Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

24 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

And question.. and not to get to deep into non-golf current events here.. but just curious - I see news stories of the UAW strikes expanding to different places and was wondering if that impacts your factory and its production..?

So far, we haven't seen any impact. We are not part of the union, but I'm not sure if any of our suppliers have been affected. 

5 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

Good morning All, 

The novelty of cool, crisp fall mornings has worn off and now it is only a harbinger of things to come. I wonder if SWMBO and the kids would come with me if I move to a warmer climate 😂

Have a great Tuesday!

Come on down…!! With or without family. The SHE being in residence is more than willing to rule any an all. 

32 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Come on down…!! With or without family. The SHE being in residence is more than willing to rule any an all. 

Appreciate it. I spent some time living in Tyler, TX as a younger man. I found the climate definitely agreed with me in the winter months. Summers were akin to hell though. 😁

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k 10.5° turned up 1°  w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3w::ping-small: 14.5° G425 Max Newton 6 dot

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

5i-PW:  :ping-small: Blueprint S with DG S300

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

18 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Appreciate it. I spent some time living in Tyler, TX as a younger man. I found the climate definitely agreed with me in the winter months. Summers were akin to hell though. 😁

Tyler if a fabulous area, great golf courses. Agree about our summers… I will admit that when I was much,much younger and without constant adult supervision that I use to state that the summer detoxifying heat and humidity was there to be used to counteract our actions of liberally imbibing. Have a great day.. 

13 minutes ago, RockerFCC said:

G'Morning Spies,

Chilly day here in ChicagoLand... UGHHH 

The season is coming to an end, makes me sad but soon will be back, indoors we go we go. Maybe a couple more rounds, who knows, before the tundra freezes...

U will get some roll with frozen ground

Dennis