Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What club in your bag is giving you hell right now?

Driver.  

Just sloppy all around.  

It’s either a gorgeous soft draw or a monster block.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

It’s usually the driver for me as well however, we’ve been getting along fairly well lately. 4 iron on the other hand, not so much. To be fair, the 4 iron usually doesn’t get used a lot but I have found myself in need of it’s service more often lately. Poor contact equates to lost yardage. Might be time for the range. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

My 3 wood and I are currently not on speaking terms. At the moment it’s in the bag inly to hold the head cover. Last season it was old reliable.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

1 hour ago, Riverboat said:

I would be lobbying the course

I can tell you there has been A LOT of conversation with the course about this. 

On the other hand, I could choose to play different tees on the par 3's as well... so maybe I'm part of the problem.  Also, I wouldn't be "as" aggravated by it if I could hit a *$%@#$ 6 iron.  🤪

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1
  • 2 weeks later...

My 3-wood is on thin ice. Probably a 30% success rate in optimal conditions. It’s not fitted so I feel I have to change my swing just to get a semi-optimal result. Probably going to switch to a strong hybrid soon.

“They call it golf because all the other four letter words were taken.”

‒ Raymond Flyod

12 hours ago, Survivor740 said:

My 3-wood is on thin ice.

Maybe try this ... 🤪🤣

20220608_165753.jpg.6886dd81914dac7e45d15bba35f14581.jpg

(..no it's not mine it's my wife's)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

... I think I can honestly say not a single club in my bag is giving me hell. My bag is in very good shape at the moment. I on the other hand, can give hell to any club. Last several rounds I have topped a 5 wood, thinned a 4 iron, hit a LW fat only covering 30 of the 60yds to the pin, flew a 7 iron out of light rough over the green and hooked a hybrid into a bush necessitating a drop. As much as I would love to claim otherwise, none of the above were the fault of any of my clubs. 🙄

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

On 6/1/2022 at 1:37 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I believe I have a lifetime membership. So wishing that it would expire! 

I am right there with you guys on a regulation course--- I have always figured it would happen to me one day playing by myself in one of my vintage rounds. Did hole out a 7 wood Saturday in the shootout on #13 from about 165 after my partner busted a drive. If you remember that is a long green and the pin was tucked in the back corner. We did not see it go in per say. I got to the green and we figured it went over. One of my partners who is a Lady member quipped look in the hole and there it was. That is the second hole out for me on that hole I was thinking I showed you where I holed one there from 198 with the persimmon 3 wood a few years back. I had a hole out last year on #7 again with the 7 wood at the same yardage. I think over the years I have used all my luck between 2 albratrosses and the numeroud HIOs on the Par 3 course at the course my old man used to run. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

39 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Recently went through my bag and pulled out the fairway hybrids, my trusty O'Donnell Triumphs (10. 15. 19 and 27) that had been working so well for me last year.  What happened was February 1st at a PGA HOPE Winter clinic having one of the Pros watch my swing and gave a simple concept for setup before the swing.  One east swing and PRESTO! for the first time ever a straight drive that flew almost 180 yards on the simulator.  Sudden confidence when it was repeated the rest of that night and for every drive thereafter including Friday's 9-hole round.  

Which brought my iron play back to center stage focus.  Stick&Hack Coursework feature from December 2, 2021 with PGA Pro Keith Stewart's tip starting at 9:30minute mark of the episode that went, "Imagine taking a tennis ball and cutting it in half to make two cups one put under trailing heel and other put under leading ball of the foot, then on back swing compress the back one under the heel and on fore swing press the front one." (not a direct quote but as close as I always remember) with hands in a strong grip and canting the club handle forward my iron shots are on line and long.

So what is the problem?  Fricking remembering with irons to choke down on the grips just the right amount to account for difference in height of ball and feet.  No end of joy there trying to keep from farming, I mean chunking the ball or topping it. 🤨

Well it worked for you good deal. For future reference you can do the tennis ball deal with a pool noodle too. You can use full length or cut to size. That drill has you shifting your weight and timing it up. Me I am the opposite and have to narrow stance it to take stress off my back from too much lower movement.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Following an (admittedly rather brief, as in about a month and maybe 8 to 12 rounds of golf), period where my driver was one of (if not the #1) must trusty and best-performing club in my bag, it is now the driver that is causing me major headaches.  From a round where I can hit nothing but low and left shots with it (I’m a righty golfer), to two rounds where I hit 60% of my drives high and to the right (some blocks or pushes with a few nasty slices thrown-in), 20% go 40 yards left of target (but plenty long) and the other 20% are down the middle but higher in launch and trajectory than I prefer and about 20 to 30 yards shorter than my average drive.  Then, I go to the range or get on the indoor launch monitor and hit almost nothing but long and pretty straight bombs with the trajectory that I like, 240-250 yards of carry and 265-274 yards total distance.  My stock trajectory and direction with the driver has for more than a year been a medium-high ball with about 5 to 10 yards of fade, or a straight ball down the middle.  This, plus some great iron shots, won me several hundred dollars on a recent golf trip to Myrtle Beach from April 28 - May 4.  These days, I would be lucky to win $5 with my crappy driving of the golf ball.  Also, when the driver has proved problematic at any time in the last couple of years, I have ALWAYS been able to count on my 4-wood to get the job done (almost zero right or left misses, and distance that only trailed the driver’s by about 20 yards).  Well, this week in my two rounds of golf that has also changed! After a couple of shorter than usual but acceptable 4-wood shots off the tee on Monday, I pull-hooked and dead hooked two tee shots with it — the second one was a dead hook that went OB on the fly.  Yesterday, in an 18-hole match, I hit that 4-wood about 5 times off the tee — two good ones, one weak fade that still found the right edge of the fairway, and two nasty hooks, one of which landed on an adjacent fairway and the other that was in the woods but able to be played, if you consider a 30 to 40 yard punch out back into the rough to be “playable”.

PS - Please ignore “in the bag” info below!  I have corrected it in my profile at least a dozen times, but it keeps reverting back to my original info.

Edited by funkyjudge
Added and corrected info

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

Currently my driver!

When I get it right it is so good, like 300+ good but get it wrong and I'm in all sorts of trouble.

For the rest of the summer I'll be leaving it out of the bag when I play but will still practice with it on the range. 

Luckily my 3w is good for 270+ so I don't really 'need' the driver on my course but I'm going to put the work in to get it firing again..

:cobra-small: Aerojet  🐺 

:cobra-small: F9 3/4 Wood Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 

:mizuno-small: JPX921SEL 4-PW Nippon Modus³ Tour 120 X

:titleist-small: SM8 50° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 54° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 58° K-Grind 

DStar 'Malvern' Putter 

:titelist-small: AVX & -ProV1X

:footjoy-small: Tour-X 

"Hey mister, your clubs are the wrong way round"..

On 6/1/2022 at 2:12 PM, vandyland said:

Same here. I would love to have one flight and be able to aim down one side of the fairway and have the entire landing zone but, instead, I have to aim down the middle to compensate for my misses. In practice I tend it to hit a slight fade with a center strike but my miss is out on the toe (hello hook) or if I heel it a bit obviously it fades more. I have started to hit my 5 wood more and more (I don't carry a 3 wood anymore) and it manages my misses much better for a variety of reasons. Just stinks to not be able to pull driver but that is the state of my game right now. 

Very dangerous to say what I am about to say after only two rounds but I have a very dramatic fix to my driver issue! I am playing a 13* Nike Sumo that I cut down to 43 inches and it is (currently) absolutely money. Doesn't get the same roll as my 9* driver but seems to carry just as far and is much straighter and more consistent. It is so good I am trying to convince myself not to go out and buy a newer 12* driver (from the last couple of years -- Mavrik or Sim Max or RadSpeed, etc) and do the same thing to it. There's really no reason, I was hitting the ball so well yesterday. I just wonder if this will become a crutch I can't escape of playing such a strange driver setup. I shouldn't really care I guess if it is leading to lower scores (shot my alltime low score yesterday by about 2 shots -- a 65 on a par 70 course)?

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

Driver.

If I could get a consistent miss I could probably deal with it. But, I'll hit the ball right for half the round and then out of nowhere I'll snap one left.

Lots of lost strokes off the tee are killing my scores.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

My super hybrid. Its a love/hate relationship.  In order for it to not play nice when i get a fairway wood, i am going to have to trade it in before it changes its mind.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

On 6/12/2022 at 6:35 PM, chisag said:

... I think I can honestly say not a single club in my bag is giving me hell. My bag is in very good shape at the moment. I on the other hand, can give hell to any club. Last several rounds I have topped a 5 wood, thinned a 4 iron, hit a LW fat only covering 30 of the 60yds to the pin, flew a 7 iron out of light rough over the green and hooked a hybrid into a bush necessitating a drop. As much as I would love to claim otherwise, none of the above were the fault of any of my clubs. 🙄

Yep

I shelved the 3 wood and the 6 iron in favor of 5 wood and a lofted hybrid - that all but eliminated my excuses - now its on me  -  mentally I'm having huge issues with the 53 degree wedge at this moment - I need to do some range work with it but its so cotton pickin hot ....

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 6/21/2022 at 1:02 PM, vandyland said:

It is so good I am trying to convince myself not to go out and buy a newer 12* driver (from the last couple of years -- Mavrik or Sim Max or RadSpeed, etc) and do the same thing to it.

So I went ahead and did this and early returns are VERY good. A 12* driver is so easy to hit is almost unbelievable. For reference I have a 105 mph swing speed with driver and I tend to be 0* or slightly down -0.5 - -1.0 through impact. I didn't mishit a single tee shot through 18 holes this weekend and gained 2.2 strokes over a similar handicap driving the ball. On could 9 right now. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

My 3 wood,  to be honest I bought it back when I played with the Sumo driver and wanted the have the matching pair. I have had it ever since and learned to play without it. The problem with carrying it in the bag is every now and then I get the idea that it is a good time to hit the 3 wood. and it is almost never good. I will much rather hit a 2 iron from the rough than hit a 3 wood on a tight tee shot.

Think for this weekend's medal, I will leave it at home and see how it goes without the temptation of hitting the Devil's fork. 

default_titelist-small.jpg.ce9f42d5694f285c498235c26f81ca24.jpg TS3 8.5°

default_taylormade-small.jpg.38fe6f95dda21245f3fac3407e54d0b3.jpg RBZ Stage 2 Tour 14.5°

default_srixon-small.jpg.a483cde88014a8db05be8135e23aff6e.jpg ZX Utility 3 iron

default_srixon-small.jpg.a483cde88014a8db05be8135e23aff6e.jpg ZX7 4 Iron - PW

default_cleveland-small.jpg.903af6280bdadd06ef9c8f0c4dfe4218.jpg 54° and 60° Wedges

default_scotty-cameron-1.gif.aa4eac2325a98c0e94d74d30721a263a.gif Newport 2 Gunmetal

default_titelist-small.jpg.ce9f42d5694f285c498235c26f81ca24.jpg Pro V1

Garmin Fenix 6 X Pro with Garmin Golf to track stats and use for on course range finding

4 hours ago, Philip_R said:

My 3 wood,  to be honest I bought it back when I played with the Sumo driver and wanted the have the matching pair. I have had it ever since and learned to play without it. The problem with carrying it in the bag is every now and then I get the idea that it is a good time to hit the 3 wood. and it is almost never good. I will much rather hit a 2 iron from the rough than hit a 3 wood on a tight tee shot.

Think for this weekend's medal, I will leave it at home and see how it goes without the temptation of hitting the Devil's fork. 

Great thought-- If you are hitting it streaky and the confidence is not there leave it at home. I know I have been streaky with clubs at times and if I carry one the temptation is there and I will mess up. If you like the paticular club the practice it some and play practice rounds with it get confidence then put it back in the bag

G

I don't particularly like my 3 wood any more, I used to like it more than 10 years ago.  I do have a need for one here on the courses in the area, there are a number of holes where driver is too much club and a long iron leaves some long approach shots into par 4's.  I need to get one that I can hit with confidence and know I won't be dodging black mamba's looking for my ball. 

default_taylormade-small.jpg.38fe6f95dda21245f3fac3407e54d0b3.jpg RBZ Stage 2 Tour 14.5°

default_cleveland-small.jpg.903af6280bdadd06ef9c8f0c4dfe4218.jpg 54° and 60° Wedges

default_scotty-cameron-1.gif.aa4eac2325a98c0e94d74d30721a263a.gif Newport 2 Gunmetal

Garmin Fenix 6 X Pro with Garmin Golf to track stats and use for on course range finding

56* - Other than out of the sand or on full shots I am hesitant to use it. Way too inconsistent. If I have to hit a shot over a bunker if the grass is even moderately long I can't use it. There's no telling where my ball will go. But usually it will end up in that bunker.

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

My new "thorn in the side" is my putter. Struggling with everything but it is my own fault for now practicing more. Watched a video with Bryson and I hope it helps with my loooooong putts that have been horrendous...

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

On 6/28/2022 at 6:50 AM, Philip_R said:

So I got hold of a Taylormade RBZ stage 2 tour 3 wood and tried it out this weekend over 36 holes and think I am hooked on it. hit it more than my diver and only missed 1 fairway a little left. The rest were bombs down the middle. Hopefully I have solved my problem club for now.  Now I have to sort out my mid Irons.

• 1 month later...

My driver has gone completely off the rails....it's starting to drag everything else with it.....

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

Recently my club added sand to all the bunkers getting ready for the Ga Open. The bunkers went from fairly firm with not a lot of sand to being very fluffy and a lot of sand. My SW 56* didn't have much bounce so I was leaving some shots in the bunker. Purchased another SW 56* with quite a bit more bounce and after one round it seem that I have solved my problem.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

On 5/27/2022 at 3:04 PM, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

My super hybrid. Makes me debate going back to woods, but then i remember how i used to struggle with 3 woods.

I should state I now ditched the super and have a HL 3w. Makes so much difference 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I am usually inconsistent with my 56° wedge. But for some reason my 7 iron has been giving me trouble lately.

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

On 5/27/2022 at 4:59 PM, pulledabill said:

Hybrid. Crazy good one day, crazy bad the next. 

I thought that I was the only one!  I was fitted last year for a Titleist T2 4 hybrid, which I was able to consistently hit pretty little draws that carry 180 yards; heck, with my eyes closed. Suddenly, without warning and seemingly impervious to repair, I am hitting little thin worm burners with it.  Strange things afoot at the Circle K for sure.

:ping-small: G430 Max HL Max Driver

:ping-small: G430 Max HL 5- and 7-Woods

:ping-small: G430 Max  HL 4-Hybrid

:titleist-small: T300 6-GW Irons

:ping-small: Glide 3.0 52 and 58 degree Wedges

:titleist-small: Vokey SM9 56 degree Sand Wedge

:bettinardi-small: BB-8W Putter

:titleist-small: ProV1x Balls

Semper ubi, sub ubi.

• 4 weeks later...

My 3 wood has been a snap hook monster for me lately. It'll eventually come back around when I get myself to stop trying to overcorrect problems that probably didn't exist before!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review