Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hogan Adds to its Shaft Lineup - Now Offering DG

GolfSpy Barbajo

As the company gets healthier, the shaft offering will get broader...

Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company Expands its Steel Shaft Assortment to Include True Temper's Dynamic Gold Shaft

All customization options on Ben Hogan Golf Equipment are always FREE including the most prominent shaft on TOUR – Dynamic Gold

Fort Worth, Texas – June 12, 2018 - Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company, LLC, manufacturer of premium golf clubs, golf bags, and accessories, announced today that the company has added True Temper's Dynamic Golf Shaft to their host of shaft offerings.

Unlike most golf equipment companies, the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company offers length, lie, grip and shaft customization without any upcharge. Now, customers can choose from three golf shaft manufacturers; KBS Tour Series in steel, UST Recoil in graphite, and NOW the widely popular Dynamic Gold Series in steel.

With the addition of Dynamic Gold shafts to their assortment (including R-300, S-300 and X-100 flexes) the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company will now offer all irons and wedges in three (3) distinct weights: lightweight KBS Tour 90 (stiff) - 102 grams; standard weight KBS Tour V (stiff) - 110 grams, and tour weight True Temper Dynamic Gold (S-300) - 130 grams.

dynamicgold.JPG

“We are excited to add the Dynamic Gold Shaft to our golf shaft offerings. Many customers expressed interest in this TOUR favorite so we brought in Dynamic Gold Golf Shafts to accommodate those customers,” stated Scott White, Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company President & CEO.

The Dynamic Gold Golf Shaft Family employs a Variable Wall Technology and a tour-proven step pattern to provide exceptional performance for serious golfer. This high-flex, tour-weight steel golf shaft is designed for skilled players seeking a low, penetrating ball flight for optimum control and accuracy.

Ben Hogan Golf Equipment is designed and developed for the accomplished or skilled players so the Dynamic Gold Golf Shaft is the perfect complement to all of Ben Hogan's Golf Equipment.

Ben Hogan Wedges and Irons are available for demo or purchase at www.BenHoganGolf.com exclusively.  True to the company's innovative factory-direct distribution and pricing strategy, all Ben Hogan Wedges and Irons are sold direct-to-consumers with either graphite or steel which includes the new Dynamic Gold Golf Shaft offering.

Ben Hogan Golf Company now provides short-term financing with NO interest, allowing golfers to pay for their new clubs over a period of time. And, players can Trade-UP their old equipment to offset the costs. Visit www.BenHoganGolf.com for more details.

About Ben Hogan Golf Equipment

Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company manufactures premium golf clubs and golf bags, and is committed to continue Ben Hogan's reputation of innovation, performance and classical designs.  The company is based in Fort Worth, Texas, Ben Hogan's longtime home and the site of the original Company which opened in 1953.  The Company offers their premium products online at www.benhogangolf.com exclusively.  By eliminating the retail "middleman", the Company's cost structure is minimized and consumers are able to purchase high-quality golf equipment at factory-direct prices.

To learn more about Ben Hogan Golf, please visit www.benhogangolf.com.

Keep up-to-date with all of the latest Ben Hogan Golf news on social media:
Instagram @BenHoganGolf

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Adding one of the commonest and perhaps one of the cheapest shafts to your line up is hardly ground breaking news. I'd say it's about time more than anything else.

But it's common for a very good reason - it's one of the best - when fitted correctly. As with anything else, I'd like to see anyone getting fitted correctly before opting for the DG, but it's still a solid shaft with great feel for the stronger player. 

To be honest they were probably missing a large amount of the market share by not offering them

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I currently have the X100 on my TaylorMade RBZ irons. I was custom fitted for them, although I see a lot of pros play with the X100s, which makes me think they could be too stiff for me? Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Could be a perfect fit for you or the worst shaft ever. All depends on your swing speed and club head delivery.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Could be a perfect fit for you or the worst shaft ever. All depends on your swing speed and club head delivery.

I was fitted by a Top 100 clubfitter according to golf digest, so I am hoping he did a good job. I hit them pretty well, but this was also five years ago. My swing could be different by now.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Archived