Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Sweetens Cove Day Trip

I am going to play Sweetens Cove right outside Chattanooga, TN with 3 of my other buddies. We will be playing all day and plan to play as much as possible. No one from my group has played there before. I know they have two flags on each green and can easily make 18 holes out of it. 

I was hoping to hear from some that have played. Great experience? Play all day, 18/36 holes? Have to wait around a lot to play since people are playing the 9 holes over and over again?

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

Seems like a place to visit if driving from the Midwest to Georgia in November...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

I think you're referring to their all-day pass, which is how they are doing weekends. I don't think you will have a problem with crowding because I know they have limited the number of passes they have available. There isn't much water and not a lot of places to lose a golf ball. There are lots of mounds and "shortcuts" to get to places, you will probably learn more the second or third time playing through.

Never been obviously but seen youtube videos, etc. Check out the No Laying Up wild world of golf they did there, will give you some interesting info on the holes. They also just did a podcast with the course architect if you are interested.

From what I understand though, there isn't much clubhouse. It's basically a shed, so if you're thinking about food/etc. you should probably have a plan.

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

18 minutes ago, newballcoach said:

I think you're referring to their all-day pass, which is how they are doing weekends. I don't think you will have a problem with crowding because I know they have limited the number of passes they have available. There isn't much water and not a lot of places to lose a golf ball. There are lots of mounds and "shortcuts" to get to places, you will probably learn more the second or third time playing through.

Never been obviously but seen youtube videos, etc. Check out the No Laying Up wild world of golf they did there, will give you some interesting info on the holes. They also just did a podcast with the course architect if you are interested.

From what I understand though, there isn't much clubhouse. It's basically a shed, so if you're thinking about food/etc. you should probably have a plan.

Yes, that’s what I was referring to, the all day pass on the weekend. I appreciate the info, will definitely look into No Laying Up’s video. 

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

• 9 months later...