5 Wood or Hybrid, which do you prefer?

Personally, I carry a 25 hybrid in place of my 5 iron, a 22 hybrid in place of my 4 iron and a 18.5* (5) wood. 

Callaway Rogue ST max driver (Tour Ad IZ-6)

Cobra LTD-X 3 and 5 wood (Tour AD UB-6)

PXG 0317 X Hybrid (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue)

PXG Gen 6 P 5-G irons (Mitsubishi MMT)

PXG 0311 Forged wedges (Mitsubishi MMT)

Ping Tein 4 putter

blessed beyond measure. 

I actually just worked through this exact question this summer. I was replacing my fairways and did some thinking. More often than not, when I need that long of a club I'm usually in the rough or in a situation where the hybrid is the better choice. Hybrids are easier to hit out of the rough and fairways are better for just that. You have to be honest with yourself and think about where most of your long shots are being taken. So I ended up ditching the 5 wood for a 3 hybrid. I'm only getting older so I've also started researching 5 hybrids because I feel like I can't hit my 5 like I used to. A lot of us just don't want to admit that we probably should be playing more forgiving clubs.

Driver:  Wilson Staff Cortex 9* Atmos Blue 6

3 Wood: Ping G25

3 Hybrid: Tour Edge Exotics C721

4 Hybrid: TaylorMade Aeroburner 

Irons 5-AW: Sub 70 699, True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 115g

Sand Wedge: Ping CBX4 56*

Putter:   Wilson Staff Infinite Bucktown 34"

10 minutes ago, FightingScot82 said:

I actually just worked through this exact question this summer. I was replacing my fairways and did some thinking. More often than not, when I need that long of a club I'm usually in the rough or in a situation where the hybrid is the better choice. Hybrids are easier to hit out of the rough and fairways are better for just that. You have to be honest with yourself and think about where most of your long shots are being taken. So I ended up ditching the 5 wood for a 3 hybrid. I'm only getting older so I've also started researching 5 hybrids because I feel like I can't hit my 5 like I used to. A lot of us just don't want to admit that we probably should be playing more forgiving clubs.

Exactly my thought process. In my fitting with PXG the hybrid option was just a better direction for me. I will say that at time, and I mean not very often, I can hit my 22* hybrid with a much lower ball flight which can be tough with holding greens. 

Callaway Rogue ST max driver (Tour Ad IZ-6)

Cobra LTD-X 3 and 5 wood (Tour AD UB-6)

PXG 0317 X Hybrid (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue)

PXG Gen 6 P 5-G irons (Mitsubishi MMT)

PXG 0311 Forged wedges (Mitsubishi MMT)

Ping Tein 4 putter

blessed beyond measure. 

For the last four years I've gamed the Callaway Super Hybrids vs. their ( or anybody elses) fairways. The Supers are built with face and body materials like their drivers which fairways are not - this is a big factor for me. I played the Epic Super Hybrids first. I have a set of 2/16 degree, 3/18 degree and 4/ 21 degree Paradym Super Hybrids now. I find these far more versitile and easier to hit than a fairway metal. They fly a bit higher with less spin. I adjust the first two to 15,19 degrees respectively to mimic a 3 and 5 "fairway" and the 4 hybrid is my "4" iron". I have a particular dogleg left par 5 that the 2 is ideal for driving and the next shot and a long par 3 that either the 2 or 3 are perfect off the tee. Any of them are perfect for the other par 5s second shot.

Sub 70 699 pro v2 irons, 010 putter and TAIII wedges. Callaway Paradym triple diamond driver. Paradym Super Hybrids 2 ( 15 degree set)  3 (19 degree set) and  4 ( 22 degree set). 

I carry both, 3 hybrids and the 5 wood. I know that's a lot of head covers but I need them all. The 3rd hybrid was added this spring it's a Ping 30* which replaced my 6 iron. I don't carry a 3 wood. 

I tend to hook hybrids much more than fairway woods so my choice is a fairway wood.  Wish I would have purchased a G410 7 wood when I purchased my 3 & 5 woods.  I prefer my woods to match.

• Driver _ Ping G400 Max
  • Woods _ Ping G410 3 & 5 | Cleveland Launcher XL HALO 7
  • Hybrid _ Titleist 818 H1 25deg 
  • Irons _ Titleist T300 6-GW
  • Wedges _ Titleist SM10 52F & 56S
  • Putter _ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife Two Bar Hybrid
  • Distance _ Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS | Precision Pro NX7 Pro
  • Ball _ Titleist Pro V1 yellow
  • GHIN _ HCP floats between 8 & 12

:ping-small:  :cleveland-small: :titelist-small:  :vokey-small:   :odyssey-small:  :rife-putters-1:  :918457628_PrecisionPro:  :sunmountain: :Clicgear:   :footjoy-small:  

"Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips"

Both.  3w, 5w, driving iron, 5h, 6i.  I use the driving iron as my rescue/punch a lot.  I live under the trees and bushes, never go near the fairway!  No pure iron lower than 6.  Actually, my course has little rough, lots of use of 5 wood off the fairway and in good lie.  Horses for courses.  I switch when on a course with normal grass rough, I have a 2nd higher loft 24 degree driving iron that goes in and the 3w or 5w or 5h will come out.  Both driving irons are Mizuno, nice clubs.

Drv: PXG 0211 10.5 deg, Evnflo Riptide CB 40 gram A flex; and 2004 Callaway 454 Ti 10 deg on RCH 65 regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram A flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli-Hi 3i 18 degree, Recoil 95 reg flex.

4 iron:  GFF Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree forged hollow body now (June 2024) on Aerotech Steelfiber 😍😃💥.

5 Hybrid: Mizuno 2017 version JPX Fli-Hi wave tech, Recoil ESX 460 reg flex.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil Smacwrap ES 760, reg flex.

Wedges: 2 Mizuno S5 52/09.  One bent up 2 degrees, one bent down 2 degrees.😍.  And a 60 deg Mizu T7.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" brass/bronze. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, Stroke Lab multi material shaft.🙃

My major (present) conundrum. I'm a hybrid fan, gaming a 19, 22, 24 and 28-degree hybrids before going to 7 iron etc.

At the other end I have Driver and (older) 16-degree 3 wood that has its moments. 

I've tried a variety of 19-degree hybrids but there is nothing there that I would sleep with so I'm on the verge of updating 3 wood (14/15 Degree) and slipping a 18/19 degree 5 wood  in bag.

I'd be very interested in comments on 3 and 5 woods. Tending towards Ping 425 5-wood (have Ping irons and Driver) but open to anything (Xxio?)  

BOTH.  As a well seasoned senior a 3 wood from the fairway is useless so I have a 5 wood as my club of choice.  I then have hybrids to replace my 3 and 4 irons.  Even on TOUR 7 woods are not uncommon.  At my last fitting about 9 months back my driver swing speed was low 90's so I am not a complete hack and I still can break 80 as often as not on a 6100 yard course.  If you can't get it airborne or don't hit it any further than the next shorter club in your bag.  Dump it.

I always struggled with fairway woods so shunned them somewhat especially as I found I was able to hit a hybrid really well. I have two in the top of my bag these days and can't fault them. That being said my game has improved a lot recently as I've made some swing changes and have definitely been considering what will help me more on longer par 5s...

:callaway-small: Callaway X 416
:mizuno-small: Hybrid 19° - JPX850
:cobra-small: Baffler 23° Hybrid
:mizuno-small: Irons - MPH4 5-PW
:vokey-small:SM7 54°
:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore Full-Face 50° & 58°
RUNNER Mallet putter  

There is room for both in my bag. I hit my 5 wood about 12 yards more than my 4 hybrid. My 4H replaced my 3 and 4 irons. My 5W works really well in shorter grass and my 4H is king for longer distance rough shots.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

Going back a few years, I carried a 3W, 3h, 4h, 5h.   I stopped carrying the 3w the last 2 seasons because it was costing more strokes than it was saving.   I had a Cleveland Hy-wood, and a 3h (Calloway XR) that matched my 4h.  I sort of switched back and forth between the 2 depending on my game and the course.  I could hit the Hy-wood a bit further, but had more confidence in the hybrid.   

Last spring, I added a 7w into the mix.  It was yardage-wise equivalent to my 4h, but the flight was much higher and the carry longer.   That got me thinking maybe a 5 wood would be the answer.  So this Feb, I added a 5w to the bag.   

But, after working on my swing though the winter (simulator), I discovered I can hit the 7w anywhere from 155 (big cut/fade and 3/4 swing) to over 200 ( low draw with roll out).   So,  I shelved the 3h and 4h. 

And THEN, I started hitting the 3w good again.  So now I carry  3w (Ping 410), 5w (Ping 425 SFT), 7w (Titleist 915F), ... 5h, 6h, 8i - GW, etc. etc.   

I have not sold the 3 and 4 hybrids.   But, I feel that the 3 fairway woods give me the option of distance -- or if I choke down, narrow my stance and shorten my swing, also good contact and consistent shots.   

I cover, essentially, 170 (stock 7w) to about 205 or 210 (stock 3w).

Full disclosure, I am 65 years old and play to about an 8 HDCP.    I can comfortably play up to about 6000- 6200 yards with this set up and not feel overwhelmed by the course.   I prefer 5800 (ish) as I get to hit a few more short irons which is better for my HDCP.   

I miss the hybrids for low punch shots, though.  The fairway woods just want to flight the ball too much to be dependable if I need a shot under, say, 15 - 20 feet.  So I occasionally throw a 4i in the bag if I know I am going to be playing a course with lots of trees in play.   Otherwise, that part will be a big struggle (for me). 

I can't say enough good things about  the 7w.  Game changer.  Mine was $85 2 years ago at a sports-resale shop.   I love the versatility.    I think everyone should carry one.  It is a club I know I can carry (dependably) 165 to 170, and hold a green.   So any type of forced carry (bunker, pond, waste area, creek, etc) from outside about 155, that is going to be my club of choice. 

----------

PIng G410, 10.5 set at 9.5/  Cleveland 3+ Hy-wood (18*) / Titleist 915 7w / Callaway XR 4h / Tour Edge HL-4 5h / Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal 7i - GW / Tommy Armour 845 CB wedges (52, 56*).   Ping Sigma 2 Fetch Putter.   SkyTrak in the Garage.  

I currently have a 3w, 5w, 4h in the bag. I'll likely be replacing them with a new 3w, 5w, 7w, 5h and removing my 5i. I love fairway woods. Always have. I've had success with every one I've ever had. Pretty much the same for hybrids. Both dating back to my TM Firesole 3w and Rescue.

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter: Maltby Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

I mix between a 5W and a 2 iron. 5W if it's wet and I need more carry. 

I can't hit hybrids. The offset causes a huge hook for me

TSR2 9° with Tensei AV Xlink Blue 65 TSR Stiff  
TSR2 15° HZRDUS Black Stiff
TSR2 18° HZRDUS Black Stiff
2 Iron T200 Utility HZRDUS Black Stiff
4 Iron T200 Utility HZRDUS Black Stiff
T150 5- PW (44) Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff
Vokey SM9 48.10 F Grind, 
Vokey SM9 54.10 S Grind, 
Vokey SM9 60.08 M Grind, 
L.A.B Mezz Max Broomstick
Grip Master Tour Wrap Grips
Taylormade TP5

I relinquished my 3-wood a couple of years ago and now go with 5-wood turned down to 17.5° (Stealth), 19° hybrid (M3) & 22° utility (iCrossover). It's the best of all worlds 🙂

Edited by Wakit300

:cobra-small: Aerojet LS 9° / Brava BGT SE F/4
:taylormade-small: Stealth FW 5 / TPT 16 MK/MT/SW
:taylormade-small: M3 3/19° Rescue / Fujikura Ventus Red 7-S
:ping-small: iCrossover 4 / :accra: Fx200H M4
:srixon-small: Srixon ZX7 (5-AW) - :Nippon: ProModus3 Tour 120
:mizuno-small:  T20 56° & 60°/ :Nippon: ProModus3 Tour 125 Wedge
Royal GRIP V Sand Wrap
L.A.B. MEZZ.1 / L.A.B. :accra:
:bridgestone-small: Tour BX

3 and 7 woods for me. The closed face on hybrids creates a lower ball flight that hooks.

Drivers: Titleist TSR2 10 degree Tensei AV Blue 55 shaft and Ping G425 10.5 degree Alta CB 55 shaft 

Fairway woods: TaylorMade Burner 15 and Titleist TS2 18 Kuro Kage shaft

Irons: Ping G425 irons 5-PW w/ Alta CB graphite shafts

Wedges: Mizuno JPX 921 gap 51. Ping Glide sand wedge 56. Titleist Vokey SM-07 lob wedge 60

Grips: Golf Pride MCC midsize plus 4 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura midsize

Balls: Titleist Pro V1 and Titleist Velocity

I used to play a 3 & 5 wood way back when and then when I got really long I carried a 13.5° 3-wood and a 17° hybrid. I felt the hybrid gave me a little more distance (naturally) as well as control over the 5 wood. After that I’ve pretty much kept my set up the same but moving to a 19-20° 4 hybrid and 3-wood setup. I think my hybrid is one of my safest clubs in the bag at this point. Nothing but high praise for the Mizuno ST 230 from the Mizuno long game test last year, I love that club. 

Edited by Swood1994

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

Depending on which golf course that I play;

One course is flat I keep the #3 and #4 hybrids in the bag.

Another course has hills and elevated greens I will put the #5 and #7 fwys. in the bag.

WITB:

MALTBY TS2 irons Mizuno 54* mpt11 wedge Inazone 58* wedge

MALTBY KE4 tour driver  Ray Cook putter M1X

Integra #3 fwy.  SMT #5 fwy.

I was lucky enough to be a tester for the Sub70 fairway woods a couple years ago, I tested a 5-wood.  It was basically a comparison to my Titleist 19* hybrid.  I hit both of them right around 200 yards carry, but Trackman testing showed the 5-wood had an apex about 10 feet higher than the hybrid.  Since I use this on a few par-3 holes at my home course, the 5-wood is in my bag, the hybrid is in the basement.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I actually use both. I’ve gamed a 5W instead of a 3W for years after reading an article that most amateurs don’t generate enough club speed to consistently make the 3W go farther than the 5W.  Sure enough,  I dropped several strokes immediately upon making the change.  As for the hybrids, I replaced both my 4 and 5 irons with hybrids last fall when I bought new clubs for the first time in two decades. They are so much easier to hit, and I watched my scores go down a few more strokes. 

Driver, 5W, 4H, 5H, 6I - 9I, PW, AW:  Callaway Rogue ST Max

Wedges:  Cleveland RTX Zipcore 58* Satin Low, 54* Black High, 50* Raw Mid

Putter:  Odyssey White Hot OG 7S 

Balls:  Pro-V1 from March - October

Supersoft from November - February

Cart: Sun Mountain Speed Cart circa 2004

Working through this again — Earlier in season, ditched the 3w; replaced with the 5w & 7w which tested well at indoor fitting (dispersion, distance). However, with range work & 20-rounds, neither has been satisfactory from the tee nor rough. So, I’m considering going back to the ‘old setup’ of 3w/3h/5h …

Driver:    :callaway-logo-1:  Big Bertha. 2023. A-Light. 12.5’

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1:  Big Bertha. 2023. A-Light. 19.0’

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1:  Big Bertha. 2023. A-Light. 21.0’ Heavenwood

Irons:      :callaway-logo-1:  Big Bertha. 2023. A-Light. 6-7-8-9-PW-AW.

Wedge:    :cleveland-small: CBX-Zipcore. Wedge. 50’

Wedge:    :cleveland-small: CBX-Zipcore. Wedge. 54’

Putter:       :taylormade-small:Spider. Tour III

I carry 3W, 5W. 4H, 5H & 6H. The 6H was the latest addition.  I play the hybrids as if they were irons. It was worth the effort to dial them in.  I am much better with the hybrids than irons.  I just had to get over my ego.  Being able to hit the 6H 160 convinced me.

The 5H will cover 170 while the 4H clears 180. My 5 wood covers 195.  My 3 wood, off a pristine lie, 210. 

Since I don't drive the ball 300 I have had to get proficient from distance. 

I tried to incorporate a 7 wood into my bag.  It didn't fit any current needs. More than likely I'll give it another try.  Just not anytime soon. 

Thanks for reading.  Cheers. 

On 6/24/2024 at 2:27 PM, Ian Toynbee said:

My major (present) conundrum. I'm a hybrid fan, gaming a 19, 22, 24 and 28-degree hybrids before going to 7 iron etc.

At the other end I have Driver and (older) 16-degree 3 wood that has its moments. 

I've tried a variety of 19-degree hybrids but there is nothing there that I would sleep with so I'm on the verge of updating 3 wood (14/15 Degree) and slipping a 18/19 degree 5 wood  in bag.

I'd be very interested in comments on 3 and 5 woods. Tending towards Ping 425 5-wood (have Ping irons and Driver) but open to anything (Xxio?)  

There are excellent new ones.  My 3w is 6 yrs old tho, Callaway Steelhead Xr on Tensei blue CK A flex, and I learned how to hit it.  5w is newer, Titleist TSi 1, Aldila Ascent reg flex, small head, forces me to concentrate.  The Callaway I bot as a New Old Stock from Callaway pre-owned for a great price.  The Titleist 5w I picked up used, after many hours cruising many barrels full of used clubs at 3 GolfMart stores that I am in often.  Was not cheap but is a keeper.

And yesterday I hit newly re-shafted Mizuno 24 degree Fli-Hi forged and chromed wide hollow body iron, on Aerotech Steelfiber, love absolutely love it.  (Am thinking of re-shafting my whole iron set, even tho Recoil is a good shaft!)  My course has little rough.  Missed fairways means dealing with trees, shrubs, steep banks, or into the muck, so traditional high loft large head rescue clubs are not used often.  I use a driving iron for punching out of the forest.

My bottom line, is horses for courses, and put your hands on as many clubs as you can and keep one when it loves you.  I used to use an old Adams OS Boxter Idea 3 iron, the classic original fairway hybrid.  Out of the rough, it's great.  I have 2 of those type of hybrids in my garage waiting for use on other courses.  

BTW, you related to Arnold?  I read his histories when I was in college a thousand years ago.

Drv: PXG 0211 10.5 deg, Evnflo Riptide CB 40 gram A flex; and 2004 Callaway 454 Ti 10 deg on RCH 65 regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram A flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli-Hi 3i 18 degree, Recoil 95 reg flex.

4 iron:  GFF Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree forged hollow body now (June 2024) on Aerotech Steelfiber 😍😃💥.

5 Hybrid: Mizuno 2017 version JPX Fli-Hi wave tech, Recoil ESX 460 reg flex.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil Smacwrap ES 760, reg flex.

Wedges: 2 Mizuno S5 52/09.  One bent up 2 degrees, one bent down 2 degrees.😍.  And a 60 deg Mizu T7.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" brass/bronze. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, Stroke Lab multi material shaft.🙃

4 hours ago, Donn lost in San Diego said:

There are excellent new ones.  My 3w is 6 yrs old tho, Callaway Steelhead Xr on Tensei blue CK A flex, and I learned how to hit it.  5w is newer, Titleist TSi 1, Aldila Ascent reg flex, small head, forces me to concentrate.  The Callaway I bot as a New Old Stock from Callaway pre-owned for a great price.  The Titleist 5w I picked up used, after many hours cruising many barrels full of used clubs at 3 GolfMart stores that I am in often.  Was not cheap but is a keeper.

And yesterday I hit newly re-shafted Mizuno 24 degree Fli-Hi forged and chromed wide hollow body iron, on Aerotech Steelfiber, love absolutely love it.  (Am thinking of re-shafting my whole iron set, even tho Recoil is a good shaft!)  My course has little rough.  Missed fairways means dealing with trees, shrubs, steep banks, or into the muck, so traditional high loft large head rescue clubs are not used often.  I use a driving iron for punching out of the forest.

My bottom line, is horses for courses, and put your hands on as many clubs as you can and keep one when it loves you.  I used to use an old Adams OS Boxter Idea 3 iron, the classic original fairway hybrid.  Out of the rough, it's great.  I have 2 of those type of hybrids in my garage waiting for use on other courses.  

BTW, you related to Arnold?  I read his histories when I was in college a thousand years ago.

I've started the process of refreshing the bag by purchasing a XXIO 3 wood (due to arrive today) and then based on that performing, will look to fill in the gap with a 7 wood before finally updating my aged 22-degree hybrid with the latest offering-maybe Ping.

Well done in managing a study of great Uncle Arnie's dissertations! 

I don’t carry any hybrids anymore, but to each his/her own. After carrying a Callaway 3H and then a Mizuno CLK 3H for years (I insisted on giving them a VERY long trial), I finally dropped hybrids altogether last Fall. Much happier with a 7W at that distance. I learned to play golf before hybrids, so I’ve been comfortable with long irons all along - even at 70 yo now. YMMV

Almost everyone my age I play with carries several hybrids, prefer them over irons. OTOH they all tell me “if I could hit a 4i like you do, I’d use one too.”

Edited by Middler
  • Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • LAB DF3 w Accra
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 001 F (mesh), Payntr X 005 F, Ecco Biom C4