Golfspy_CG2

May-How Many Rounds Played?

As promised last month, I'll start the monthly tab of how many rounds everyone has played during the month.   This is a chance for you retired guys to make us envious with your 20 to 30 plus rounds played.    

Its also a chance for those who struggle to get in 1 or 2 rounds a month to show their wives that..."See hey, I could be this guy that plays both days every weekend, 8 times a month.  My 3 to 4 is nothing"   LOL

I had:

3 18 hole rounds

9-hole rounds

June will definitely be more, rain kept away at least a couple 18 hole rounds and a few 9 holer's 

• Like 1

May I had 20 - 18 hole rounds and 2 - 9 hole rounds

22 rounds at 4 different courses. Hoping to get out to a few more courses in June that I have never been to before.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

3 league rounds (9 holes each)

18 hole tournament.

18 hole round on a new course

• Like 1

... Rough month. Had to go to Portland for 10 days and shoot a Humana infomercial and my family tagged along making it a 7 day vacation with three 12 hour shooting days in the middle for me. No golf, and Bandon is only 4 hours away!  Then we had a TON of rain here in Chicago so I only got in:

8 - 18 hole rounds

I loathe 9 holes as I feel like I am just getting warmed up when it is time to quit. Unless I am hitting multiple balls and using it as a practice round I never play just 9. 

• Like 3

5 or 6, the rain has really kept us off the course here, hopefully we are past it

• Like 1

May

12 -18 hole rounds

10-9 holers

That's about average month.

• Like 1

... Rough month. Had to go to Portland for 10 days and shoot a Humana infomercial and my family tagged along making it a 7 day vacation with three 12 hour shooting days in the middle for me. No golf, and Bandon is only 4 hours away! Then we had a TON of rain here in Chicago so I only got in:

8 - 18 hole rounds

I loathe 9 holes as I feel like I am just getting warmed up when it is time to quit. Unless I am hitting multiple balls and using it as a practice round I never play just 9.

9 holes works it good for me. Play @ 7:00/7:30 and home early B4 the "Supervisor" can complain!

• Like 1

12 - 9 hole rounds. Give or take a few.

May was a better month for me, got in 12 rounds but somehow only four at my club. Played more in Vegas than I have in NY.

This was one of the worst months in my life. I'm so thankful it's behind us!!!!

2 - 18s and 2 9's none breaking 40. But that was nothing compared to how crappy the month was in my personal life. It was a symptom of what was going on.

5- 18 hole rounds. Which could have been more until I decided to get rid of my irons and order a custom built set.

Sent from my LG-H820 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

13   18-hole rounds

9     9-hole rounds

The 9-hole rounds are after my wife gets off work, and we don't keep score; just practice on the course.