2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

Message added by STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

On 12/26/2020 at 2:24 PM, JohnSmalls said:

I’ve got that need...the need for speed!  Looks like I’m joining the Superspeed fray. I know the LM or SS radar topic has been broached and covered fully, but I think I’ve got a question that may not have been covered.  The reindeer express brought the sticks but I’ve got to find a LM or SS radar. 

I’ve been wrestling the idea of saving up for a Mevo+ for the past few weeks...or even a Mevo— but I haven’t committed yet and I’d rather not buy a LM for just SS training and one for practice. With that comes the first question of have any of you guys used Mevo for tracking SS training numbers?  Does it even work without a ball?   Or am I going to have to buy a PRGR Black/Swing Caddie or the original SS radar to track my training?

@JohnSmalls Hi John, the Mevo + doesn’t read speed without a ball. As you mentioned there are 3 devices that measure speed without a ball. Swing Speed Radar, Swing Caddie SC 200+, and PRGR. We sell the PRGR and offer the bundle if you already have the SuperSpeed set. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all! We wanted to thank everyone for the huge response the previous forum thread has received since 2018. We will be on this new one to answer questions and assist however we can. We look forward t

May 11th - Introduction & Initial Impressions My name is Joe, I turn 36 in June and I am from New Jersey.  At the end of 2019 my handicap was around 3.9 My typical well-struck driv

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System Follow along as our nine (9) dedicated testers embark on the journey to gain more speed. The group has been broken into 3 sets of 3 testers (

Posted Images

On 12/23/2020 at 7:40 AM, ChasingBogeys said:

Hey guys, just started with the Superspeed and I’m noticing that I’m swinging the red stick a decent amount slower than my driver (103 max with the red stick, driver max 109 after a session). 

Did anyone else see a similar pattern?

My max green stick swing is 120mph and so far I’ve only done 2 sessions. 

@ChasingBogeys what is your driver max when hitting a ball before a session? Often a slower than driver red clubs can be an issue with grip strength. There are some exercises that can help get the red moving faster.

There has been data collection showing how much more grip strength PGA Tour players have than most amateurs. 

On 1/19/2021 at 1:57 PM, revkev said:

I appreciate the points which are well taken - I would point out a few things that contradict such conventional wisdom though.

SuperSpeed will argue that you should swing as fast as you can on the course and that you are no less accurate or consistent a ball striker by doing so.  I'm not totally sold on that but they have tons of data to back that up.

I don't have a "winter" to be concerned with - I'm able to play year round.  For example people here are complaining that it's cold out and it was a bit below normal when it was 45 F this morning.  It's 70 right now.  🙂

I'm just thinking out loud that removing the sight of ugly shots when swinging fast by hitting into a net might enhance speed.  I occasionally do my protocols at my club and do hit 10 drivers afterwards swinging as fast as I'm able when I do.  I  have gone through up North winters where hitting into a net was my only option.  It would always take a few range sessions or rounds to shake the rust off after a lay off regardless of what I did - I found that hitting balls into a net at least allowed the golf muscle groups to stay in shape making it easier to get the swing back.  I was able to go to an indoor simulator the last two years that I lived in Wisconsin - that was great - 

Thanks for the feed back.

@revkev it can be really good to hit into a net as it removes that need to see where the ball goes and just focus on one thing. If you can combine this with some range work seeing ball flight then mechanical issues will have less of a chance. 

• Like 1
[mention=94001]twyatt700[/mention]Send us an email and we can help with some options for replacements. Info@superspeedgolf.com

thanks!

Okay I will thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

:cobra-small:  Speedzone White 10.5*

:callaway-small:Mavrik 4W - 16.5*

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19* Hybrid 😍

:Sub70: 939X 22* Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 Pro Black 5-AW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 54* and 58*

:taylormade-small: Spider Tour Black on Black on Black

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods 😉

On 1/24/2021 at 8:14 PM, SuperSpeed Golf said:
[mention=94001]twyatt700[/mention]Any updates here on the distance on the course? Were your speeds increasing with each SuperSpeed club? If so then would recommend some swings on the radar without a ball and a practice routine just hitting drivers as fast as possible on the range or in a net. Then working on some impact location drills with a face spray. 

I kinda gave up on doing the protocols for the last few months.  I then hurt my shoulder and hip on a golf trip at the beginning of the year. My buddies who I haven’t golf with in over a year did tell me that I was swinging it much faster than before, so I think the speed has gone up. I drove the ball really straight this year, but without any real distance increase. So I may be able to swing easier and hit the ball straight but without the added distance. 

I’m going through a TPI PT program and getting some lessons to clean up my swing. But I plan on restarting the protocols in a few weeks.  The need for speed is real!
To answer your questions. My speeds were increasing significantly when swinging with the sticks and my driver swing was up around 115-120 without the ball. But I could never get above 103-106 while hitting a ball and that was with terrible contact and poor strikes. My solid strikes were always 101-102 speed.

With the sticks I could get the green up to 140, the blue I could get up to 135 and the red my top speed was 130ish.  But I could never get that to translate to the course.  I'm thinking lessons and getting a pro to work with my swing to make sure I'm efficient in my movements may be the next step, but I'm not really sure.
Any other suggestions I’m all for it!
Unfortunately I also have the same commitment and consistency issues as Mike and Eli on chasing scratch!

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 11:37 PM, twyatt700 said:

With the sticks I could get the green up to 140, the blue I could get up to 135 and the red my top speed was 130ish.  But I could never get that to translate to the course.  I'm thinking lessons and getting a pro to work with my swing to make sure I'm efficient in my movements may be the next step, but I'm not really sure.

I had this same experience for the first two years of doing the sticks. Those numbers are eerily similar to mine across the board.

Two years ago, the first year I had the sticks, I hit 141 once with green, but never really got the blue above 125 or the red above 116. The green most of the time would be upper 120s/low 130s. I would guess most of my on course swings that year were in the upper 90s/100. And on the range my SwingCaddie confirmed that. Still, before SuperSpeed I was about 94 MPH on the SwingCaddie, so it was a bit of progress.

Last year I more consistently got the green stick to the mid 130s, blue didn't move much, and the red went up to 118-119. In addition to SuperSpeed, I went through 12 weeks of Fit For Golf's offseason program and also bought a power rack and started to lift weights consistently for the first time in my life. I switched to the FlightScope Mevo, which probably over reads club speeds a bit, but I was around 104-106 on the range with ball speeds (range balls) in the low-mid 150s. On course my average drive went up to the 250-260 mark from about 230. 

I started taking lessons in the middle of all of this, but with COVID hitting and lack of practice I had basically reverted to my pre-lesson self by April 2020.

This winter I've gone away from doing the specific protocols and recently have just been focused on two things. One, getting the red and blue clubs faster and two, swinging my driver as fast as I can both with and without balls. I have continued to lift (following Wendler's 5/3/1 now), and after my lessons in August and September feel like some things really started to click in my swing. 

The last few times out at the range I've recorded average club head speeds at 110 MPH, and have topped 160 MPH ball speed a few times. There have been a few technique changes here and there, but mostly I just feel like I'm going to swing with intent to go fast and worry about the direction later. It doesn't seem like I've actually lost any accuracy, but I know once I get out on the course I'll tighten up a bit. It's inevitable. My hope is that I get my "cruising" speed higher so that I don't need to go all out to hit a 110+ MPH number.

Lately, I've been doing (all dominant side):

• 3x Green
  • 3x Blue
  • 3x Red
  • 3x Blue
  • 3x Red
  • 3x Green

Both blue and red are slowly creeping up. Today's best speeds were 139/132/123. It has been slow progress, but it's still progress.

This was a long post to say stick with it, and I recommend grabbing a lesson to see what kind of power leaks might be present in your swing. For me personally, I need to focus on a better turn and also feeling like my head stays in place on the downswing. Otherwise I get steep and flippy, which robs me both of clubhead speed and distance.

• Like 6

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 9.3 (Last Updated May 2, 2021)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Mavrik (9°), 45.75", Dumina AutoFlex SF505X | Unofficial AutoFlex Review
17° Hybrid:
callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Super Hybrid, 41.5", Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid 80 TX
18.5° Driving Iron: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2016 Model), 39.5", Mitsubishi MMT Utility 105 TX
21° Hybrid:
callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Epic Flash, 40", Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid 80 TX
4-AW:  
Sub70_Logo_WhtBlk.jpg.aee386374adf9afd31a02b989c839f9d.jpg Sub70 699 (4-6)/699 Pro (7-AW) Combo Set, 1° Flat, 37" 7 Iron, Mitsubishi MMT Taper 105 TX | Build Thread
54°, 58°:
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING MIM Black, 1° Flat, 35.5", 35.25", Mitsubishi MMT Wedge 105 TX | #CobraConnect Review
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
lamkin.png.5081890e009ae78e16066ee0fd18b7c0.png Lamkin Sonar Tour
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: :Arccos: Arccos | #CobraConnect Review
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: :CaddyTek: CaddyTek Caddylite EZ V8 | Unofficial Review

WITB? | 2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I had this same experience for the first two years of doing the sticks. Those numbers are eerily similar to mine across the board.
Two years ago, the first year I had the sticks, I hit 141 once with green, but never really got the blue above 125 or the red above 116. The green most of the time would be upper 120s/low 130s. I would guess most of my on course swings that year were in the upper 90s/100. And on the range my SwingCaddie confirmed that. Still, before SuperSpeed I was about 94 MPH on the SwingCaddie, so it was a bit of progress.
Last year I more consistently got the green stick to the mid 130s, blue didn't move much, and the red went up to 118-119. In addition to SuperSpeed, I went through 12 weeks of Fit For Golf's offseason program and also bought a power rack and started to lift weights consistently for the first time in my life. I switched to the FlightScope Mevo, which probably over reads club speeds a bit, but I was around 104-106 on the range with ball speeds (range balls) in the low-mid 150s. On course my average drive went up to the 250-260 mark from about 230. 
I started taking lessons in the middle of all of this, but with COVID hitting and lack of practice I had basically reverted to my pre-lesson self by April 2020.
This winter I've gone away from doing the specific protocols and recently have just been focused on two things. One, getting the red and blue clubs faster and two, swinging my driver as fast as I can both with and without balls. I have continued to lift (following Wendler's 5/3/1 now), and after my lessons in August and September feel like some things really started to click in my swing. 
The last few times out at the range I've recorded average club head speeds at 110 MPH, and have topped 160 MPH ball speed a few times. There have been a few technique changes here and there, but mostly I just feel like I'm going to swing with intent to go fast and worry about the direction later. It doesn't seem like I've actually lost any accuracy, but I know once I get out on the course I'll tighten up a bit. It's inevitable. My hope is that I get my "cruising" speed higher so that I don't need to go all out to hit a 110+ MPH number.
  • 3x Green
  • 3x Blue
  • 3x Red
  • 3x Blue
  • 3x Red
  • 3x Green
Both blue and red are slowly creeping up. Today's best speeds were 139/132/123. It has been slow progress, but it's still progress.
This was a long post to say stick with it, and I recommend grabbing a lesson to see what kind of power leaks might be present in your swing. For me personally, I need to focus on a better turn and also feeling like my head stays in place on the downswing. Otherwise I get steep and flippy, which robs me both of clubhead speed and distance.

Interesting results. On your current workouts are you not doing the non-dominant side?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

6 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Interesting results. On your current workouts are you not doing the non-dominant side?

Correct. I've given up the non-dominant swings for the time being. I still do some non-dominant work with medicine balls, but not much. I've had to really taper my swinging in order to stay fresh for the gym work and the 150+ swings I take at the range on the weekend. I've also been trying to lose a few pounds throughout this (so far successfully), so I'm being careful with energy levels while working in a slight calorie deficit.

Additionally, I'm the owner of a set of sore wrists and elbows (working from home on a laptop and hitting off mats are a terrible ergonomic combo), so I've had to pace myself for that reason as well.

• Like 3

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Mavrik (9°), 45.75", Dumina AutoFlex SF505X | Unofficial AutoFlex Review
17° Hybrid:
callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Super Hybrid, 41.5", Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid 80 TX
18.5° Driving Iron: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2016 Model), 39.5", Mitsubishi MMT Utility 105 TX
21° Hybrid:
callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Epic Flash, 40", Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid 80 TX
4-AW:  
Sub70_Logo_WhtBlk.jpg.aee386374adf9afd31a02b989c839f9d.jpg Sub70 699 (4-6)/699 Pro (7-AW) Combo Set, 1° Flat, 37" 7 Iron, Mitsubishi MMT Taper 105 TX | Build Thread
54°, 58°:
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING MIM Black, 1° Flat, 35.5", 35.25", Mitsubishi MMT Wedge 105 TX | #CobraConnect Review
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 

WITB? | 2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Correct. I've given up the non-dominant swings for the time being. I still do some non-dominant work with medicine balls, but not much. I've had to really taper my swinging in order to stay fresh for the gym work and the 150+ swings I take at the range on the weekend. I've also been trying to lose a few pounds throughout this (so far successfully), so I'm being careful with energy levels while working in a slight calorie deficit.
Additionally, I'm the owner of a set of sore wrists and elbows (working from home on a laptop and hitting off mats are a terrible ergonomic combo), so I've had to pace myself for that reason as well.

That makes sense. I know they're important but I've never been a fan of non-dominant swings especially with the kneeling portion of protocol 2.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Oh man I logged on to make a comment here and just saw them most ridiculous 50 yard bunker shot by JordanSpieth.

I’m always interested in variations - the risk of them is that SuperSpeed has the research and its protocols are designed off of that. The reality is that everyone of us is different and an individually designed program makes sense.

Good luck - hate the kneeling swings which probably means I should do more of them.

• Like 2

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

• 3x Green
  • 3x Blue
  • 3x Red
  • 3x Blue
  • 3x Red
  • 3x Green

Thanks for the info! I too started the fit for golf workout program. There is something keeping me from swinging with speed on the course. Probably the fact that I’m not totally comfortable with my swing and that’s probably the biggest reason I can’t unleash!

• Like 1

So i havent gone back in this mega thread, but are concerns of wearing your body down with too many swings? There is another overspeed system i was going to try but then balked at it in fear i was going to hurt myself adding more swings in.

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with  :Fuji:Pro 2.0 TS 7X. Testing Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.75"

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff (shaft may be swapped at some point) 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: :taylormade-small: Corza Ghost 35" ( Benched :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34")

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

:Arccos:

35 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

So i havent gone back in this mega thread, but are concerns of wearing your body down with too many swings? There is another overspeed system i was going to try but then balked at it in fear i was going to hurt myself adding more swings in.

Certainly something that you'd have to listen to your body to truly find out. It is a lot of swings once you get to the advanced levels. There are several advocates for downsizing the program, but it's also dependent on what other work you are doing.

If you are just starting out, however, I do think it'd be best to follow the protocols at least through the second level. I saw tremendous gains in the first few weeks and think most others would, too.

In three years of doing the program I have not injured myself with the sticks. N=1 results, your mileage may vary, of course.

• Like 4

17° Hybrid:
18.5° Driving Iron: 
21° Hybrid:
4-AW:  
54°, 58°:
Putter:
Grips: 

49 minutes ago, edingc said:

Certainly something that you'd have to listen to your body to truly find out. It is a lot of swings once you get to the advanced levels. There are several advocates for downsizing the program, but it's also dependent on what other work you are doing.

If you are just starting out, however, I do think it'd be best to follow the protocols at least through the second level. I saw tremendous gains in the first few weeks and think most others would, too.

In three years of doing the program I have not injured myself with the sticks. N=1 results, your mileage may vary, of course.

This. 

and if you’re sore or haven’t recovered from a previous workout then wait another day. There’s no benefit at doing a watered down or compromised workout 

• Like 5

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50F - 54S - 59D
:scotty-small: Phantom X 5.5 (2021)
:titelist-small: ProV1

Hey everyone! I remember last year reading about some members using their superspeed sticks pre round for warm up. 

What is your warm up routine with the sticks, if anything?

Edited by phatcatkev
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, phatcatkev said:

Hey everyone! I remember last year reading about some members using their superspeed sticks pre round for warm up. 

Superspeed has a warm up program that is awesome which I followed. You can view the whole video on their youtube channel.

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

9 hours ago, phatcatkev said:

I'm with @Apolloshowl - I really like the warm-up routine for pre-round. I have made my own slight alteration, though. Rather than using the red stick for the final step, I use my Orange Whip.

• Like 3

Driver: :taylormade-small: M5 10.5* (set at 8.5*) Tensei CK Orange
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-PW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
AW: :mizuno-small:S5 52*
SW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW: :cleveland-small: Zipcore Black Satin 58*
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: :bridgestone-small: Tour B Stand Bag
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

:SuperSpeed: Tester
Starting Driver Speed on PRGR Monitor: 102 mph

Final Driver Speed (end of Level 2): 120 mph

7 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I'm with @Apolloshowl - I really like the warm-up routine for pre-round. I have made my own slight alteration, though. Rather than using the red stick for the final step, I use my Orange Whip.

I seem to get more out of using the orange whip over the speed sick. I get what the speed sticks are trying to accomplish but I feel like the OW is giving you more overall. The lag feel and the heavier weight compared to the SS is also helping you stay on plane more. I can see your point in switching to the OW instead of the red SS in the final step. If you can move the OW around that fast it seems like that would really increase your swing speed when you switch to the driver on the course. 

• Like 3

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

Me as well - I have changed from the red to the blue for my warm ups though - I checked with SuoerSpeed and they approved of that change. I’m faster with the blue obviously.

At any rate I can do a dynamic warm up and hit driver full speed first swing without even hitting balls on the range and be fine.

Hope that helps

• Like 1

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

Hey since we’re both in pdx you can borrow my set, I’m rehabbing my shoulder and you can try before you buy for a few weeks if you’d want. They’re not getting much use in my garage

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1