Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

47 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

I've played both! PV was semipublic when I was in school, and I will forever remember it as the site of my first lifetime birdie (#9, short par 4). And when Pinnacle first opened (still called Champions then before the club in Houston sued), they had a media day (I was a reporter then) and I got to play it. First place I ever played with zoysia fairways.

Oh I love that hole. The short tee shot with the 50ft elevated green. It's a lot of fun. I actually had my first hole in one during Member-Guest there last year on #2. 

And there are few things about a golf course I love more than zoysia fairways. It's like hitting off a mat.

Go Hogs!

Carter the Silver Fox

PSX_20231214_192649.jpg.aebe9fac8a381499f3eba7dcb387a3bf.jpg Ping g400 - Driver, 3w, 7w, 4h

PSX_20231214_192616.png.8617e3838f8e076e5f8589adeda429f0.png Mizuno CLK 5H/MP-18 irons

PSX_20231214_192537.png.23ec9b7c1971db968afd3a07d3b37884.png Edel wedges and putter

1 minute ago, Silver Fawkes said:

The short tee shot with the 50ft elevated green.

I remember being surprised that my approach shot reached the green, then rolled in about a 15-footer. For some reason when I have a birdie putt my success rate is better than when I have the same putt for, say, double bogey. Now if I can just give myself more birdie putts....

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024