do…I could not restrain myself and blurted out the insurrection verbiage of..

8A4C2383-9A01-49E6-968A-947EAE36F7CF.jpeg.0b268ff9e23671cccd66bde7fbf38705.jpeg

Needless to say, when we arrived back to the “Female Fantasyland” I was put in the husband holding tank and my medical testing dietary restrictions were started 8 hours early…    
   We are now off to; poke, prod, bleed, cough, and say ahhh land. 
   Hope the rest of the spy nation has a great jump on the weekend. If someone has the time, might they consider hitting a shank for me, while on the practice range of course. 

Good Morning All, 

Cool, overcast morning signals Fall has arrived in Southwest Ohio. Going to play a round at the home course this morning, I will update the appropriate threads upon completion.

Have a great Friday!

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

1 minute ago, ejgaudette said:

Good morning all!

Got out for a lovely round yesterday, and shot pretty well as I outlined in the How'd You Play thread, shot a 75 and got some beautiful views. Today my wife is off on an adventure and my girls are home. Should be a lovely day.

Hope everyone enjoys their Friday.

IMG_2336.jpg.38a3650233340ec5b7cdacf84741b0b1.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg.6bd344ba82a206b6612e87f099857452.jpg

Nice shootin'! 

Owl's Nest looks just as nice as when I played it in 2007. Gorgeous course - esp in the fall.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Axis1 TourHM
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

5 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Nice shootin'! 

Owl's Nest looks just as nice as when I played it in 2007. Gorgeous course - esp in the fall.

Yes very nice views though a bit of a hike, I always get the "You sure you wanna walk?" from the starter, "Yes, I have been here before I know how hilly the back is." Makes for a great work out. Course was still in good shape, though the number of spike marks was out of this world, it looked like no one was picking up their feet.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Good Friday Morning Spies! 

A little warmer in Central Florida, than the chilly numbers seeing up north. 75 degrees & starting to cloud up, hope the rain holds off for today.  Finishing up first cup of espresso, getting ready for Ranger duties today. Hopefully get in 9 holes after work.  Itching to play, especially after a TheStack session last night.  One cool thing about golf, you never stop learning.  While there's a bit of disappointment in seeing my current swing speeds, I'm learning more about my swing in just 4 sessions! 

Have a Great Friday Everyone!! Hit'em Straight! ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Good morning and TGIF all!

Second cup of coffee is almost gone 😬 might need to brew another pot as there's either a hole in it or someone stole some of my share.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Good morning all and happy Friday! Out of the office by 3pm today and then taking the boys to the new Paw Patrol movie at a theater about 35 minutes from home. They've got the big recliner chairs and prices are SUPER cheap. Only $32 for all 4 of us for tickets, and concessions are reasonable as well. Should be a really fun evening. Tomorrow morning we are heading to a friend's house in Appleton, WI, for a college friend group reunion and heading to a beer festival for the afternoon. Haven't seen a few of our friends in multiple years so looking forward to that as well.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

Good morning all!

Got out for a lovely round yesterday, and shot pretty well as I outlined in the How'd You Play thread, shot a 75 and got some beautiful views. Today my wife is off on an adventure and my girls are home. Should be a lovely day.

Hope everyone enjoys their Friday.

IMG_2336.jpg.38a3650233340ec5b7cdacf84741b0b1.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg.6bd344ba82a206b6612e87f099857452.jpg

Owl's nest.... you son-of-a! 

I think that is my favorite finishing hole of any course I've played.  Top notch views, a challenging, but not too difficult hole layout (unless the wind is blowing straight at you), some nice chairs to sit and watch groups come in, and the dang strongest gin and tonics you'll find in NH from the bar behind the green! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Owl's nest.... you son-of-a! 

I think that is my favorite finishing hole of any course I've played.  Top notch views, a challenging, but not too difficult hole layout (unless the wind is blowing straight at you), some nice chairs to sit and watch groups come in, and the dang strongest gin and tonics you'll find in NH from the bar behind the green! 

They built out a new patio there off the 18th overlooking the 10th. The other local course was bought by them so my membership this month (the other course is closed for renovations) got me out for just the $24, even though I walked. Still a good deal.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3