Sign in to follow this  
Undershooter

MGS Fantasy Football League

Damn I started the wrong D 2 weeks in a row and it cost me. I hate losing nail biters but that's how it is sometimes. Congrats Rev!

Thanks great game, I made a poor move as well subbing Eifert in. Ironically I hate a solid performance from one of my teams and unless Lamar Miller and Odell go off I'm done. Russel Wilson got me. The team with Rivers won. The Chief's D saved me.

• Like 2

NIcely done Rev!  Gotta hope BK's pair of Dolphins come up dry tomorrow night...my QB was injured early and my running back broke his ankle -- both are done for the season - and my understudy tight end had his ass sent to the bench.

As Coach Belichick always says, "next man up..."

The best would be BK and I in the finals and Gronk scoring a TD on the last play of a late game

• Like 2

The best would be BK and I in the finals and Gronk scoring a TD on the last play of a late game

That hurts, man.... :mellow:

It's not because I wouldn't want you in the finals Barbajo it's because I tried to trade Gronk to BK about a month ago and we could not seem to work out a deal.  It would be ironic if I beat him because of Gronk.

I've got Gronk in real life football, but he's doing his best to stop my heart with his frequent injuries.

How can such a ferocious beast be made of porcelain?

Thanks great game, I made a poor move as well subbing Eifert in. Ironically I hate a solid performance from one of my teams and unless Lamar Miller and Odell go off I'm done. Russel Wilson got me. The team with Rivers won. The Chief's D saved me.

can't predict injury man. I'm in the same boat with you there. No way I could know Olsen would go out early and Reed would go off. That's just how it is.
  • Like 2

can't predict injury man. I'm in the same boat with you there. No way I could know Olsen would go out early and Reed would go off. That's just how it is.

Thanks for organizing this! It's been a great season.

• Like 2

Little indecisive on the waiver wire aren't we Barbajo? Haha

Yeah --- picked up DeJuan Harris to replace Thomas Rawls, only to find out Seattle released Harris late last night...

Kinda like the Patriots -- scrounging the waiver wire for championship level stand-ins!!

• Like 2

I've got a team full of stand ins Barbajo - smoke and mirrors at this point.

• Like 1

Like I mentioned earlier in the thread. In my big money league I had Leveon Bell, foster, luck, Deon Lewis, Rawls, Dez and Keenan Allen all go out this year. I am actually still favored to win the championship in the league and it's with a bunch of back ups and a good WR core. If You saw this team at the beginning of the year then You woulda laughed at it.

• Like 1

I'm going to rename my team, Cam Newton and some other guys (any other guys).

• Like 1

Big showdown today -- Rev had me by 19 points going into the final weekend...his RB had a big night Thursday, so I have a LOT of catching up to do.  

Good luck today Rev -- I wish you limited success!!!  

• Like 2